1.01.10 - The Imposition -
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:27:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  1.01.10 - The Imposition -
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13
Author Topic: 1.01.10 - The Imposition -  (Read 26884 times)
t_host1

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: November 08, 2013, 09:11:34 AM »

Shutting down the Obama government has a positive affect on the economy.
http://www.bls.gov/home.htm
More gov. shutdowns are now acceptable and warranted.

And, their are 110,050 family practitioners preparing to give you free health care.
http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes291062.htm
Appears Arkansas has the best paid doctors at $214,000, fortunately, my contribution hasn't been that great. I thank God, not Obama.
t_host1

« Reply #201 on: November 08, 2013, 02:20:01 PM »

The Chuck Todd interview fills in the unanswered question of ACA2. The Acceptable Collateral Annoyance for Obama and fellow insurgents were told is around 5% of Americans being displace and oppressed by the presence of Obamacare.  This number is subject to the same revisions as all Obama Governmental data.

t_host1

« Reply #202 on: November 09, 2013, 09:58:53 AM »

O-Day 40, first, our national anthem honoring the few, the proud, the minority of less than 300 that give the progressive cause it’s short comings:

O  say can you see by the dawn's early light,
 What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
 Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
 O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
 And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
 Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
 O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
 O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
 Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
 What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
 As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
 Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
 In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
 'Tis the star-spangled banner, O! long may it wave
 O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
 That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
 A home and a country, should leave us no more?
 Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
 No refuge could save the hireling and slave
 From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
 And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave,

O thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
 Between their loved home and the war's desolation.
 Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heav'n rescued land
 Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
 Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
 And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
 And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

Wasn’t that great!! ESPN, the media are complaining with a demand that the full anthem be song rather than the current short version.

Now that you’re in the proper state of mind for today’s question;
 Will more people benefit from the repeal of the ACA than the repeal of DADT? YES or NO.

badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #203 on: November 09, 2013, 05:22:31 PM »

But that's not a yes or no question.
t_host1

« Reply #204 on: November 10, 2013, 10:35:04 AM »

oh, ...hum - so, yes I think more people will benefit  from the repeal of ACA than that of DADT, no?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #205 on: November 10, 2013, 10:37:53 AM »

What are your thoughts on the trans fat ban, t_host?
t_host1

« Reply #206 on: November 10, 2013, 10:50:20 AM »

Is that about the transparency of Obamas' spending, his budget and sequester stuff that the Baggers of TEA are bagging?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #207 on: November 10, 2013, 12:00:24 PM »

Is that about the transparency of Obamas' spending, his budget and sequester stuff that the Baggers of TEA are bagging?

It's about a ban on trans fats.
t_host1

« Reply #208 on: November 10, 2013, 02:28:21 PM »

Is Trans Fat an oxymoron? What do you call something that has exactly the same definitional tactical use that produce bad outcomes yet are of two completely different venues of satisfaction? The correlation between the consumption, in quantities, of a trans-fat and a fiat currency are strikingly similar with one small difference; trans- fat comes to pass with 1 indulgent being responsible, fiat currency consumption is with more than 1 indulgent indenturing others forever.

Which is of a choice that is bad for you in your next life?

I don’t see any differences in the position to ban trans-fat consumption and the consumption of governmental pork accept for one small thing again, one position can kill you for non-compliant.

Which shoot to kill order from the Communist regime of Obama be first, the baker refusing to change his 100 year family recipe or said family refusing to submit to Obamacare?

badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #209 on: November 10, 2013, 03:39:11 PM »

oh, ...hum - so, yes I think more people will benefit  from the repeal of ACA than that of DADT, no?

No
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #210 on: November 10, 2013, 05:16:18 PM »

Is Trans Fat an oxymoron? What do you call something that has exactly the same definitional tactical use that produce bad outcomes yet are of two completely different venues of satisfaction? The correlation between the consumption, in quantities, of a trans-fat and a fiat currency are strikingly similar with one small difference; trans- fat comes to pass with 1 indulgent being responsible, fiat currency consumption is with more than 1 indulgent indenturing others forever.

Which is of a choice that is bad for you in your next life?

I don’t see any differences in the position to ban trans-fat consumption and the consumption of governmental pork accept for one small thing again, one position can kill you for non-compliant.

Which shoot to kill order from the Communist regime of Obama be first, the baker refusing to change his 100 year family recipe or said family refusing to submit to Obamacare?

This one is my favorite.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #211 on: November 10, 2013, 07:04:36 PM »

I love how he keeps the number updated every day.
t_host1

« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2013, 12:01:51 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2013, 12:05:10 PM by t_host1 »

The only update to date of ACA is that they, the raconteur’s of progressive misery - democrats, have taken the pretty face off of their product. It would be fitting with no words needed if the background picture of the Obama signature achievement be that of present day life in the Philippines, many parallels with these tragic events.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2013, 01:39:39 PM »

The only update to date of ACA is that they, the raconteur’s of progressive misery - democrats, have taken the pretty face off of their product. It would be fitting with no words needed if the background picture of the Obama signature achievement be that of present day life in the Philippines, many parallels with these tragic events.

Being given healthcare = A hurricane that has killed thousands of people
t_host1

« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2013, 02:01:05 PM »

Being given healthcare = A hurricane that has killed thousands of people

Given with what has been taken?
I’ll make it easy as in a multiple choice;

a. a future
b. the future
c. some future
t_host1

« Reply #215 on: November 13, 2013, 09:34:45 AM »
« Edited: November 13, 2013, 09:59:26 AM by t_host1 »

Clinton telling Obama what to do is classic, vintage Bubba, to show up a an O-Day late for a buck to tell us about honor with Hillary having just told us about her Benghazi honor as Secretary of State “what difference does it make anyways”.

Clinton has used the phrase more than once, “the hay is in the barn”; he figures with Obama deliberately displacing millions Americans into hardships that they voted for, their sacrifices can only now look to its new future of “we feel your pain”, a prescribed progressive statue of accomplishment, too create the ideal that has a problem that needs to be fixed.

Imagine if you were forced to go watch such a movie.  

For all that are wondering if there is a statue of limitations to the progressive purpose; no, just the Clinton and Obama memorials.     
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #216 on: November 13, 2013, 12:22:50 PM »

For all that are wondering if there is a statue of limitations to the progressive purpose; no, just the Clinton and Obama memorials.     

Sadly, language mistakes like this are a diamond dozen in this doggy-dog world.

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #217 on: November 13, 2013, 01:30:58 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq8gfaFqFpI
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2013, 12:34:09 AM »

http://youtu.be/g68KgoHWupg
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #219 on: November 14, 2013, 12:41:51 AM »
« Edited: November 14, 2013, 12:43:24 AM by badgate »

I feel like this beautiful free-form thread is a place for any of us to share our Obamacare antidotes.

So, you all know I support this law. More importantly, I actually like it. Anyway, I was cashiering this woman at work today and she was wearing glasses. I noticed and commented on the fact that one side was missing the part that goes over your ear. We chatted, and I said "you know I recently read that with these new health care plans you get a free eye exam and your corrective lenses are free now, every single year." I swear to God she looked like she wanted to scream. She stammered something like "Yeah...well...at least something positive...uh...comes out of what that..." I realized she was annoyed I had presented her with positive information about the Affordable Care Act. So I said "Yeah, it's such a great law! Here's your receipt. Have a great day!!" Then she left.
t_host1

« Reply #220 on: November 14, 2013, 08:52:42 AM »
« Edited: November 14, 2013, 09:04:46 AM by t_host1 »

I feel like this beautiful free-form thread is a place for any of us to share our Obamacare antidotes.

So, you all know I support this law. More importantly, I actually like it. Anyway, I was cashiering this woman at work today and she was wearing glasses. I noticed and commented on the fact that one side was missing the part that goes over your ear. We chatted, and I said "you know I recently read that with these new health care plans you get a free eye exam and your corrective lenses are free now, every single year." I swear to God she looked like she wanted to scream. She stammered something like "Yeah...well...at least something positive...uh...comes out of what that..." I realized she was annoyed I had presented her with positive information about the Affordable Care Act. So I said "Yeah, it's such a great law! Here's your receipt. Have a great day!!" Then she left.

Why wasn't the goods or services that you wrote a receipt for, free? Odds are, annoyance of her would not of been a the event for you, giving a better illustration of the eventual outcomes.
t_host1

« Reply #221 on: November 14, 2013, 11:26:28 AM »

Looks like we will be in the presence of a rule change today... well, not actually, just an adjustment to the lie a little easier to live with. I'm sure IT, accuracies and terms will work a lot better now for ACA2 survivor's.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #222 on: November 14, 2013, 05:01:55 PM »

Why wasn't the goods or services that you wrote a receipt for, free? Odds are, annoyance of her would not of been a the event for you, giving a better illustration of the eventual outcomes.

Gosh I don't know, why aren't things sold in retail stores free? That's a puzzler.
t_host1

« Reply #223 on: November 14, 2013, 06:18:03 PM »
« Edited: November 15, 2013, 09:03:01 AM by t_host1 »

Gosh I don't know, why aren't things sold in retail stores free? That's a puzzler.
A historic O-Day today and yet I found myself wondering more about your costumer.

We heard complicated more than once, yes, committing fraud is a complicated fix.
  Lector whining isn't pretty, it took all of Obama to put up with questioning his transformation purpose.
   Obama damn near invoked his redline doctrine on Iran realizing that his short coming's are already present.
   My congressman who was late to the party, and, now wants to leave early, says it is illegal, constitutionally, the revised Obama fix. So.  

Your customer may be view things in a similar light, I hope she is doing OK.  

A historic O-Day today and yet I found myself wondering more about your customer.

We heard complicated more than once, yes, committing fraud is a complicated fix.
  Lector whining isn't pretty; it took all of Obama to put up with questioning his transformation purpose.
   Obama damn near invoked his redline doctrine on Iran realizing that his short comings are already present.
   My congressman, who was late to the party, and, now wants to leave early, says it is illegal, unconstitutional for Obama to revise, to fix a law. So.   

Your customer may view these things in a similar light; I hope she is doing OK.

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #224 on: November 14, 2013, 07:40:10 PM »

A historic O-Day today and yet I found myself wondering more about your costumer.

Are you implying that Emperor Obama needs new clothes, or are you saying that the website malfunction is analogous to a wardrobe malfunction?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies