Leaning Republican States
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:32:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Leaning Republican States
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Leaning Republican States  (Read 1312 times)
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 12, 2013, 01:40:16 PM »
« edited: November 04, 2013, 08:37:27 PM by Bacon King »

Lets discuss the following clearly lean Republican states:

New Hampshire
Maine
Virginia
Florida
Nevada
New Mexico
Colorado

These states are slightly more Republican than the tossup states:

Connecticut
New York
Minnesota
Washington DC

Lets just get a discussion going about how awesome the GOP is doing.

Signed,

Non Swing Voter (and not anyone else because this is not a troll thread because that's not allowed guys and I would never impersonate another user in order to make fun of them in any way)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 09:53:52 PM »

This kind of personal mocking (particularly outside the FC), does not sit well with me. Does the idea that you are being personally cruel, and hurting someone's feelings, occur to you at all here?  Perhaps you might want to just jettison it all. Let your conscience be your guide.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 10:05:01 PM »

Please, stop making mock threads, this is really getting annoying.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 10:49:32 PM »

This kind of personal mocking (particularly outside the FC), does not sit well with me. Does the idea that you are being personally cruel, and hurting someone's feelings, occur to you at all here?  Perhaps you might want to just jettison it all. Let your conscience be your guide.

I really have to agree with Torie, NSV it's really annoying (and hurtful to someone) when you post stuff like this. Yes, I know many of us do not hold the views of barfbag but it does not mean you have the right to make fun of him.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 11:24:38 PM »

Hurting a grown adults feelings is harsh. 

I suspect you have also harshly rebuked the following posts:

"What you just said was stupid. In fact stupid isn't a good enough word to describe your post."

"I agree children shouldn't have access to firearms and the parents were irresponsible, but to nationalize this as the left did with Trayvon Martin is absurd. His parents are idiots."

"You made an unintelligent remark which made no sense..."

These were all made by Barfbag by the way.  I suspect you'll be right on these.  Thanks!
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 12:00:43 AM »
« Edited: October 13, 2013, 12:10:19 AM by ElectionsGuy »

This kind of personal mocking (particularly outside the FC), does not sit well with me. Does the idea that you are being personally cruel, and hurting someone's feelings, occur to you at all here?  Perhaps you might want to just jettison it all. Let your conscience be your guide.

"What you just said was stupid. In fact stupid isn't a good enough word to describe your post."

"I agree children shouldn't have access to firearms and the parents were irresponsible, but to nationalize this as the left did with Trayvon Martin is absurd. His parents are idiots."

These were all made by Barfbag by the way.  I suspect you'll be right on these.  Thanks!

Have you ever seen the comments by Lief and Opebo? They are much worse than some of Barfbag's I can tell you that.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 04:18:40 PM »

This kind of personal mocking (particularly outside the FC), does not sit well with me. Does the idea that you are being personally cruel, and hurting someone's feelings, occur to you at all here?  Perhaps you might want to just jettison it all. Let your conscience be your guide.

These were all made by Barfbag by the way.  I suspect you'll be right on these.  Thanks!

Have you ever seen the comments by Lief and Opebo? They are much worse than some of Barfbag's I can tell you that.

What is your point if any?  A few people have been defending barfbag like he is an innocent victim of innuendo regarding his intelligence, whereas he consistently berates posters outright.  Hope this helps.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 06:45:12 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2013, 06:46:44 PM by Torie »

First, saying the other guy does it, is kind of pathetic. Second I am well aware of Barf's shortcomings (and he's been infracted up the wazoo, some deserved like a couple of the posts you put up, some I think not), and working with him to get better. He wants to improve. Do you?  And he didn't start a whole new thread mocking anyone, including you. Should he do that just to get even with you? This kind of attitude is that degrades the quality of the Forum, and if you get enough of it, you tend to drive out high value added posters. They are just too embarrassed to be associated with it.

Hope you think about this - seriously.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 06:52:58 PM »

First, saying the other guy does it, is kind of pathetic. Second I am well aware of Barf's shortcomings (and he's been infracted up the wazoo, some deserved like a couple of the posts you put up, some I think not), and working with him to get better. He wants to improve. Do you?  And he didn't start a whole new thread mocking anyone, including you. Should he do that just to get even with you? This kind of attitude is that degrades the quality of the Forum, and if you get enough of it, you tend to drive out high value added posters. They are just too embarrassed to be associated with it.

Hope you think about this - seriously.

Lets agree to disagree here.  You seem to be the type of person that cannot admit to your own shortcomings but chooses to shine the light on others.  Several other parody threads have been started by GOP posters.  I noticed you have not commented in a single one of them (I looked at all of them), additionally when presented with evidence of another posters shortcomings, rather than YOU thinking about this and why someone parodied him you choose to instead say "no no its the other guy..." thus rather than thinking about the cycle as you suggest in your own post you continue the cycle by deflecting.  Hope you think about this... seriously.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies