ATTENTION REGIONAL EXECUTIVES: On Third Thought, We Do Have Expectations Amend..
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:19:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ATTENTION REGIONAL EXECUTIVES: On Third Thought, We Do Have Expectations Amend..
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ATTENTION REGIONAL EXECUTIVES: On Third Thought, We Do Have Expectations Amend..  (Read 285 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 27, 2014, 01:13:58 AM »

Vote and Text

Summary: Amends and expands the On Second Though, We Do Have Expectations Amendments by refining and/or changing some of the processes and standards for various offices.

The text coding in the final text serves to indicate changes from the "On Second Thought..." Amendment referenced above.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 10:22:36 AM »

I found this and immediately wanted to open a new thread on the "Voting Booth" child board. Talk about withdrawal symptoms.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 09:50:17 PM »

I have a question.  Am I eligible to vote on this?

When you've lived in the Pacific for a week, you'll be able to vote on it (vote on the last day of voting)
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 10:04:08 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Does the President have the power to replace cabinet officials or does the Senate has to get involved? Some offices in the quote have not been the most actives in the past and I imagine went inactive for 10 days. It would be simpler if the president kept check on his cabinet's activity and make changes when needs be rather that go to an automatic formal impeachment (and maybe the Senate will decide to keep the officeholder anyway and it slows down Senate work).
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 09:59:03 PM »

Don't bother to help me understand cabinet replacement, federal Senate or Cabinet. My voting booth for this is opening so it's too late. Seems like governement doesn't like to give interested citizens too much information to help them make their mind.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies