My (new) update thread. GUESS WHO HAS GIRL FEELINGS AGAIN
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 07:42:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  My (new) update thread. GUESS WHO HAS GIRL FEELINGS AGAIN
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: My (new) update thread. GUESS WHO HAS GIRL FEELINGS AGAIN  (Read 7253 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2013, 02:31:52 PM »

20RP12, you need to get a job.  Go work at Olive Garden or at a store in the mall or something else high schooly like that.

Get some more in real life bro friends instead of trying to communicate your feelings online.  It'll expand your network of girls you know, too.
This user has not been convicted of 34 felonies
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2013, 02:33:15 PM »

The problem is, this poor boy just throws darts at a board of girls and hopes one will work out. He likes a girl now that he hasn't spoken to in 4 months. How did that happen? It makes no sense. It's not normal to suddenly start having feelings for someone who you have no interaction with. He may be lusting after her but nothing more.

I've always had feelings for her, mostly dormant, but now they're out. That's the point. Plus it's hard to communicate with her b/c she's almost never online anymore and her cell phone is broken.

20RP12, you need to get a job.  Go work at Olive Garden or at a store in the mall or something else high schooly like that.

Get some more in real life bro friends instead of trying to communicate your feelings online.  It'll expand your network of girls you know, too.

I've been trying for a year to get a job. I've applied to about 20 places.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2013, 02:40:23 PM »

The problem is, this poor boy just throws darts at a board of girls and hopes one will work out. He likes a girl now that he hasn't spoken to in 4 months. How did that happen? It makes no sense. It's not normal to suddenly start having feelings for someone who you have no interaction with. He may be lusting after her but nothing more.

I've always had feelings for her, mostly dormant, but now they're out. That's the point. Plus it's hard to communicate with her b/c she's almost never online anymore and her cell phone is broken.

20RP12, you need to get a job.  Go work at Olive Garden or at a store in the mall or something else high schooly like that.

I've been trying for a year to get a job. I've applied to about 20 places.

Are you sure this girl is real? It smells like a catfish to me if her cell phone is broken....

But anyway, yeah, it would be healthier for you to make real friends and relationships and not ones that are only online, people who you never hear speak, never hang out with, and probably never have a chance to meet, like this girl in North Carolina.

Besides, women are different in that they need constant attention, and you'll never be able to give a girl in NC that, no matter how hard you try. You're just setting yourself up for failure.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2013, 02:47:02 PM »

Are you sure this girl is real? It smells like a catfish to me if her cell phone is broken....

This!!!!!!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2013, 02:53:00 PM »

Internet dating tip: Always do a reverse image search on any pictures a girl sends you online:  https://www.google.com/imghp
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2013, 02:54:34 PM »

Internet dating tip: Always do a reverse image search on any pictures a girl sends you online:  https://www.google.com/imghp

Or pics from a fb page, or any other social sites.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2013, 03:04:50 PM »

This!!!!!!

Srsly
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2013, 03:09:38 PM »
« Edited: December 10, 2013, 03:11:14 PM by asexual trans victimologist »

Long-distance relationships at your age are rarely if ever a good idea. If you really like each other, just be friends and wait a little while and see whether or not the feelings are the same when you're nineteen or twenty or so and ideally a little more emotionally stable than adolescents as a group generally are.
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2013, 03:13:54 PM »

But anyway, yeah, it would be healthier for you to make real friends and relationships and not ones that are only online, people who you never hear speak, never hang out with, and probably never have a chance to meet, like this girl in North Carolina.

Besides, women are different in that they need constant attention, and you'll never be able to give a girl in NC that, no matter how hard you try. You're just setting yourself up for failure.

100% sure. I've video chatted with her.

I understand that, but I'm having extreme difficulty making friends around here. The likelihood is that I will not even try anymore, and will wait until college so I can reinvent myself.

I know, but I just...can't really help myself. She hasn't even said yes or no yet and I just chatted her a few minutes ago and she responded. I'm playing this off the wall.

Long-distance relationships at your age are rarely if ever a good idea. If you really like each other, just be friends and wait a little while and see whether or not the feelings are the same when you're nineteen or twenty or so and ideally a little more emotionally stable than adolescents as a group generally are.

I was going to look at doing this, maybe (as I said), doing a fwb thing and seeing how that guys. I may be able to go to NC this summer anyway.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2013, 03:25:14 PM »

Why not just get a hooker? And it doesn't necessarily have to be a normal hooker, you can likely get some girls you know to do stuff if you bring on the bravado.
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2013, 03:27:20 PM »

Why not just get a hooker? And it doesn't necessarily have to be a normal hooker, you can likely get some girls you know to do stuff if you bring on the bravado.

I'm fat.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2013, 03:28:20 PM »

I'm fat.

Show em the money?
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2013, 03:29:32 PM »

I'm fat.

Show em the money?

I'm poor.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2013, 03:34:39 PM »

I was going to look at doing this, maybe (as I said), doing a fwb thing and seeing how that guys. I may be able to go to NC this summer anyway.

Why?
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2013, 03:40:06 PM »

I like sexual gratification.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2013, 03:50:56 PM »

"fwb"?
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2013, 03:56:43 PM »

friends with benefits
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2013, 04:06:33 PM »

Never do a FWB with someone you may actually want to date. Do you want to date or do you just want to mess around?
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2013, 04:09:08 PM »

Never do a FWB with someone you may actually want to date. Do you want to date or do you just want to mess around?

Can i pick date and then mess around
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2013, 04:11:20 PM »

It's hard to transition from one to the other.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #145 on: December 10, 2013, 04:14:46 PM »

Yeah, I have to agree with everybody else... not a good idea.
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #146 on: December 10, 2013, 04:18:41 PM »

It's hard to transition from one to the other.

How about doing the dirty while dating
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2013, 04:22:12 PM »

You really aren't mature enough to date anyone to be honest. It isn't all about sex, although that's part of it. Don't get into a relationship if that's all your after though. Just find a FWB and sleep with her whenever you want, but don't expect her to listen to your problems nor should she have to listen to yours.
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2013, 04:24:59 PM »

You really aren't mature enough to date anyone to be honest. It isn't all about sex, although that's part of it. Don't get into a relationship if that's all your after though. Just find a FWB and sleep with her whenever you want, but don't expect her to listen to your problems nor should she have to listen to yours.

But sex isn't everything. I like the cuddly mushy stupid stuff more than sex that's the point.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2013, 04:26:49 PM »

If you crave physical intimacy why do you want to date a girl that lives hundreds of miles away?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies