Some Stats For Your New Years Eve Dinner
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:43:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Some Stats For Your New Years Eve Dinner
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Some Stats For Your New Years Eve Dinner  (Read 756 times)
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2014, 08:06:26 PM »

The 2nd Transgender Protection Act is a job-creating bill.

The act in question mandates that all government buildings have at least one bathroom designated gender-neutral, and does not involve the construction of new bathrooms. I see no way that it creates jobs, but if you do, please enlighten me.
Well that seems to be a mistake on my part, as the original intent of this bill that I used from the Midwest Statute was to construct gender-neutral bathrooms. However, you failed to notice the other bills in the queue. There are 6 aimed towards fixing the Pacific's currently awful legal system, 5 aimed towards reducing unemployment, 2 dealing with the budget (I should also add that these have been motioned to be bumped to the top of the queue, as they are of the the highest importance), 3 aimed towards increasing environmentalism, 2 addressing education, 2 addressing public health, 3 addressing regional relations, a miscellany bill covering multiple issues (including unemployment), and miscellaneous other bills. I'll admit that the aforementioned resolution is a bit frivolous, but unemployment and the deficit are being addressed before that.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2014, 09:01:23 AM »

I'd have more confidence in the Pacific if Tyrion was Governor.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies