VA-WaPo: T-Mac dominating, leads 47-39
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:08:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-WaPo: T-Mac dominating, leads 47-39
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: VA-WaPo: T-Mac dominating, leads 47-39  (Read 6136 times)
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2013, 11:06:39 AM »

I'm starting to wonder if Cooch will even break 30% in Fairfax, his #'s in NOVA are going to be UGLY

Romney got 39% in Fairfax, McAuliffe is only doing slightly better in polls than Obama's result. Cuccinelli will probably get around 35%.
Cooch is definitely a worse candidate for NoVA though- he's perceived as being much more socially conservative than Romney, which doesn't fly in NoVA.
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2013, 11:37:20 AM »

I'm starting to wonder if Cooch will even break 30% in Fairfax, his #'s in NOVA are going to be UGLY

Romney got 39% in Fairfax, McAuliffe is only doing slightly better in polls than Obama's result. Cuccinelli will probably get around 35%.
Cooch is definitely a worse candidate for NoVA though- he's perceived as being much more socially conservative than Romney, which doesn't fly in NoVA.

The thing is, as of now, McAuliffe is winning by Obama 2008 or Kaine 2012 margins.  They got 60% and 61% in Fairfax, respectively.  Now, one could argue that Cuccinelli has a generationally large Appalachian following that is keeping him within 10 points, but even then McAuliffe is probably only getting 62-64% in Fairfax, not 70%!
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2013, 10:32:43 PM »

Well, with Sarvis likely to pull around 6%, I could see Fairfax 64-30-6
CnstutnlCnsrvatv
ConstitutionalConservativ
Rookie

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2013, 07:22:37 PM »

does he actually go by t-mac? If soa that sexplains why he's winning! All the browns in virginia who do the voter frauds love things like t-mac and dougie and jeezy and supersoak and all other nonsense liek that!
PolitiJunkie

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2013, 09:36:25 PM »

does he actually go by t-mac? If soa that sexplains why he's winning! All the browns in virginia who do the voter frauds love things like t-mac and dougie and jeezy and supersoak and all other nonsense liek that!

Is it just me, or is this really racist?
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2013, 10:29:01 PM »

Is it just me, or is this really racist?

No, he's just really high.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2013, 11:09:00 PM »

Don't talk about the Snowman like that.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies