Im Leaving Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 08:18:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Im Leaving Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Im Leaving Atlasia  (Read 1646 times)
Incipimus iterum
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 11, 2013, 11:57:20 AM »

reason for leaving
the recent Events in the pacific (Operation Rimjob, Pacific recall) have caused me to think now that Politics in atlasia is no longer for me anymore and now i will be taking a long break from this forum and going to another forum i go on, cya and peace out
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 12:05:18 PM »

Good luck, and I'm sure we'll see you soon!
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 12:06:59 PM »

thanks im goingto take a long break form here besides im just disgusted with politics all together
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 12:21:03 PM »

Yeah, I really don't blame you. Hope to see you back some day (assuming I actually stick around myself Tongue). Godspeed.
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 12:23:45 PM »

Yeah, I really don't blame you. Hope to see you back some day (assuming I actually stick around myself Tongue). Godspeed.
thanks and tbh i dont care if the pacific fall cause the nmam are just bring reckless and arrogant and what do they really stand for idk but i hope they get this message, that htey brought me oto this point because of there B*******
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 12:33:27 PM »

Yeah, I also hope to see you back, and I'm sorry to see your presence decline and then to hear this. Most of all, I hate to see the NM as the reason. We sure are cursed with them - how they ended up here to pester us I don't know. I find it fun when we can build a consensus to make something work, but not them. Oh, well, take care and come back!
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 12:45:43 PM »

One last Thing the Disrespect some of you showed me example by accusing me of being a nazi and my party being a nazi party cost me 2 firends was a part of this and hash who called me lliterate and Xhar (who asked me a question in my campaign for council refering to my illitercy), and to you oldiesfreak: you are the most Stubborn berson you dont get it DEMs are not racist i do not understand why that wont get into your thick skull, i think you think that most of the dems in the senate and house are in the KKK and your personally insuting me by saying that dems are racist, oldiesfreak you need to grow up in the interactive games you lost deal with it its just a game and dont accuse anyone of trying to bully you unless it obvious and 1 last thing the forum im going to has people who respect me for who i am
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 02:10:29 PM »

Sorry to see you go, IBDD Sad
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 02:11:46 PM »

One last Thing the Disrespect some of you showed me example by accusing me of being a nazi and my party being a nazi party cost me 2 firends was a part of this and hash who called me lliterate and Xhar (who asked me a question in my campaign for council refering to my illitercy), and to you oldiesfreak: you are the most Stubborn berson you dont get it DEMs are not racist i do not understand why that wont get into your thick skull, i think you think that most of the dems in the senate and house are in the KKK and your personally insuting me by saying that dems are racist, oldiesfreak you need to grow up in the interactive games you lost deal with it its just a game and dont accuse anyone of trying to bully you unless it obvious and 1 last thing the forum im going to has people who respect me for who i am

I'm sad to see you go. To those people who were assholes to you, I will be assholes to them.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 02:36:47 PM »

We sure are cursed with them - how they ended up here to pester us I don't know.
Actually, you can thank the DeleGAtion for that. I found this place cuz some thread BK made (I think it was about greek elections) came up in a google search, and Adam was the one who originally PM'd me to encourage me to run in the Mideast. ;3
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 02:48:19 PM »

Yeah, I got called illiterate too. LOL.

We sure are cursed with them - how they ended up here to pester us I don't know.
Actually, you can thank the DeleGAtion for that. I found this place cuz some thread BK made (I think it was about greek elections) came up in a google search, and Adam was the one who originally PM'd me to encourage me to run in the Mideast. ;3

Oh, interesting. Well fwiw, Kitteh, you don't at least appear to be one of the nasty ones - and I've seen you partake in intelligent conversations. I think you just think it's funny to go along with them. And, it keeps me busy as A.G. Wink
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 02:50:56 PM »

For much different, some of them joyous, reasons, I will probably be following you out IBDD. (after my work in the Senate is done obviously)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 02:59:17 PM »

But that's supposed to be my job Sad

Tongue
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 03:06:56 PM »

I'm sad to see you go. To those people who were assholes to you, I will be assholes to them.

Two assholes don't make a right, tho it would make an interesting case study in an anatomy textbook.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 03:12:25 PM »

Two assholes don't make a right, tho it would make an interesting case study in an anatomy textbook.

That would be something.

But I guess I'll take your advice.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 05:28:10 PM »

Sad It really is sad to see you go. I hope that you will return someday, and that Atlasia will be a much better place when you come back.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 09:40:15 PM »

So I was in the library when I originally read this and wasn't gonna look that up, but now that I'm back in my dorm it seems some variations of this can come pretty close:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperforate_anus
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 09:11:10 AM »

Godspeed IBDD. You will be missed.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2013, 12:19:07 PM »

Sad
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2013, 02:25:32 PM »

I'm sure we'll see you again, but I'll certainly miss you in the meantime. Sad Best of luck, good sir.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 07:27:36 PM »

reason for leaving
the recent Events in the pacific (Operation Rimjob, Pacific recall) have caused me to think now that Politics in atlasia is no longer for me anymore and now i will be taking a long break from this forum and going to another forum i go on, cya and peace out

Who are you?
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2013, 07:33:19 PM »

reason for leaving

Who are you?
You're kidding right?
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 07:37:48 PM »

reason for leaving

Who are you?
You're kidding right?

No clue who this guy is.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 08:14:07 PM »

reason for leaving

Who are you?
You're kidding right?

No clue who this guy is.
He hasn't been here very much through August, but he was formerly a Pacific Councillor.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2013, 09:32:52 PM »

You will be missed here, IBDD, it was an honor to lead the Union of National Democrats with you.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies