Rape
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:34:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Rape
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Rape  (Read 6671 times)
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 19, 2005, 08:02:11 AM »

I would say most of you heard about the case where a Father raped his two or four year old little girl (can’t remember exact age) and then sold the tape on the internet. What should happen to that guy?

dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 08:13:07 AM »

I can't put it in writing.  It is too graphic, but use your imagination.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 10:08:06 AM »

What he deserves? Abu Ghraib, back when Saddam Hussein ran the place.

What he should get in a 'civilized' society?: Solitary confinement until the guy becomes a gibbering maniac from the lack of human contact. Then, the electric chair.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 11:12:51 AM »

He should be forced to watch all episodes of Friends and then listen to all Britney Spears records. That's much more terrible than anything you mentioned. Wink
senatortombstone
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 11:38:12 AM »

I would say most of you heard about the case where a Father raped his two or four year old little girl (can’t remember exact age) and then sold the tape on the internet. What should happen to that guy?

Are you sure this is true?

If so, then he should have his genitals mutilated and then be torturously executed.  The video should then be viewed to perverts and pedopiles everywhere the message

"this could happen to you!"
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2005, 11:42:58 AM »

If so, then he should have his genitals mutilated and then be torturously executed.  The video should then be viewed to perverts and pedopiles everywhere the message

We have a winner here
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2005, 12:05:11 PM »
« Edited: March 19, 2005, 12:12:37 PM by Ernest »

I hadn't head of any such case.  Unfortunately, it's all too likley to be true.  My gut level reaction is to do all sorts of barbaric things to him.    Senatortombstone's suggestion certainly has appeal.  However, as vile as his actions are, I do not support the use of capital punishment against rapists.  A combination of castration and abacination (since he also got his jollies from the video) without using any pain medication for either sounds about right.
senatortombstone
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2005, 02:38:50 PM »

I hadn't head of any such case.  Unfortunately, it's all too likley to be true.  My gut level reaction is to do all sorts of barbaric things to him.    Senatortombstone's suggestion certainly has appeal.  However, as vile as his actions are, I do not support the use of capital punishment against rapists.  A combination of castration and abacination (since he also got his jollies from the video) without using any pain medication for either sounds about right.

As a man with functioning gentitals i do not lightly and casually suggest the causing of harm to any man's genitals.  However, in a case this egregious, I would make an exception.  Since this man has misused his genitals and in a harmful way, I see no reason why he should keep them or his life.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2005, 02:58:28 PM »

He should be raped brutally by a train of prison inmates, then castrated by a rusty razor with no anesthetics. Then he should be skinned alive and dumped in a giant tub of salt water. That's where he would stay until he died (no shooting him- that's much too merciful).
Citizen James
James42

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -2.78

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2005, 04:03:43 PM »

What he deserves? Abu Ghraib, back when Saddam Hussein ran the place.

What he should get in a 'civilized' society?: Solitary confinement until the guy becomes a gibbering maniac from the lack of human contact. Then, the electric chair.

I find myself in agreement.   My concerns over the death penalty involve more concern about getting the right guy than what the perp deserves.  In this case it's on videotape and an open and shut case.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2005, 04:24:45 PM »

As terrible as this is, he deserves what the more horrible rapists deserve: castration, and a whole lot of jail time. He obviously deserves more, but that's beyond the scope of the law.

Then again, I am sure that his jail buddies will really "get to know him" once they figure out why he's there.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2005, 04:32:38 PM »

Wait, if you castrate rapists, how will they "get to know" each other?  Or are we talking about mixing child rapists with murderers here?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2005, 04:34:27 PM »

Wait, if you castrate rapists, how will they "get to know" each other?  Or are we talking about mixing child rapists with murderers here?

They generally are, as far as I know, mixed into the general prison population. If you did something to get into high security prison, I think you just mingle with everyone else. Not all rapists are castrated, anyway.
Hitchabrut
republicanjew18

Political Matrix
E: 8.38, S: 7.49

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2005, 04:39:40 PM »

We have a winner here

amen to that
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2005, 04:45:59 PM »

Just executed by hanging him in public.  I don't have a blood lust or a desire to inflict pain.
David S
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2005, 04:48:02 PM »

I am not for torture. That would clearly violate the 8th amendment. Just hang him and be done with it.
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2005, 04:52:31 PM »

Would anyone who is opposed to the death penalty change there mind in this case?
Cashcow

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2005, 04:54:25 PM »

Would anyone who is opposed to the death penalty change there mind in this case?

If they would, they are clearly not opposed to the death penalty.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2005, 07:33:46 PM »

What the heck is happening to society? [Shakes head]
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2005, 08:03:55 PM »

Just put the guy in a solitary jail cell for the rest of his life, plenty of hard labor. Nothing extreme though, wouldn't accomplish anything. It's not going to help the little girl if we do nasty things to her abuser.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2005, 08:08:00 PM »

Just put the guy in a solitary jail cell for the rest of his life, plenty of hard labor. Nothing extreme though, wouldn't accomplish anything. It's not going to help the little girl if we do nasty things to her abuser.

No, I don't like your idea.  I think I would remove his vocal chords, so he couldn't communicate.  I may also blind him.  I'd definitely castrate him and I can't decide whether to put him in a cell block with hardened murderers or to leave him in a dark, wet cell for the rest of his life.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2005, 08:13:33 PM »

No, I don't like your idea.  I think I would remove his vocal chords, so he couldn't communicate.  I may also blind him.  I'd definitely castrate him and I can't decide whether to put him in a cell block with hardened murderers or to leave him in a dark, wet cell for the rest of his life.

Yeah, that would accomplish so much. The little girl is really helped by your plan. I also would provide free, tax-payer funded, care/treatment for the little girl to help her get over it.

Which is more important to you in this case, helping the girl or punishing her father?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2005, 08:14:01 PM »

Yeah, that would accomplish so much. The little girl is really helped by your plan. I also would provide free, tax-payer funded, care/treatment for the little girl to help her get over it.

Which is more important to you in this case, helping the girl or punishing her father?

Punishing her father
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2005, 08:15:12 PM »

Punishing her father

Disgusting.
Cashcow

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2005, 08:15:23 PM »

So punishment is more important to you than therapy for this poor girl? You're pathetic.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies