Notice to the federal government from the Pacific Region
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:07:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Notice to the federal government from the Pacific Region
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Notice to the federal government from the Pacific Region  (Read 251 times)
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 02, 2013, 04:25:30 PM »

Due to the passage of the Federal Region Proper Resolution Notification, the Pacific Region requests that the senate notifies the Governor and Speaker of the Pacific in the events outlined by this resolution.

Link to thread:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=179530.0

Final text of the bill:

[quote]
Federal Region Proper Notification Resolution

The Pacific Government asks the Federal Government, in particular the Senate, to notify the Governor of the Pacific, the Speaker of the Pacific Council, and any Active Speaker via private message when:

(1) money becomes available for the Pacific Region to use and/or legislate as a result of Federal legislation;

(2) new regulations directly affecting the Pacific Region in such a manner that a public announcement by a regional official would be necessitated; or

(3) a federal amendment is passed that requires a regional vote.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 04:27:30 PM »

How about asking your Pacific Senator to make note of this, and push for his responsibility. I've told my fellow Midwest people about money the federal government has pushed for certain purposes, but obviously I think region Senators should hold responsibility for their region should bills like that pass.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 04:29:11 PM »

Noted.

I actually already posted this and complained a little bit a while back in the thread that Sirnick made for the same purpose. Now that I'm the Senator, I can take some responsibility in that regard. I'd like to see that responsibility formalized, as well.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 07:10:57 PM »

Noted.

I actually already posted this and complained a little bit a while back in the thread that Sirnick made for the same purpose. Now that I'm the Senator, I can take some responsibility in that regard. I'd like to see that responsibility formalized, as well.
Okay I wasn't sure if anything had been posted since I hadn't gotten any notices. Tongue

How about asking your Pacific Senator to make note of this, and push for his responsibility. I've told my fellow Midwest people about money the federal government has pushed for certain purposes, but obviously I think region Senators should hold responsibility for their region should bills like that pass.
I will discuss this with Tyrion then. Sorry for disturbing y'all.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies