DBC News report: The Jesus Christ Party is a FRAUD, and they're all under 13!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:18:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DBC News report: The Jesus Christ Party is a FRAUD, and they're all under 13!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: DBC News report: The Jesus Christ Party is a FRAUD, and they're all under 13!  (Read 7001 times)
Demrepdan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 06, 2004, 11:27:49 PM »
« edited: April 07, 2004, 06:01:07 PM by Forum Affairs Secretary Demrepdan »

Welcome back to DBC news.. We are now awaiting a statement from the Atlas Secretary of Forum Affairs....and...here he is....

(Secretary Demrepdan walks up to the podium)

Ladies and gentleman.........we got him...

*WILD CHEERS!*

Father Joshua has been CAPTURED by the armed forces of the Atlas Forum!

*WILD CHEERS!*

I don't know the exact details on HOW he was captured....Secretary Dunn might be able to fill us in on the exact details. However....we do know that we TOOK HIM DOWN!!

*cheers!*

Sometime last night...or this morning....Father Joshua deleted his membership from this forum...because he KNEW he was a troll...he KNEW he was doing wrong...as all these JCP’s are doing....and he was AFRAID to face the JUSTICE of the Atlas Forum....he was afraid...of Dave Almighty. After we pressured him....he finally crawled out of his spider-hole...and stammered; "alright my child.....you wint (sic) this time. I will go spread the love elsewhere. I can see that you are beyond help."

*applause*

I have spent most of my public life fighting trolls. I fought trolls back before I was EVER Secretary of Forum Affairs. I did let some trolls go....like Mr_President and John.....they were gentile trolls....but when a troll comes into this forum...and threatens our very way of life....our very existence.....I will be the FIRST...to lay everything I have out on the line....and FIGHT THEM WITH ALL I GOT!!!

*applause*

The War on Trolls is far from over....I will weed out and exterminate all trolls at the forum....and that's just a reminder to all you trolls out there right now....we're comin for ya....we're gonna SMOKE you out...until you are GONE....your days at the forum are numbered....Jesus may have mercy on you...but WE WON'T!

*applause*

I owe a great deal of thanks to Attorney General MAS117....he and I coordinated a strategic attack against the trolls last night...that wounded them badly...an attack that is called..."Operation Reason". We asked  this "Father Joshua" to explain who Jesus is...what he stands for. He couldn't. And why could he not? Because he doesn't know a damn thing about Jesus...why would there be such a political party as the Jesus Christ Party....in which NONE of the members know ANYTHING about Jesus? They are just a bunch of little kids....who are having fun...acting as a cliche....over-exaggerating the actions of overly religious Christians...and doing a bad job of it at that. Your days are numbered, trolls. We're gonna getcha. The War on Trolls will continue....until you are defeated..and peace is once again at the Forum! Thank you...and God bless this great Forum of ours!

*cheers and applause*
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 11:51:13 PM »

APPLAUSE APPLAUSE
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 04:23:13 AM »

WOO HOO!
dunn

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 05:06:19 AM »

a memo ftom the Secretary of Defence

I think my friend Dan was just a little too impatience but he is correct in his report. We are having a success in the GWOT (Global War On Trolls  Smiley  ) but the work is still underway.

The Atlas forces only casaulty so far is a virus-infected pc

JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 06:29:41 AM »

excellent.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 09:59:53 AM »

He's in my basement.  He's playing cards with Esteban Manuel, eating a week-old donut.
dunn

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2004, 12:44:14 PM »

He's in my basement.  He's playing cards with Esteban Manuel, eating a week-old donut.
Miami let's makw a deal - you can give Father Joshua ro the Taliban or what ever you like, but free Manuel, LET MANUEL GO
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2004, 12:45:52 PM »

Miami let's makw a deal - you can give Father Joshua ro the Taliban or what ever you like, but free Manuel, LET MANUEL GO

No he likes my pot roast, he wants to stay.  I'll let him talk:

Esteban: Hola!  ME llamo esteban!  Me gusta el boss!

There you go.
dunn

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2004, 12:47:34 PM »

There you go.

I kind of think you can really do that.........
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2004, 12:54:23 PM »

There you go.

huH?
dunn

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2004, 01:21:33 PM »

There you go.

huH?

Abduct people and put them in your basement
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2004, 03:01:23 PM »

I'm the Boss.  I can do anything.
dunn

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2004, 03:04:35 PM »

I'm the Boss.  I can do anything.
Tamany Hall Boss
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2004, 04:08:22 PM »

*waves a placard around saying 'Free Esteban'*
dunn

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2004, 04:17:25 PM »

*waves a placard around saying 'Free Esteban'*

lol
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2004, 05:20:49 PM »

He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Father Joshua,

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2004, 05:22:10 PM »

I love you guys too. Don't worry I would never leave you! Let me tell ya the guy who wrote that first post... (needs some friends....). I have returned to spread the love of jesus and the JCP.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2004, 05:23:17 PM »

he's back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  he got loose
Father Joshua,

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2004, 05:24:18 PM »

Thats right, I convinced my captors that they should join the JCP and spread the love, luckily for me they agreed and unlocked my chains.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2004, 05:38:41 PM »

Demrepdan is the troll. He makes pointless threads to insult other people, he calls other names, ETC. Jesus doesn't do that.
Demrepdan

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2004, 05:50:16 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2004, 05:50:53 PM by Forum Affairs Secretary Demrepdan »

Demrepdan is the troll. He makes pointless threads to insult other people, he calls other names, ETC. Jesus doesn't do that.

I have over 1000 posts at the forum....of which only about 10% are probably about TROLLS......you've done nothing but TROLL since you've come here....and I don't think me trying to STOP trolls is being troll-like.....so you don't have ANY room to talk, junior. You can call me a troll all you like....your opinion is irrelevent. I have more respect from my fellow forum members than you do....and until one of THEM has called me a troll...you and your group of holligans are out numbered.

Soon you will all be mine....I will destroy you all.....
dunn

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2004, 05:51:21 PM »

I have over 1000 posts at the forum....of which only about 10% are probably about TROLLS......you've done nothing but TROLL since you've come here....and I don't think me trying to STOP trolls is being troll-like.....so you don't have ANY room to talk, junior. You can call me a troll all you like....your opinion is irrelevent. I have more respect from my fellow forum members than you do....and until one of THEM has called me a troll...you and your group of holligans are out numbered.

Ignore him Dan
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2004, 05:55:24 PM »

We are not trolls. Why is making our own party that promotes love "trolling," please explain.

Oh, and please don't threaten to murder us anymore.
Demrepdan

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2004, 05:55:56 PM »

Ignore him Dan

Mr. Secretary......I need your help....they're driving me CRAZY....please.....do something......get Dave's help.....or maybe if necessary....DROP THE BIG ONE!! Yes.....use nuclear weapons against them! DESTROY THEM! MELT THEM DOWN!!! AND I WILL LAUGH AS I URINATE ON THEIR ASHES!!! HA HA HA HA HA!! HA HA HA HA!!!
Emsworth
Lord Emsworth
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2004, 05:58:50 PM »

Ignore him Dan

Mr. Secretary......I need your help....they're driving me CRAZY....please.....do something......get Dave's help.....or maybe if necessary....DROP THE BIG ONE!! Yes.....use nuclear weapons against them! DESTROY THEM! MELT THEM DOWN!!! AND I WILL LAUGH AS I URINATE ON THEIR ASHES!!! HA HA HA HA HA!! HA HA HA HA!!!
If the indivduals in question are melted, or destroyed through the use of nuclear weapons, then there will be no ashes upon which one might urinate.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies