DBC News report: The Jesus Christ Party is a FRAUD, and they're all under 13!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:34:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DBC News report: The Jesus Christ Party is a FRAUD, and they're all under 13!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: DBC News report: The Jesus Christ Party is a FRAUD, and they're all under 13!  (Read 7000 times)
dunn

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2004, 03:47:57 AM »

What was that uhh......thing.....that we are supposed to do.......if a troll is talking......umm.......oh yeah!! [size=50]IGNORE THEM!!![/size]

Dan
How do you make the fonts like that?

(that's good way to ignore...)
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2004, 04:52:26 AM »

I would just like to say on the point of blocking IP addresses, resetting the internet connection doesn't unblock you, otherwise people with 56k connections couldn't be blocked. It doesn't work that way.
dunn

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2004, 08:20:44 AM »

....and I also urge someone to contact Dave...and tell him of all the problems they cause....and to  delete them.....again....and again.....under each new IP....

We need someone with power to take action....and that man his Dave....but he's not very active.

Secertary Dunn....would you do such a thing? Write a letter to Dave......siting the examples of the trolls adimitting they are trolling...and beg him to take action. They mock us because we won't take action....and rightly so....because everyone is too afraid to stand up to these assholes except me and a few others.

We all need to be united against them....ignoring them is fine...but we need more than that....the more we ignore them the more they will continue to pester us......and the more we talk to them the more they will pester us. We need them OUT.

Secretary Dunn....PLEASE....it is your job to toss them out with Dave's help....beg for him to help us.

Urgent memo:

attn:Forum Affairs Secretary Demrepdan

I wrote Dave and asked him for help. I mailed you the letter too

Dunn - Secretary of Defence
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2004, 05:58:00 PM »

1) No one is cheating. I don't know how this rumor got started but it simply is not true. Looking in a quote, it seems Josh said someone registered twice. That is not true. I am upset with him (but still love him) for lying like that.

2) You can't punish the entire JCP for the actions of one person. And we are ALL DIFFERENT PEOPLE despite what you may think.

3) You should also mention that a certain member has threatened to murder us, as well as massacre millions of other innocent people.
Father Joshua,

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2004, 06:42:07 PM »

What was that uhh......thing.....that we are supposed to do.......if a troll is talking......umm.......oh yeah!! [size=50]IGNORE THEM!!![/size]

lol, man you guys are pretty bad at the whole ignorance thing. All you do is keep repeating to ignore trolls, and since you seem to think we are trolls, you pretty dumb since you keep replying.
dunn

« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2004, 04:49:48 PM »
« Edited: April 11, 2004, 04:50:16 PM by dunn »

....and I also urge someone to contact Dave...and tell him of all the problems they cause....and to  delete them.....again....and again.....under each new IP....

We need someone with power to take action....and that man his Dave....but he's not very active.

Secertary Dunn....would you do such a thing? Write a letter to Dave......siting the examples of the trolls adimitting they are trolling...and beg him to take action. They mock us because we won't take action....and rightly so....because everyone is too afraid to stand up to these assholes except me and a few others.

We all need to be united against them....ignoring them is fine...but we need more than that....the more we ignore them the more they will continue to pester us......and the more we talk to them the more they will pester us. We need them OUT.

Secretary Dunn....PLEASE....it is your job to toss them out with Dave's help....beg for him to help us.

Urgent memo:

brought it up for you Dan
I wrote the letter
Demrepdan

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2004, 04:54:16 PM »

Urgent memo:

I wrote the letter

I know...I got it in my  e-mail...and thank you for doing that Mr. Secretary.

Now I only hope Dave stops coloring in maps for a few seconds....and takes action here.... Undecided
dunn

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2004, 04:58:04 PM »

Urgent memo:

I wrote the letter

Now I only hope Dave stops coloring in maps for a few seconds....and takes action here.... Undecided
He did not answer, but god usually don't....we will keep going....until we win....
Demrepdan

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2004, 04:59:33 PM »

Urgent memo:

I wrote the letter

He did not answer, but god usually don't....we will keep going....until we win....

You know that old saying......."Dave works in mysterious ways...."
dunn

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2004, 05:10:48 PM »

Urgent memo:

I wrote the letter

You know that old saying......."Dave works in mysterious ways...."
God IS allmighty
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2004, 06:19:43 PM »

Although I am 100% sure that dunn's "letter" was extremely bias, I eagerly await Dave's reply!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2004, 06:23:27 PM »

Although I am 100% sure that dunn's "letter" was extremely bias, I eagerly await Dave's reply!

Dave is kind of like a Democrat...too eager to please people, lacking the resolution of a ruthless conservative! Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies