Summary of political beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:26:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Summary of political beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summary of political beliefs  (Read 562263 times)
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« on: July 13, 2009, 10:44:14 PM »

I'm an anarcho communist, how the hell do I summarize that?

You can't. YOU MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN ANARCHIST OR COMMUNIST! CHOOSE WISELY MY YOUNG PADAWAN!!!

WagaWaga

Why? Anarchism and (small-scale, local, and voluntary) communism are imminently compatible: the word "libertarianism" originally applied to people who today are considered syndicalists and Left Communists. I'm personally an anarcho-capitalist with distributivist tendencies, but I have no problem at all with the idea of anarchic communes.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 03:10:30 AM »

I'm an anarcho communist, how the hell do I summarize that?

You can't. YOU MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN ANARCHIST OR COMMUNIST! CHOOSE WISELY MY YOUNG PADAWAN!!!

WagaWaga

Why? Anarchism and (small-scale, local, and voluntary) communism are imminently compatible: the word "libertarianism" originally applied to people who today are considered syndicalists and Left Communists. I'm personally an anarcho-capitalist with distributivist tendencies, but I have no problem at all with the idea of anarchic communes.

Funny, you are the first "anarcho-capitalist" that associated criticism with the Constitution with "treason". Since the Constitution doesn't support anarcho-capitalism, I am left to assume that you either describe yourself as "treasonous" or are not an anarcho-capitalist. Additionally, you are the first "anarcho-capitalist" who supported tax hikes. Since anarcho-capitalists view taxation as theft, you must not be an anarcho-capitalist.

Is it anarcho-capitalist to believe that the individual has a right to own the means of production, and use them to create his goods for sale at profit? Of course it is. Is it anarcho-capitalist to reject the supply-side mantra that says that not paying down the deficit (hence raising the price on imported goods) is fine, as long as the masses get their incentive to vote for you in the form of a tax rebate? Of course it is. Don't be a twit; your narrow ideological eyeslits have absolutely no bearing on the actual philosophy.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 12:45:53 AM »

^ I like you. We need more Republicans like you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies