Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:24:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55375 times)
kcguy
Romania

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: May 06, 2018, 09:38:24 AM »

I had a dream where the first black Muslim governor in America was elected...in Kansas.

Also it was a special election in April. Dunno if Brownback quit or something.

Actually, Sam Brownback did resign.  He's now the "United States Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom".

The current governor is Jeff Colyer.  He's running for (re)election in November, and he's being challenged in the Republican primary by Secretary of State Kris Kobach, plus at least 6 others, including 3 high school students.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #226 on: May 06, 2018, 10:38:29 AM »

I had a dream where the first black Muslim governor in America was elected...in Kansas.

Also it was a special election in April. Dunno if Brownback quit or something.

Actually, Sam Brownback did resign.  He's now the "United States Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom".

The current governor is Jeff Colyer.  He's running for (re)election in November, and he's being challenged in the Republican primary by Secretary of State Kris Kobach, plus at least 6 others, including 3 high school students.

Ah, thanks for reminding me. At least my subconscious remembered!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #227 on: May 08, 2018, 05:14:49 AM »

Last night I dreamt that the Democrats won the 2018 midterm elections by picking up the House with 225 seats and three senate seats. Interesting was that Nevada and Arizona flipped as well as North Carolina, although in the latter there is no senate election coming up this cycle. Meanwhile, Phil Bredesen lost by a few hundred votes in Tennessee, Joe Manchin defeated Don Blankenship by 20 points and Bill Nelson crushed Rick Scott by ten points. In the aftermath, Atlas told me that Democrats heavily need to focus on North Carolina in 2020.
Torrain
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

« Reply #228 on: May 08, 2018, 09:38:39 AM »

I dreamt that Theresa May ordered the release of well known serial killer, (and irl former Education Secretary and current Environment Secretary) Michael Gove from a state prison, before the ground began to shake, and the scene dissolved into a neon-kaleidoscopic landscape of despair.

My subconscious seems to associate Gove with an unknowable Lovecraftian horror.

I dont know why, I just don't.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #229 on: May 13, 2018, 08:34:55 AM »
« Edited: May 13, 2018, 10:05:59 AM by Solid4096 »

I had a dream where Trump lost huge in 2020:

Here were the Senate turnovers:

2018: TN TX AZ NV

2020: ME IA NC KY GA LA MT AZ CO AK AL

Also in 2020, Shelley Moore Capito beat Richard Ojeda by like only 5 votes, winning re-election in a super close race.
kyc0705

« Reply #230 on: May 13, 2018, 01:35:22 PM »

Also in 2020, Shelley Moore Capito beat Richard Ojeda by like only 5 votes, winning re-election in a super close race.

Should I be concerned that your subconscious dream brain can create complete electoral maps and knows exactly which Senate seats are up in a given year?
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #231 on: May 13, 2018, 05:19:04 PM »

Boo Ojeda lost
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #232 on: May 13, 2018, 09:07:36 PM »

I guess this is the closest to being the right thread for this. I had a dream in which I was looking at the Atlasian census and the Peace party had at least 50 members.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #233 on: May 14, 2018, 06:51:33 AM »

I guess this is the closest to being the right thread for this. I had a dream in which I was looking at the Atlasian census and the Peace party had at least 50 members.
Sounds like you have 2020 vision.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #234 on: May 14, 2018, 07:03:30 AM »

Not my dream but my dad had a dream where he ran for Congress and beat Jeff Duncan and was like "Wait I wasn't expecting this what do I do help"
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #235 on: May 30, 2018, 09:33:06 AM »

Do dreams about Atlas count? Because last night I had a dream that Atlas added new purple avatars which had a "B" for balanced. The way I found out about the new avatar was that Hagrid of all people had a B-ON avatar.
here2view
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.13, S: -1.74

P P P
« Reply #236 on: May 30, 2018, 10:58:12 AM »
« Edited: May 30, 2018, 11:22:57 AM by here2view »

I had a dream a couple weeks ago where it was election night for the 2018 midterms. It was only 7 PM so the map was just starting to fill in. However, 100% of the vote was in for Indiana, where Joe Donnelly had gotten Blanched.

I remember feeling pissed because he got blown out, and because they somehow counted all the votes right when polls closed.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #237 on: May 30, 2018, 11:22:52 AM »

Tied 2016 election where Wyoming, I kid you not, is the tipping-point state, with Clinton and Trump having the exact same number of votes there.  I woke up before finding out how it would be resolved.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #238 on: May 31, 2018, 06:48:57 PM »

A few nights ago, I dreamed that Jeff Merkley was the 2020 Democratic nominee, and he won the NPV by 28%, but I never got to see any electoral maps.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #239 on: May 31, 2018, 07:02:48 PM »

A few nights ago, I dreamed that Jeff Merkley was the 2020 Democratic nominee, and he won the NPV by 28%, but I never got to see any electoral maps.
With that margin he's pulling off a 50-stater.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #240 on: May 31, 2018, 09:53:31 PM »

Do dreams about Atlas count? Because last night I had a dream that Atlas added new purple avatars which had a "B" for balanced. The way I found out about the new avatar was that Hagrid of all people had a B-ON avatar.

Can we actually make a Balanced avatar a real thing?
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #241 on: May 31, 2018, 10:29:54 PM »
« Edited: May 31, 2018, 10:33:22 PM by Bagel23 »

I had a political dream for the first time in a while. I was at a bounce house and then Ted Cruz started touring the fairgrounds, and I walked up to him and said hi, not a fan of your politics but I am sure that you are a good man, and he was like well thanks son, and I said if you want to join myself and my family for dinner at my house you are more than welcome, then he said sure and came over. Pretty uneventful dinner, till we sat down in the living room and started discussing tariffs while turning on the Cowboys game. And in the middle of it he pulled a live baby defanged cheetah out of his blazer and said I want you to meet "Teahtty" my pet cheetah. And I waved hi a bit confused, and we continued our conversation while the cheetah started to bite me. And even though it was defanged, it still hurt so bad, and Cruz kept yanking it off every so often, but it was biting me so frequently so he only stopped a fraction of the bites. My hand then turned purple, even though my skin was not broken through, but I waited for him to finish conversation and leave before going to the hospital because I did not want to give up such a unique opportunity. They then gave me percocet and clindamycin and told me to stay home for the next few days.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #242 on: June 01, 2018, 09:10:03 AM »

Can we actually make a Balanced avatar a real thing?

I mean, realistically speaking wouldn't that just be a more pretentious Independent avatar? Tongue
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #243 on: June 02, 2018, 01:27:07 PM »

I had a dream that the Democratic wave is over,  eventhough, that's a foregone conclusion.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #244 on: June 07, 2018, 11:11:31 AM »

I had a dream that we lost the house pretty bad and net lost like 20 seats, but that Phil Bredesen edged out his race at 3am and narrowly flipped the senate 51-49. Same dream also held that Levario won Castro country 49.8-49.6 in TX 19th.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #245 on: June 07, 2018, 11:15:02 AM »

Not really political, but kind of funny:

The other night I had a dream where I was the only white guy in a college class full of Asian students.  Jordan Peterson was our professor and for some reason we were having a summer Christmas party in rural Pennsylvania.

I was bouncing up and down during the whole thing for some reason, so I woke up feeling dizzy and a little perturbed.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2018, 06:42:38 PM »

During my nap today I had a dream where I got matzah pizza w/ Marco Rubio + went out drinking w/ Guy Benson lol
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2018, 07:55:29 PM »

I was bouncing up and down during the whole thing for some reason, so I woke up feeling dizzy and a little perturbed.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2018, 08:29:29 PM »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Burke Bro
omelott
Israel

« Reply #249 on: June 08, 2018, 05:09:48 AM »
« Edited: June 08, 2018, 05:47:29 PM by omelott »

A few weeks after the 2016 election, I had a dream in which I was a secret agent working for the FBI. I received news that President Trump (who was currently enjoying a 90% approval rating) was going to be assassinated. One night, I attended a costume party in the Oval Office undercover (in an attempt to stop the assassin). The theme was pirate, but everyone decided to wear grim reaper cloaks. When I wasn’t looking, all the senators in the room pulled knives out from underneath their cloaks and proceeded to stab the president (Julius Caesar style). The president was assumed dead, and Vice President Ted Cruz was immediately sworn in. I just realized he organized the assassination, but it was already too late. He blamed the democrats for the assassination and had all of them executed. He named a turtle called Bubblegum as his Vice President and made it mandatory for Americans to make a religious pilgrimage to Mississippi.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies