Summary of political beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:35:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Summary of political beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summary of political beliefs  (Read 563652 times)
YoshiyaDayan
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.94, S: 6.87

P
« on: February 23, 2023, 12:57:20 PM »

14-year-old Jewish Republican  here from California to give you my opinion.
Economically, I am an America First Capitalist. I oppose domestic regulation but support protectionism, I oppose enviromentalism.
Socially, I am a Religious Conservative; I am Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Anti-Mask, Anti-Vax, Anti-LGBTQ+ Expansion, and VERY anti-furry.
In Foreign Policy, I support U.S protection of Afghanistan, Taiwan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and current NATO members, but I think U.S should mainly stay out of other small nations and just hold back China.
I am Pro-Trump, small government, Right-Wing Populist, and patriotic. I am also VERY Pro-Israel.
YoshiyaDayan
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 07:01:33 PM »

Sorry about not being clear, and while I don't think its best for more people have no kids and make terrorists want to kill us for their sexual ideas, I judge everyone on an individual basis an on why they are what they are.
YoshiyaDayan
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 07:12:31 PM »

Against Affirmative Action in any way shape or form, it is nothing but reverse racism.
Not to attack your opinion, but what about hiring more women? I have met many women who say they missed out on a job because they are a woman.
Generally jobs care more about what a person can do than their gender. If a woman can lift  70-pound barrels and load them, they will get a job of that type better than a fat guy who can't do anything. This is generally not the case, and usually men are stronger, so they get jobs easier. Women are usually better at office jobs, and men are better at manual labor and fighting (usually, of course).
YoshiyaDayan
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2023, 01:47:04 PM »

14-year-old Jewish Republican  here from California to give you my opinion.
Economically, I am an America First Capitalist. I oppose domestic regulation but support protectionism, I oppose enviromentalism.
Socially, I am a Religious Conservative; I am Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Anti-Mask, Anti-Vax, Anti-LGBTQ+ Expansion, and VERY anti-furry.
In Foreign Policy, I support U.S protection of Afghanistan, Taiwan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and current NATO members, but I think U.S should mainly stay out of other small nations and just hold back China.
I am Pro-Trump, small government, Right-Wing Populist, and patriotic. I am also VERY Pro-Israel.
Out of curiosity why does your profile say you’re 18 if you’re claiming on multiple posts to only be 14? I think the minimum age to post here is 13.
Not sure why it was set to 2005 changed it to my actual birthday thanks
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies