EXCLUSIVE: Reaganfan Q&A (I will respond to any question asked)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:40:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  EXCLUSIVE: Reaganfan Q&A (I will respond to any question asked)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Reaganfan Q&A (I will respond to any question asked)  (Read 1699 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 26, 2013, 12:43:04 PM »

As we approach the 10 year anniversary of my joining this forum, I have noticed that many often say I never respond to threads or questions posed to me. Therefore, I am opening up a thread for questions regarding myself, my politics, my likes and dislikes, ect. Many older posters may have questions as well as many new posters I do not recognize and would like to know. Therefore, I am opening this thread up to questions. I will respond to each of them.

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 12:44:45 PM »

What's your current career path? Do you still live at home?
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 12:54:40 PM »

Can you see yourself making (or are you planning to make) a comeback in Atlasia?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 12:59:30 PM »

What is your level of education?
Where did you get your fervent love for the United States of America?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 01:01:15 PM »

Who do you think will win and who do you support for the GOP nomination in 2016?
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 01:03:15 PM »

Who does your whole family support in 2016 if the race is Clinton vs. Christie or Clinton vs. Bush ?

And if the family has a clear choice, does it mean OH will vote so as well ?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 01:13:33 PM »

What's your current career path? Do you still live at home?

The Air Force really messed me up. I won't lie.

Basically, I decided to join the U.S. Air Force in 2006. I graduated High School with a charter High School diploma. Because the U.S. Air Force recognizes a charter H.S. diploma the same as they do a G.E.D, it required me to score extra high on the ASVAB test. So instead of the 35%, I needed a 65%. So I took the test in September 2008, and received a 59%. Now that's above and beyond the 35% required, but it was still six points short. So I waited six weeks (which turned into two months), studied extremely hard, and took it again in November 2008. I received a 63%, just two points shy of the 65% required. My Sergeant tried to see if they could waive the two points, but they couldn't. So I spent two more months studying intensely. I took the test a third time in January 2009, and I got another 59%.

So my options were to either wait six months and take the test a fourth time in June 2009, or enroll in three months of a college excepted by the U.S. Air Force and enlist and swear in immediately but not head for Basic Training until I passed and completed all 15 college credits. I enrolled in a local college in February 2009, passed my Air Force physical, enlisted into the Air Force, then completely my five college classes within three months. In June 2009, I got the news that I would have a Command Post job in the U.S. Air Force and would ship to training in November.

So Air Force BMT is 8 and a half weeks long. They count zero week so technically 9 weeks long. At the end of training (literally the last days of training) I passed out (later found due to dehydration or exhaustion) during a PT run. They put me on medical hold and discovered my small, benign heart defect, a PFO. It didn't require surgery or medication, but it prevented me from staying in the U.S. Air Force. I could try waivers but I was told the likelihood was slim. After all, they still get rid of people with flat feet! I always thought that was a joke...I had no idea it was real!

March 2010, I ended up home. I got a job as a waiter at a diner and I'm still living at home saving money. So after years and years of constant testing and school and college and teachers and exams and physical training and mental training...all of that...for a picture of me in a uniform.

Since then my confidence level has gone down significantly. I was at Target a week or so ago and two hot girls walked by. They didn't see me, of course...but an Army guy in uniform walked by. They both looked and said, "Mmm Military guys are hot". My heart sank. Literally. I felt the goose-bump chill that you get just before you cry. That's gone forever for me.

Knowing that I'll never be as happy or as confident as I once was crushed me. So I just kinda pass time, day by day. I used to envision a career in the Military, running for office, a beautiful wife and a log cabin style home with a shotgun above the fireplace and a ton of kids. Retirement at 42 with a pension and IRA savings...all of that is useless.

Vice President Biden, of all people. He gave a speech in May 2012...and he said EXACTLY...EXACTLY, what I feel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZ6UfXm410  -- go to 3:32 and watch.

Can you see yourself making (or are you planning to make) a comeback in Atlasia?

Doubtful. I have lost track of the game so much that any attempt at a comeback would be squashed out unless Atlasia was going through a period of reminiscing.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 01:15:10 PM »

Do you actually believe what you post, or is a good portion of it skilled trolling?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 01:26:50 PM »

Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 01:27:20 PM »

What is your level of education?
Where did you get your fervent love for the United States of America?

I am a High School graduate with 15 college credits under my belt, thus far.

As far as my love for America, I don't know. I will tell you though that it's genuine. I could have been born anytime any place, and I had the privilege of being born in the United States of America in the 1980s. We, despite our occasional flaws, are still the greatest hope for mankind to have a free society. I think liberals tend to see us all as born perfect and that society chains us down. I see it as though America is as President George W. Bush once said, "a story of a flawed and fallible people, united across the generations by grand and enduring ideals."

Do you actually believe what you post, or is a good portion of it skilled trolling?

I believe it but of course I add in comic effect.

Who do you think will win and who do you support for the GOP nomination in 2016?

My personal support would tend towards Governor Christie or Governor Huckabee. As for who would win, I'd be inclined to say Chris Christie but nobody knows for sure.

Who does your whole family support in 2016 if the race is Clinton vs. Christie or Clinton vs. Bush ?

And if the family has a clear choice, does it mean OH will vote so as well ?

Funny enough I've often told my mother she represents the electorate quite well. She's voted for the winner in four of the last four elections. She likes Chris Christie and Jeb Bush, but she always disliked the Clintons going as far back as when Governor Clinton defeated President Bush in 1992.

I know most of my family would vote for Christie, Bush might be harder to persuade but even the liberals in my family are so angry at Obama, I have a feeling that even another Romney candidacy would win their votes this time around.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 01:47:07 PM »

Why do you dislike black people?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2013, 01:48:46 PM »

I could care less about race. It's not the color of ones skin, but the content of their character. I agree with Dr. Martin Luther King.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 02:12:54 PM »

Have you ever sought treatment by a psychiatrist?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2013, 02:37:41 PM »

Have you ever sought treatment by a psychiatrist?

No, why would I?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2013, 02:38:39 PM »

To make the most of what little time is left to you on your father's insurance.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2013, 02:45:56 PM »

I was at Target a week or so ago and two hot girls walked by. They didn't see me, of course...but an Army guy in uniform walked by. They both looked and said, "Mmm Military guys are hot". My heart sank. Literally. I felt the goose-bump chill that you get just before you cry. That's gone forever for me.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2013, 03:04:45 PM »

I was at Target a week or so ago and two hot girls walked by. They didn't see me, of course...but an Army guy in uniform walked by. They both looked and said, "Mmm Military guys are hot". My heart sank. Literally. I felt the goose-bump chill that you get just before you cry. That's gone forever for me.

Yeah but I know what my problem is why see a professional?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2013, 03:06:55 PM »

Well, why not?  If you'd like to let it go, move on, etc.  Maybe a professional could help.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2013, 03:08:30 PM »

Well, why not?  If you'd like to let it go, move on, etc.  Maybe a professional could help.

Yeah, this, and I'm not saying it to be a smartass.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2013, 03:13:28 PM »

Do you irony?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2013, 03:21:16 PM »

Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2013, 03:30:02 PM »

Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?

I'm sorry I don't understand these questions.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2013, 03:47:14 PM »

What is your favorite kind of fish to angle?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2013, 03:52:38 PM »

What skills do you have to make yourself employable at a decent job and why in the hell aren't you living anywhere but podunk OH trying to grab the American Dream?
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2013, 04:02:24 PM »

Who would in a fight between Batman, Superman, and Ron Paul?
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies