Reaganfan Campaign Announcement
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 03:11:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Reaganfan Campaign Announcement
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reaganfan Campaign Announcement  (Read 444 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 14, 2014, 02:24:37 AM »

My friends and fellow Atlasians,

It is clear by the most recent polling that our campaign for the Presidency is on it's way to the Federalist Nomination!

What makes this campaign different than before is what changing times we find ourselves in. This is true for me, as when I joined Atlasia a decade ago, I was a 15 year old kid excited to get involved in a fantasy government. I'll admit, I wasn't always the most experienced at the time, and I caught a fare share of flack, but one thing everyone knows is that I am a loyal Atlasian. We have lost Maxwell, who was a worthy opponent, and seen the unexpected return of President Duke in this quest for the Presidency next month.

I am here to announce that I am making a one term pledge. If elected, I will serve one full term and not seek re-election. My list of goals for Atlasia will revitalize our nation, increase user participation, push forward a conservative agenda while respecting the views and opinions on the opposing side, and then I will ride off into the sunset.

My four month Presidency will be as follows:

• I will deliver a State of the Nation Address twice a month, noting changes and progress within our country.
  • I will authorize the creation of The Atlasian Republic Air Force to allow citizens to voluntarily become members of the branch and increase participation as well of the security of our nation. The A.R.A.F. will be all-volunteer and will usher in a wave of security and new members to our game.
  • I will appoint Supreme Court Justices if conditions warrant that will serve honorably and not legislate from the bench. I hope that these appointments will be hurriedly confirmed by our Senate.
  • I will serve one full term and will not seek re-election to the Presidency.

That is just a taste of the agenda to come. I hope to earn the Federalist Nomination and those who support me are greatly appreciated. We can do wonderful things, I look forward to a swift nomination, a mandate election, and a prosperous four month Presidency for Atlasia.

Thank you all.

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 02:34:56 AM »

Wouldn't it be in Reagan style to serve two terms, the second beginning with a massive landslide?
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 08:07:02 PM »

Enthusiastically endorsed.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 12:03:42 AM »

Thank you. I look forward to continuing our crusade.
Mordecai
Australia

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 12:48:00 AM »

Seconded.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies