Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:44:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."  (Read 209822 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #825 on: September 19, 2013, 10:55:22 PM »

There can only be one of two paths from here:

A. Bushie goes absolutely nowhere with the girl and this fizzles out.
B. Bushie gets engaged before the end of 2013.

There is no in between (i.e. entering a normal relationship). Take your pick, gents.

Update superfans know the odds favor both A and B occurring in the coming months.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #826 on: September 19, 2013, 11:24:51 PM »

Conversation with Allison is over for the night.  We're in the process of looking at the calendar for the first date.  I grew up believing the man goes to the lady for the first date.  There is no date for the date, yet, and she would have let me know tonight, but her phone was dying.  I believe it will be sometime soon!

Does this sound bad to anyone else? As in, she's making excuses, etc?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #827 on: September 19, 2013, 11:38:53 PM »

Bushie, just don't get too sentimental (like those other sticker valentines).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9GlC9GyF4Y
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #828 on: September 20, 2013, 01:27:46 AM »

Conversation with Allison is over for the night.  We're in the process of looking at the calendar for the first date.  I grew up believing the man goes to the lady for the first date.  There is no date for the date, yet, and she would have let me know tonight, but her phone was dying.  I believe it will be sometime soon!

Does this sound bad to anyone else? As in, she's making excuses, etc?

No, Allison is most definitely the kind of person who is busy, in a rush, and needs to check her "focusing on/loving on" schedule before she can commit to any potential dates.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #829 on: September 20, 2013, 02:20:42 AM »

ANDREW IS BACK! PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!

I am so pleased that he has returned. Finally, with Torie and ANdrew back, things are looking up!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #830 on: September 20, 2013, 06:27:27 AM »

Hello, Jeff. Looks like we meet again. I've missed you, and your calling me a liar. I hope you're friends have been praying for me.

Hey, buddy!  We're still friends as far as I'm concerned.

Cool. I'm totes glad that we are still friends...although you deleted me for trying to deface your good name, even though it was all true. I've talked it up with the big man, and Bob Saget said it's cool and you're forgiven.

Hello, Jeff. Looks like we meet again. I've missed you, and your calling me a liar. I hope you're friends have been praying for me.

You're back!  I hope this is a permanent thing. Smiley

It's entirely possible Smiley

I am so pleased that he has returned. Finally, with Torie and ANdrew back, things are looking up!

That I am, baby. Luv u!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #831 on: September 20, 2013, 07:24:38 AM »

Welcome home BIG Daddy!
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #832 on: September 20, 2013, 01:33:50 PM »

Bushie, have you ever been screened for Attention Deficit Disorder? You show a lot of the stereotyped behaviors. Getting mine addressed has been immensely helpful!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #833 on: September 20, 2013, 03:05:17 PM »

Bushie, have you ever been screened for Attention Deficit Disorder? You show a lot of the stereotyped behaviors. Getting mine addressed has been immensely helpful!

I indeed have ADHD.  It came in a package with the Tourette's and OCD.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #834 on: September 20, 2013, 03:08:03 PM »

Guess what, folks?  I have put together 2 straight full five day weeks at school.  After being sick quite a bit the last half of August, I have not missed a single day in September.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #835 on: September 20, 2013, 03:13:30 PM »

I will be starting LAP 11 first thing Monday.  I took the LAP 10 test late this afternoon and passed with a 100, so I am ready to move on to LAP 11.  That should take me two days or less to complete which means the final should take place late Tuesday or first thing Wednesday.  Once I finish that, I will be able to start Course 4 which only has 5 LAPs, but LAPs 1, 3, and 4 are between 27-31 hours each, which equates to 4 1/2 - 5 days.  LAP 2 is 9 hours, and LAP 5 is 8 hours.  It is a 120-hour course, which is 4 weeks.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #836 on: September 20, 2013, 04:01:59 PM »

No, they are looking down, because I think this Allison thing is a total non starter. It ain't happening. So it is back to desultory CAD chat. I think I want to learn CAD btw. I want to redesign interior spaces, starting with my Silverlake house, just like those two gorgeous gay guys do on HGTV. I think I will take my own self taught "course." Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #837 on: September 20, 2013, 06:59:50 PM »

I just had a good texting conversation with Allison on the way back from Shawnee.  (Dad was driving).  We have set our first date for next Saturday, September 28, 2013 in Stillwater.  We'll go to Applebee's for lunch and then go to the park and talk and walk all afternoon.  I am supposed to meet her at Noon and then I'll probably head home around 18:00 or so, so I can get back before it gets too dark.  I'll leave here at 10:30 that morning and should be home by 19:30.  I will off Facebook and off the forum during that time, so you will have to wait until late that evening before I tell you how it went.  I definitely won't tell you much, as I want to keep what happened between us.  Don't get any ideas, boys!
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #838 on: September 20, 2013, 07:04:29 PM »

I just had a good texting conversation with Allison on the way back from Shawnee.  (Dad was driving).  We have set our first date for next Saturday, September 28, 2013 in Stillwater.  We'll go to Applebee's for lunch and then go to the park and talk and walk all afternoon.  I am supposed to meet her at Noon and then I'll probably head home around 18:00 or so, so I can get back before it gets too dark.  I'll leave here at 10:30 that morning and should be home by 19:30.  I will off Facebook and off the forum during that time, so you will have to wait until late that evening before I tell you how it went.  I definitely won't tell you much, as I want to keep what happened between us.  Don't get any ideas, boys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQZnEPRYyUU&t=0m20s
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #839 on: September 20, 2013, 07:07:07 PM »

Does she know that you're posting details of your plans to get to know her, in a Biblical as well as colloquial sense no doubt, on a public internet forum?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #840 on: September 20, 2013, 07:19:12 PM »

Does she know that you're posting details of your plans to get to know her, in a Biblical as well as colloquial sense no doubt, on a public internet forum?

You're right.  I should cease posting about our developing friendship.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #841 on: September 20, 2013, 07:24:26 PM »

NO. It's not like we are telling anyone anything, and we are all interested in you finding love!
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #842 on: September 20, 2013, 07:30:05 PM »

this date will interfere with your 16 hours of tv viewing.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #843 on: September 20, 2013, 07:38:09 PM »

I will off Facebook and off the forum during that time, so you will have to wait until late that evening before I tell you how it went.

Don't verbiate adjectives.  Unless you're trying to talk like a hit man.

Also, I'm still curious about this apparent desire by Allison to "adopt a Thai baby".  Do you mean adopt as a financial sponsor, or literally adopt, and become its legal guardian?  She's planning to do this while single?!?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #844 on: September 20, 2013, 07:41:33 PM »

Date>Oklahoma v. Notre Dame>CAD >{big gap}work.  Q.E.D. No one can question/Totally Legit
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #845 on: September 20, 2013, 08:29:51 PM »

Thai baby? Very interesting.

Perhaps she does have a thing for "loving on children."
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #846 on: September 20, 2013, 09:21:39 PM »

You're right.  I should cease posting about our developing friendship.

Don't you dare.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #847 on: September 20, 2013, 09:44:50 PM »

Good!  There are some things in life that are more important than 16 hours of football!
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #848 on: September 20, 2013, 09:46:56 PM »

Good!  There are some things in life that are more important than 16 hours of football!
It's a Christmas miracle!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #849 on: September 20, 2013, 09:49:49 PM »

I will off Facebook and off the forum during that time, so you will have to wait until late that evening before I tell you how it went.

Don't verbiate adjectives.  Unless you're trying to talk like a hit man.

Also, I'm still curious about this apparent desire by Allison to "adopt a Thai baby".  Do you mean adopt as a financial sponsor, or literally adopt, and become its legal guardian?  She's planning to do this while single?!?

Whoops, I thought I put the word "be" in front of each off...   Incidentally, in one of the old bulletins for Woods Church, we used to take up the "Children's Offering" at some point during the service.  Once I put "Children's Offing"...  I was given a hard time over that!

I'm curious about the Thai baby myself.  I'm really intrigued, and I just don't know.  I assume she means legally adopt because she used the qualifier "If I can't have children."  Plus, combine that with the phrase "sponsor a kid from Ethiopia", Its safe to assume she means legally adopt.  I'm curious how she plans on doing that.  She would likely need a husband, like I need a wife for my two Kenya kids.  We'll see.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies