Cultural Marxist Party of Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:17:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cultural Marxist Party of Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Cultural Marxist Party of Atlasia  (Read 2060 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 30, 2013, 08:29:43 PM »

CMPA HQ; War, West Virginia

Comrades!

As General Secretary of the Cultural Marxist Party of Atlasia, I hereby announce three items of objective and historically correct importance. The first is our new Party Banner (see above). The second is that this the Party's new official thread. The third is the scientific fact that CULTURAL MARXISM IS ON THE MARCH. This is proven by the Party's heroic victory in the elections for the Soviet of the Mideastern Oblast. Never before has a CMPA candidate won an election under a banner of open Cultural Marxism. The Workers and the Peasants of the Mideastern Oblast have shaken the foundations of Atlasian Neckbeardist Capitalism to it core. This is the FIRST STEP ON THE LONG MARCH TOWARDS THE INEVITABLE AND TOTAL VICTORY OF MARXISM-LENINISM-SIBBOLETHISM.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 09:04:56 PM »

Good luck with the success of your party! I have two brief questions:

1. Is CMPA socially authoritarian or libertarian?

2. What is your position on regional reform?
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 05:09:52 PM »

Cheesy
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 09:16:43 AM »

I'm so impressed with your performance in our Oblast's duma that I've decided to officially join the party. Keep up the good work, comrade.
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 09:20:51 AM »

How is one Culturally Marxist? If I may ask. Tongue
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 09:25:25 AM »

By standing for the scientifically proven and objectively true doctrine of Marxism-Leninism-Sibbolethism. Smiley
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 11:46:07 AM »

I'm wondering why TNF (the Atlasian Bernie Sanders Tongue ) never joined the CMPA or the NMAM...
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 12:13:18 PM »

I'm wondering why TNF (the Atlasian Bernie Sanders Tongue ) never joined the CMPA or the NMAM...

He's a true red Laborite through and through.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 02:04:44 PM »

General Secretary Sibboleth recently introduced the following to the Soviet of Mideastern Oblast. It is certain to be voted down by the cruel trickery of fascistic capitalism, but it shines a light for the workers and peasants of Mideastern Oblast:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 12:37:05 PM »

To all that want to teach the establishment a lesson and to protect the Atlasian worker from the special interests of the elite, please consider voting for Comrade Sibboleth and his platform of true cultural marxism.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 12:40:52 PM »

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013, 03:41:18 AM »

Well comrades, this election has indeed shown the strength, and indeed the inevitability, of cultural marxism.

Electoral fraud may have delayed our glorious victory, but it won't stop us.

Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2013, 10:28:37 AM »

Indeed, this truly is a great victory for the historically determined forces of cultural marxist historical determinism and for the immediate and total revolution for which we, on behalf of the workers, peasants, and unemployed arty types of Atlasia, for which we stand.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 02:17:27 AM »

Dear god, when did you start posting in the Atlasian boards again? Seems like its been years, man.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 02:21:51 AM »

To all that want to teach the establishment a lesson and to protect the Atlasian worker from the special interests of the elite, please consider voting for Comrade Sibboleth and his platform of true cultural marxism.

Yes, the establishment is truly out of control. Like a year ago when a certain centrist Senator and member of power political party held up the Senate's important work to talk about food, and not just any type of food, but the type of food elitist swine gorge themselves on whilst the poor pesants die of starvation on just a few spoonful's of rice a day.

Where are the machine guns and pikes? Tongue
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 11:09:32 AM »

Yes, the establishment is truly out of control. Like a year ago when a certain centrist Senator and member of power political party held up the Senate's important work to talk about food, and not just any type of food, but the type of food elitist swine gorge themselves on whilst the poor pesants die of starvation on just a few spoonful's of rice a day.

This is merely fascist propaganda. Should you continue to spread such lies, I will have to put you on the black list.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 02:08:50 AM »

This is merely fascist propaganda. Should you continue to spread such lies, I will have to put you on the black list.

Oh come now, I am sure it was all quite delicious indeed. No need to be modest about such refined tastes. Tongue

I wasn't going to name any names, Mr. distinguished Fmr. Senator from a certain machine state, but since you acknowledged your actions...

Also why should I be afraid of such, it is already the case several years over, surely. Tongue I think yours is on it too just a few names below mine, now that you mention it.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 03:15:49 AM »

It isn't too late, Yankee. Convert to cultural marxism and you will be rewarded after the revolution. You'd make an excellent propaganda minister Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013, 09:26:17 AM »
« Edited: December 21, 2013, 09:28:47 AM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

It isn't too late, Yankee. Convert to cultural marxism and you will be rewarded after the revolution. You'd make an excellent propaganda minister Smiley

Not possible. Certainly that has not slipped from your memory.

There is also this, this, whilst you have this on your side.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2013, 10:48:38 AM »

I will say this for the CMPA, it may not be my style of gameplay, but I'm impressed by what you guys have accomplished.  The CMPA has managed to promote more or less the same sort of approach to the game that made the NM-AM famous/infamous in these parts (with a different flavor o/c), but in a way that has made the game more fun (at least imo) rather than ruining it for those in the party's strongest region who don't approach the game in the same way.  That's not as easy as it may sound as the NM-AM proved when they both failed to make the game more entertaining and seemed to have made it a lot less enjoyable for many in the Pacific.  I tip my hat to the CMPA in general and Assemblyman Sibboleth in particular for having pulled it off.  I hope this lasts and that you guys can become a model to those who are bored of how they can actually improve the game with over-the-top antics/borderline-trolling instead of simply ruining it for some of the people who aren't bored yet.  Well done Smiley
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2013, 01:46:11 PM »

Would the Cultural Marxist Party be willing to change its name to the "Workers' Institute of Marxism–Leninism–Mao Zedong Thought" in honour of Comrade Bala?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2013, 02:24:07 PM »

Would the Cultural Marxist Party be willing to change its name to the "Workers' Institute of Marxism–Leninism–Mao Zedong Thought" in honour of Comrade Bala?

No.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2013, 06:02:15 AM »

Here!

Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2013, 05:52:22 PM »

Cultural Marxism in Action:

PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2013, 05:59:08 PM »

Cultural Marxism in Action:

FTR the Pacific tried to rename Xahar as Chode years ago. It was found unconstitutional.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies