DBC News report: The Jesus Christ Party is a FRAUD, and they're all under 13!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:38:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DBC News report: The Jesus Christ Party is a FRAUD, and they're all under 13!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: DBC News report: The Jesus Christ Party is a FRAUD, and they're all under 13!  (Read 7002 times)
Demrepdan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2004, 05:59:09 PM »

Demrepdan is the troll. He makes pointless threads to insult other people, he calls other names, ETC. Jesus doesn't do that.

I have over 1000 posts at the forum....of which only about 10% are probably about TROLLS......you've done nothing but TROLL since you've come here....and I don't think me trying to STOP trolls is being troll-like.....so you don't have ANY room to talk, junior. You can call me a troll all you like....your opinion is irrelevent. I have more respect from my fellow forum members than you do....and until one of THEM has called me a troll...you and your group of holligans are out numbered.

Soon you will all be mine....I will destroy you all.....

We are not trolls. Why is making our own party that promotes love "trolling," please explain.

Oh, and please don't threaten to murder us anymore.

You're trolls because you lack PURPOSE....and it is purpose the created us...purpose the pulls us....that binds us....and you have no purpose.....you're just here to promote you party.....which stands for NOTHING...because NONE of your members can tell us what Jesus stands for....and you said long ago that your party is the JESUS CHRIST party...how could you have a party that DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE VERY THING IT REPRESENTS?! You're just here to have fun.....and make fun of overly-religious people...with your talk of "love".

P.S......I threatened to murder you just earlier AGAIN....not just that...but NUKE you....and then relieve myself on your ashed remains......
Demrepdan

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2004, 05:59:54 PM »

Demrepdan is the troll. He makes pointless threads to insult other people, he calls other names, ETC. Jesus doesn't do that.

I have over 1000 posts at the forum....of which only about 10% are probably about TROLLS......you've done nothing but TROLL since you've come here....and I don't think me trying to STOP trolls is being troll-like.....so you don't have ANY room to talk, junior. You can call me a troll all you like....your opinion is irrelevent. I have more respect from my fellow forum members than you do....and until one of THEM has called me a troll...you and your group of holligans are out numbered.

Ignore him Dan

Mr. Secretary......I need your help....they're driving me CRAZY....please.....do something......get Dave's help.....or maybe if necessary....DROP THE BIG ONE!! Yes.....use nuclear weapons against them! DESTROY THEM! MELT THEM DOWN!!! AND I WILL LAUGH AS I URINATE ON THEIR ASHES!!! HA HA HA HA HA!! HA HA HA HA!!!
If the indivduals in question are melted, or destroyed through the use of nuclear weapons, then there will be no ashes upon which one might urinate.

Don't get technical....
dunn

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2004, 06:00:49 PM »

Ignore him Dan

Mr. Secretary......I need your help....they're driving me CRAZY....please.....do something......get Dave's help.....or maybe if necessary....DROP THE BIG ONE!! Yes.....use nuclear weapons against them! DESTROY THEM! MELT THEM DOWN!!! AND I WILL LAUGH AS I URINATE ON THEIR ASHES!!! HA HA HA HA HA!! HA HA HA HA!!!

i told you were rushing  a little BUT we are working on that with our forces. It's a long war but we will win. And the Atlas citizens have to do one thing - IGNORE THE TROLLS
Even if that is hard sometimes

I am against using nuclear weapons in almost any scenario what-so-ever, though we do have that capebality
Demrepdan

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2004, 06:03:26 PM »

I am against using nuclear weapons in almost any scenario what-so-ever, though we do have that capebality

lol...you wuss...
dunn

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2004, 06:03:38 PM »

And BTW we could have the ATP (Anti Troll Powder) but Kerry voted against lol
dunn

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2004, 06:04:11 PM »

lol...you wuss...

wuss?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2004, 06:06:55 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2004, 06:07:16 PM by ilikeverin »

Hint: do not talk to them directly!

Example:

BAD-

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Stop being a TROLL, TROLL!  YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!

GOOD-

I hate trolls.  They are so obnoxious.
Demrepdan

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2004, 06:07:43 PM »

lol...you wuss...

wuss?

wuss >noun N. Amer. informal a weak or ineffectual person.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2004, 06:08:05 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2004, 06:08:34 PM by Jesus »

Dan...Oh, so, murdering people who don't share your beliefs is the tactic the democrats are turning to? Are you going to shoot Nader now?

You're just so sick. You want to nuke your own country. You want to slaughter thousands if not millions of innocent people. You are no American, you hate America!
Demrepdan

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2004, 06:10:35 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2004, 06:11:24 PM by Forum Affairs Secretary Demrepdan »

*biting tounge*......HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody hold me back....HOLD ME BACK!!.....
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2004, 06:23:52 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2004, 06:24:45 PM by Jesus »

*biting tounge*......HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody hold me back....HOLD ME BACK!!.....

Hold you back from what? Hitting the computer...?? Or are you still talking about your massacre fantasy?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2004, 02:01:01 AM »

Jesus makes some valid points. He is being unjustly persecuted, again!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2004, 08:17:38 AM »

Great posts by Emsworth and Dunn. Cheesy

© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2004, 10:19:20 AM »

I love you guys too. Don't worry I would never leave you! Let me tell ya the guy who wrote that first post... (needs some friends....). I have returned to spread the love of jesus and the JCP.

Dave should block his IP.
dunn

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2004, 11:02:17 AM »

Great posts by Emsworth and Dunn. Cheesy

thanks
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2004, 12:07:07 PM »

You're welcome, you both made me laugh out loud. Smiley
dunn

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2004, 12:20:31 PM »

good:)
Father Joshua,

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2004, 06:12:47 PM »

I agreed Boss Tweed, they should block my IP. I agree for no reason other than the fact that a) I know they won't, since everyone keeps making threats toward us, but absolutely no action has been taken, therefore you're all talk. and b) Fortunately for me I can change my IP simply by resetting my internet connection, therefore blocking one IP will not prevent me from participating in the forum. Good Sirs I say your unjust hatred and prejudice toward myself and other members of the JCP is not going to keep us from promoting what we believe in.
dunn

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2004, 06:31:46 PM »

I agreed Boss Tweed, they should block my IP. I agree for no reason other than the fact that a) I know they won't, since everyone keeps making threats toward us, but absolutely no action has been taken, therefore you're all talk. and b) Fortunately for me I can change my IP simply by resetting my internet connection, therefore blocking one IP will not prevent me from participating in the forum. Good Sirs I say your unjust hatred and prejudice toward myself and other members of the JCP is not going to keep us from promoting what we believe in.
Since This troll admitted he was cheating I move to decide he will never be register as a voter
Demrepdan

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2004, 07:36:13 PM »

Jesus makes some valid points. He is being unjustly persecuted, again!

Staterights, you are either with us.....or you're with the trolls....
Demrepdan

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2004, 07:42:58 PM »

Since This troll admitted he was cheating I move to decide he will never be register as a voter

That's pretty much already been decided.......and I also urge someone to contact Dave...and tell him of all the problems they cause....and to  delete them.....again....and again.....under each new IP....

We need someone with power to take action....and that man his Dave....but he's not very active.

Secertary Dunn....would you do such a thing? Write a letter to Dave......siting the examples of the trolls adimitting they are trolling...and beg him to take action. They mock us because we won't take action....and rightly so....because everyone is too afraid to stand up to these assholes except me and a few others.

We all need to be united against them....ignoring them is fine...but we need more than that....the more we ignore them the more they will continue to pester us......and the more we talk to them the more they will pester us. We need them OUT.

Secretary Dunn....PLEASE....it is your job to toss them out with Dave's help....beg for him to help us.

dunn

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2004, 07:57:53 PM »

That's pretty much already been decided.......and I also urge someone to contact Dave...and tell him of all the problems they cause....and to  delete them.....again....and again.....under each new IP....

We need someone with power to take action....and that man his Dave....but he's not very active.

Secertary Dunn....would you do such a thing? Write a letter to Dave......siting the examples of the trolls adimitting they are trolling...and beg him to take action. They mock us because we won't take action....and rightly so....because everyone is too afraid to stand up to these assholes except me and a few others.

We all need to be united against them....ignoring them is fine...but we need more than that....the more we ignore them the more they will continue to pester us......and the more we talk to them the more they will pester us. We need them OUT.

Secretary Dunn....PLEASE....it is your job to toss them out with Dave's help....beg for him to help us.

I will do my best
Father Joshua,

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2004, 09:50:22 PM »

I find it hard to understand why you keep accusing us of being trolls.

"He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people."

So if I was to start a discusson about why I hate George Bush, and how he screwed up America, and it made a bunch of people mad because they disagree , would that make me a troll?

Upsetting people who don't see things your way is called POLITICS. Just because you don't believe in the JCP the way we do, and somethig one of us said made you mad we are automatically labeled 'trolls'.

I also think that a lot of you are trolls. Simply by harassing the members of the JCP, denying us equal rights as the democrats and republicans, and by posting untrue, and unjust accusations about us to make us mad... gee that sounds like something a troll would do.

Why dont you stop being hypocrits and leave us alone.
Demrepdan

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2004, 11:02:12 PM »

What was that uhh......thing.....that we are supposed to do.......if a troll is talking......umm.......oh yeah!! [size=50]IGNORE THEM!!![/size]
Apostle
Rookie

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2004, 11:17:29 PM »

How stupid can you get.  I know 5-year-olds that could make better and more important posts than"Lets be retarded and say, ingore them.  HE HE. "    

You are not only showing your own ignorance but making your party look bad at the same time.  I know it may be hard for you, but lets try to act our age.  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies