House Republicans who voted against cutting food stamp program
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 04:38:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  House Republicans who voted against cutting food stamp program
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: House Republicans who voted against cutting food stamp program  (Read 1841 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2013, 12:54:10 AM »

Looks like Gary Miller realized he's in a D+5 finally. Maybe he should tell Mike Coffman.
Well Coffman is in a D+1 not a D+5 to get technical about it.

All I'm saying is Coffman is voting like he's in a R+10.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2013, 09:10:56 PM »

The moochers live a good life.

Link

In a follow-up email, Greenslate lamented that Fox had portrayed him as a beach bum. "I don't feel like a bum," he said. "I pull hot chicks, drive nice cars, dress nice and wear the most baddest jewelry in the world."
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2013, 09:40:48 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2013, 09:55:57 PM by True Federalist »

I can't believe people like krazen1211 are even welcome in society. Quite literally a rancid and putrid individual.
Indy Texas 🇺🇦🇵🇸
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2013, 10:39:05 PM »

I can't believe people like krazen1211 are even welcome in society. Quite literally a rancid and putrid individual.

In Krazen's world, hundreds of thousands of children ought to go to bed hungry because one douchebag surfer gamed the system.

In Krazen's world, tends of thousands of law-abiding people should find themselves unable to vote for sake of stopping one or two cases of voter fraud.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2013, 11:27:32 PM »

In Krazen's world, hundreds of thousands of children ought to go to bed hungry because one douchebag surfer gamed the system.

In Krazen's world, tends of thousands of law-abiding people should find themselves unable to vote for sake of stopping one or two cases of voter fraud.

We need to be selective if we're going to crack down on welfare fraud and voter fraud. I don't know if Krazen's world is as accurate portrayed though.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2013, 01:03:12 AM »

Looks like Gary Miller realized he's in a D+5 finally. Maybe he should tell Mike Coffman.

Whatever, he's still hosed once the top 2 system doesn't work against the Democrats.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2013, 06:47:20 PM »

I wonder why Walter Jones voted against the cuts.  I'm glad he did, but he's one of the most libertarian members of the House, IIRC.

Jones has always been a bit of a maverick but ever since Boehner forced him off the Budget (?) committee last year he hasn't cared about the party line at all. He's only a member of the "libertarian" wing insofar as he isn't a hawk or a socon.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2013, 07:42:07 PM »

in Krazen's world, ALL food stamp recipients are 'moochers'm from age 2 to 92. Vets, laid off, all 'moochers'
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 09:53:19 PM »

in Krazen's world, ALL food stamp recipients are 'moochers'm from age 2 to 92. Vets, laid off, all 'moochers'

What are your thoughts on food stamps? They're good for the agricultural sector of our economy and create jobs at grocery stores.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies