During Reconstruction
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:49:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  During Reconstruction
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: On the land management skills of the Negro?
Strapping young bucks need all the land they can get. They need the money for the education and alcohol after all

The skills of the African race are simply too degenerate. They need the firm hand of a master

Given the chaos we are currently seeing down south, I now question the wisdom of Abraham Lincoln. Vote Seymour, this is a white man's country

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: During Reconstruction  (Read 680 times)
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 18, 2014, 09:52:18 PM »

What is your opinion on the land management skills of the Negro?

I mean, on the one hand, I think like all reasonable peoples, I was opposed to slavery but I simply can not credit the inferior, darker race with the sufficient abilities to own such land, they need the wisdom of a taught and white overseer. This is clearly a crucial issue to which all sides need to be discussed. However, my education I believe makes my position sufficiently balanced for us to proceed. But what thinks you?

#ready4hillary.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 09:54:41 PM »

"Education and alcohol"? One hurts you and one helps you. You spend all that money on a zero balance.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 09:56:55 PM »

"Education and alcohol"? One hurts you and one helps you. You spend all that money on a zero balance.

One must remember that the Negro, due to its afflicted condition, lacks the sort of wisdom becoming in the more advanced races. Thus I do not think, rationally speaking, it can be blamed for its inability to make apt and appropriate decisions. I think most phrenologists would agree.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 10:04:22 PM »

One must remember that the Negro, due to its afflicted condition, lacks the sort of wisdom becoming in the more advanced races. Thus I do not think, rationally speaking, it can be blamed for its inability to make apt and appropriate decisions. I think most phrenologists would agree.

I must confess that I can sympathize. I too was once fooled into the folly of an education. Never again.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 10:10:02 PM »

I must confess that I can sympathize. I too was once fooled into the folly of an education. Never again.

Indeed, such is the follies of youth. Thankfully Cathcon, you are a specimen above such worries given your belonging to the Nordic race. I hope now in consideration remember and consider deeply the issue of your seed and which young lady shall be the beneficiary of it. Such matters are too delicate, I believe, to left to the riddles of the young mind, for that, alone, alcohol is a most learned tool. This, it is commonly said, is the opinion not just of myself but of science.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 10:24:59 PM »

a support creating a new homeland for the negro race
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 11:18:58 PM »

As a member of the International Workingman's Association, I speak for all when I say that we delight in the eradication of the Southern slave power! Onward ho with the union! Onward ho with liberty! And once the Southern slave power is dealt with, the Northern slave power should be done away with, as well! Hurrah for the 10 hour day!
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 12:16:02 AM »

I don't get what the satire is supposed to be here. Also, give all the slaveholder's land to the freed slaves and establish academies for said freemen.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies