Sen. Warner is no fan of Bieber
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 12:53:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Sen. Warner is no fan of Bieber
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Sen. Warner is no fan of Bieber  (Read 1636 times)
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 04, 2014, 11:52:16 AM »

Article.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 12:01:29 PM »

Senator Warner just went up 20 points in my book.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 02:16:54 PM »

Yet another reason he should be our next President.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 03:28:50 PM »

WAG.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 03:56:00 PM »

Strike two. He already lost a lot of my support for supporting more sanctions on Iran and he has the nerve to call Justin out on his mistake? One is responsible for just throwing some eggs at a house and damaging property while the other could have escalated us into another war. Sorry Warner, but you're a hypocrite and a bully. And besides, this petition won't go anywhere and it was only created to hate on poor Justin.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 03:58:47 PM »

Strike two. He already lost a lot of my support for supporting more sanctions on Iran and he has the nerve to call Justin out on his mistake? One is responsible for just throwing some eggs at a house and damaging property while the other could have escalated us into another war. Sorry Warner, but you're a hypocrite and a bully. And besides, this petition won't go anywhere and it was only created to hate on poor Justin.

Sarcasm?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 03:59:38 PM »

Wow.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 04:13:45 PM »

Wow.

Already Deluged. I disagree with Warner. Bieber's a US citizen and therefore your problem. Tongue
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 04:28:10 PM »

You actually have got to be ing kidding me.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 04:32:35 PM »

All you haters smh. Bieber deserves the respect.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 04:42:24 PM »

Wow.

Already Deluged. I disagree with Warner. Bieber's a US citizen and therefore your problem. Tongue

If Bieber's a US citizen this is the first I've heard of it; I'm pretty sure he's still here on a long-term visa.

I really hope Adam's not serious.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 04:51:27 PM »

A politician pandering to overly sensitive people who have nothing better to do? color me shocked.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 05:05:26 PM »

Senator Warner just went up 20 points in my book.

This. I already respected Warner, but that is great to hear from him.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 05:27:35 PM »

And to make it worse, Warner is nearly 60 and he's going after a constantly bullied singer who's only 19. Everyone makes mistakes at this age and what Warner is supporting is out of line.

Also, the only reason you guys Deluged that is b/c it's JB. It's a matter of opinion of who people can like who they don't. Politically, as a Democrat (aside from the sanctions), I support Warner, but he made this very personal and unless he apologizes for his comments soon, I'm just going to support the Green candidate in the Senate race.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 05:31:49 PM »

And to make it worse, Warner is nearly 60 and he's going after a constantly bullied singer who's only 19. Everyone makes mistakes at this age and what Warner is supporting is out of line.

Also, the only reason you guys Deluged that is b/c it's JB. It's a matter of opinion of who people can like who they don't. Politically, as a Democrat (aside from the sanctions), I support Warner, but he made this very personal and unless he apologizes for his comments soon, I'm just going to support the Green candidate in the Senate race.

Justin Bieber is not a kid. He is a full grown man and he's acting like a four year old with temper tantrums. He's been kicked out of countless businesses because of his terrible conduct, he's even pissed on a restaurant's kitchens floor, he's spit on his fans,  he's gotten into fights over nothing, and overall he's the definition of a HP. He's not a kid,  he's a spoiled little brat who's career is only surviving because his fans continue to believe nothing he does is wrong.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 05:37:54 PM »

Justin Bieber is not a kid. He is a full grown man and he's acting like a four year old with temper tantrums. He's been kicked out of countless businesses because of his terrible conduct, he's even pissed on a restaurant's kitchens floor, he's spit on his fans,  he's gotten into fights over nothing, and overall he's the definition of a HP. He's not a kid,  he's a spoiled little brat who's career is only surviving because his fans continue to believe nothing he does is wrong.
This, plus the fact that Warner is joking. He didn't just bring up a Bieber to beat him up (though it'd perfectly fine if he did).
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 05:44:01 PM »

And that all conspired because even when he was a nice, new teenager making his start in the music business, he would also get nothing but hate from anyone who wasn't a female fan or the rare male fan. Everything you listed there that he did is typical among trouble-makers and I bet Justin would not have ended up as one of them had the circumstances been different in his case. It really wouldn't hurt to lay off of him in the struggles he's facing right now in his life.

We'll just agree to disagree on JB, I guess, because this is getting OT for the Congressional election board.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 05:45:58 PM »

Warner 2016, life in federal prison for Bieber (normal).
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 05:46:38 PM »

Because hating Justin Bieber is a valid reason to dislike a politician.

Sanders/Warner 2016.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2014, 05:58:49 PM »

From what I've heard, Bieber has even beaten up one of his employees.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2014, 07:46:20 PM »

Wow.

If Bieber's a US citizen this is the first I've heard of it; I'm pretty sure he's still here on a long-term visa.

I really hope Adam's not serious.

He's here on an O-1 visa, and can only have his visa status re-evaluated if he commits a violent crime capable of giving him a sentence over 1 year, or if he admits he abused drugs. I'd think you could get him deported for 'moral turpitude' but that's a grey area. He certainly hasn't demonstrated the good moral conduct necessary to gain citizenship.

Anyways, good for Warner and all that.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2014, 08:20:38 PM »

And that all conspired because even when he was a nice, new teenager making his start in the music business, he would also get nothing but hate from anyone who wasn't a female fan or the rare male fan. Everything you listed there that he did is typical among trouble-makers and I bet Justin would not have ended up as one of them had the circumstances been different in his case. It really wouldn't hurt to lay off of him in the struggles he's facing right now in his life.

We'll just agree to disagree on JB, I guess, because this is getting OT for the Congressional election board.

His music got criticized because people didn't like it, those criticisms didn't make him turn into a douche, he let himself turn into a douche. Right now he has to take full responsibility for his actions, and you have to stop trying to defend him.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 11:23:16 AM »

Adam is slightly better than Bieber and that's very bad.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2014, 12:45:47 PM »

Senator Warner just went up 20 100 points in my book.
Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2014, 03:01:43 PM »

Fantastic news.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to: