The Republic: 2107
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:16:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Republic: 2107
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Republic: 2107  (Read 1941 times)
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 24, 2013, 11:56:02 AM »

So, I've been tinkering with this idea in my head for a while. It originally came out in the form of The United Kingdoms of America: A Game of Thrones --but I quickly grew bored of that because it just wasn't the idea I had.

This timeline, takes place in the future of the United States.

A History Book, from the year 2107

The elections of John F. Kennedy in 1960 and Ronald Reagan in 1980 would prove to be two of the most important elections in determining the trajectory of the United States. Under the Kennedy Administration the United States saw the first man land on the Moon, and the Reagan Administration further expanded the United States' reach into space --the final frontier.

For better or worse, government spending on space programs generally increased under Kennedy and Reagan's successors. President Christopher Christie would oversee the quiet expansion of the space program, including research, during his Administration. Without the expansion of the NASA Research program, the United States would not be where it is today.

The decade following the Christie Administration would be an era of Democratic dominance in the political system --ironically further implementing the former President's agenda of an expanded space program while setting the stage for a new era of American politics. The Republican Party would be all but gone by 2040.

In 2040, the election of President Tulsi Gabbard would crack the dominating force of the Democratic Party --and simultaneously be the killing blow to the Republican Party. The Democratic Party would split into two wings --the New Frontier Wing (or Party) would call for the U.S to be less involved in "earthly" affairs and to focus on planetary expansion. The Democratic Party, or as later referred to as the Foundations Party, would make their goals clear --fix problems at home, then worry about whatever was out in space.

By 2040, Americans were fed up with problems that seemed to have no solutions. The Middle East was in crumbles, the global economy had been stagnant and hope for a better life did not reside in dreams of Earth, but dreams of what was in space.

President Gabbard was part of the New Frontier Wing of Democrats. Gabbard would pour money into space research, and even saw the development of the first moon colony in her first term, and in her second term the launching of a team of astronauts to create a Mars colony.

The idea that one of the three global superpowers would begin colonizing another planet was a serious threat to the other superpowers. In 2057, after the failure of the Chinese space program, tensions between the superpowers would lead to the Third World War then China invaded American Space Facilities in the Pacific.

World War Three would consume the globe for 10 years, ultimately ending in a cease-fire between the European Union, China and the United States. The cease-fire would result in an Orwellian earth with three superpowers.

WW3 hampered American activities in space but did not halt them. European Union historians say that jumping into the World War stalled their plans to have a Mars base by at least fifteen to twenty years.

Now, in 2107 the American Colony on Mars (ACM) is self-sustaining and is working hard towards terraforming Mars into a fully inhabitable planet. Although expensive, Americans are able to travel back and forth to Mars quickly with hyper-propulsion spacecrafts.

In addition, the United States in 2100 booted their first space station in orbit above Mars. Currently, the United States is constructing a space station around Jupiter.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »

From the CIA World Factbook in 2107...

conventional long form: United States of America
conventional short form: United States
abbreviation: US or USA
Government type:

Constitution-based federal republic; strong democratic tradition

Capital:

name: Washington, DC
geographic coordinates: 38 53 N, 77 02 W
time difference: UTC-5 (during Standard Time)

Administrative divisions:

199 states, 1 district, numerous territories,

Independence:

4 July 1776 (declared); 3 September 1783 (recognized by Great Britain)
National holiday:

Independence Day, 4 July (1776)

Constitution:

17 September 1787, effective 4 March 1789; amended many times, most recently in 2100

Suffrage:

16 years of age; universal

Executive branch:

chief of state: President Dell Weldon GIFFARD (since 20 January 2103); Vice President Ale Sara NEVIN (since 20 January 2103); note - the president is both the chief of state and head of government
head of government: President Dell Weldon GIFFARD (since 20 January 2103); Vice President Ale Sara NEVIN (since 20 January 2103)
cabinet: Cabinet appointed by the president with Senate approval

elections: president and vice president elected on the same ticket by popular vote; president and vice president serve six-year terms (nonrenewable); election last held 6 November 2102 (next to be held on 8 November 2108)

election results: Dell Weldon GIFFARD elected president; percent of popular vote -  Dell Weldon GIFFARD 48.6%, Roksana Jamila ZABEK 40.1%, Montley DELGADO 9.8%, other 1.5%;
Legislative branch:

bicameral Congress consists of the Senate (398 seats, 2 members elected from each state by popular vote to serve six-year terms, renewable once; one-third elected every two years) and the House of Representatives (1,213 seats; members directly elected by popular vote to serve three-year terms, one-third elected every year, term renewable 5 times)

elections: Senate - last held on 6 November 2106 (next to be held on 4 November 2108);

House of Representatives - last held on 6 November 2106 (next to be held on 4 November 2107)

election results: Senate - percent of vote by party - NA; seats by party - 86 New Frontier Party, 83 Foundation Party, 30 Democratic Party, No Affiliation 5; House of Representatives - percent of vote by party - NA; seats by party - 643 New Frontier Party , 200 Democratic Party, 272 Foundation Party, No Affiliation 98,

Judicial branch:

highest court(s): US Supreme Court (consists of 21 justices - the chief justice and 20 associate justices)

Political parties and leaders:

Democratic Party [James Henry CHRISTIE]
New Frontier Party [Aminah Vincenza SINAGRA]
Foundation Party [Roksana Jamila ZABEK]
Annexation Party [Barra Carey ORMOND]
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 12:52:19 PM »

So the rest of the 49 states are the ones in Mexico, Canada, Caribbean and Central America? Or what? Did we divide some to add more?
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 12:52:35 PM »

American News Report - October 30, 2107

President Giffard is expected to return from his first trip to the American Mars Colony and Mars Space Station today...Giffard outlined his plan to continue American military expansion into space at Fort Christie on Saturday afternoon EST.  Giffard has faced fierce opposition from the Foundation [Party] controlled Senate including from members of his own party who support economic expansion into space but not military.

Senate Majority Leader Breann Kingston, the great-granddaughter of former President Barack H. Obama, criticized the President's plan saying "Continued militarization of space will only serve to ostracize countries on Earth, and drive tensions sky-high between with other nations...the President needs to take care of us at home before gallivanting off into space."

Kingston is widely rumored to be considering a run for President in 2108. She is likely to face Vice President Ale Nevin in the general election.

European News Report - November 1, 2107

Last week American President Giffard returned from the American military colony on Mars where he announced his plan to continue the American weaponization of space...European Union and Chinese officials have protested Giffard's plan which faces opposition at home....

Flashback - Chinese News Report - April 8, 2098

Today the American Embassy for Space Travel denied a Chinese request to allow a research vessel to orbit the Earth. Since WW3 the Americans have had a hegemony on space travel due to weaponization....President Jian Wu Bo Wang (of China) has called for the Americans to end their monopoly on space travel for the benefit of all humanity...

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 12:53:22 PM »

So the rest of the 49 states are the ones in Mexico, Canada, Caribbean and Central America? Or what? Did we divide some to add more?

I like to reveal things in time. Your question is like jumping to sex without the foreplay.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 01:09:27 PM »

Press Tour of the Ronald Reagan Military Base outside of Puyo, Ecuador, United States of America

"Thank you for coming everyone, thank you very much. What I wanted to show you today is the epitome of American entrepreneurship, ingenuity and excellence. The President wanted to be here today to unveil this but asked me to in his place. Plus, as a child I always wanted to be like Vanna Black on Wheel of Luck..."

"What you're about to see is the Gabbard Class 1 Shieldship. As you know, we already have massive transport ships to transfer goods and people to and from the colonies and space station. While the Gabbard Class 1 Shieldship can do that --it is no transport. This shieldship is the equivalent of a fighter jet in space meant to protect American transport vessels from harm, or to assist in emergency operations...."

"Madam Vice President, I'm sorry but there is no threat to American forces in space..."

"Just because we don't have a known threat doesn't mean there is a lack of a threat --we need to be ready to protect our citizens anytime, anywhere...I'll take one more question...yes..."

"Madam Vice President, does the Gabbard Shieldship have fighting capabilities in Earths atmosphere?"

"The Shieldship is designed to protect American assets in space, mainly transport ships to and from the Mars ---"

"But can it fight in Earth's atmosphere?"

"Thank you, thats all the time I have for today."

European Union Press Release

"...European Union Executive President Olivier Paride Andreu condemns the United States for further escalating global tensions by revealing more killing machines. It is clear that the United States has hostile attentions toward the European Union by further build up of military forces and denial of EU requests for space travel...."
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 01:13:55 PM »

I get it... Oh, and does the same rule go to the President list from 2044-2104
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 01:19:45 PM »

I get it... Oh, and does the same rule go to the President list from 2044-2104

Its irrelevant to the story right now, but I think I made the switch in 2072.
Consciously Unconscious
Liberty Republican
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 01:20:01 PM »

I like to reveal things in time. Your question is like jumping to sex without the foreplay.

You tease.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 01:23:19 PM »
« Edited: August 25, 2013, 02:27:00 PM by King in the North SirNick »

News Report - January 3, 2108

Today, the 161st Congress was sworn in composing of more New Foundation Representatives than ever before following a major victory at the polls this past November.  The new Congress immediately voted to slash funding to the American Interstellar Space Program. President Giffard has promised to veto the legislation calling it reckless and saying it "endangers American lives at home and in space."

In the November 2107 election, out of 400 seats up in the House -- the New Frontier Party controlled roughly 200 or so. Out of those 200, they lose 169 of them. The election does not bode well for the Vice President who is expected to announce her candidacy for President soon.

161st Congress Composition

Senate

New Frontier Party: 172 (Minority Caucus)
Foundation Party: 166 (Majority Caucus)
Democratic Party: 60 (Majority Caucus)
No Affiliation: 10
(No Senate elections held in 2107, no change)

House of Representatives:

New Frontier Party: 474 (Down 169, minority party)
Foundation Party: 380 (Up 108, majority caucus)
Democratic Party: 257 (Up 57, majority caucus)
No Affiliation: 102 (Up 4)

Note: This Democratic Party is essentially a conservative governing party, the only one that isn't "space" oriented. You can think of them as today's Republicans more or less. After NFP and FP split from the Democratic Party, this is what they left behind (the old Republican Party).
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 01:25:08 PM »

You tease.
Anyone else get an awkward boner form this convo?
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 01:41:14 PM »
« Edited: August 24, 2013, 01:42:59 PM by King in the North SirNick »

Somewhere in Europe...

"She will be weak if she is the leader..."
"She is a puppet of Dell, without him --I agree..."
"The Chinese want to see the elimination of the American monopoly as well, they're willing to work with us."
"Do they risk open war with the Americans?"
"None of us want open war...but the Chinese seem more eager than our own people..."
"They will come for us eventually. You know they have plans."
"So I've heard....so I've heard...."

February 5, 2108

"Today, I announce my candidacy for President of the United States...together we can continue the work of our predecessors from George Washington to Jack Kennedy to Ronald Reagan to Chris Christie...as Americans we have always looked to the stars, and today when you look up at the stars, you see America. That is the dream my friends, the future is in space....You'll hear the opposition tell us to come back down to Earth, but as Americans we must continue reaching for the sky...." - Vice President Ale Sara Nevin

February 17, 2108

"The policies of Dell Giffard and Ale Nevin have failed the American people and the world. Failed. We sit on the brink of war, our people are hungry, our children are thirsty for knowledge --and Ale Nevin is showing off spaceships. This past election made clear that only one party cares about the welfare of the American people, and thats the Foundation Party. Why? Because our foundations lie here at home, in the soil of America --the soil that our forefathers tilled, built on and lived on. Dell Giffard and Ale Nevin seem to have forgotten this. I promise you, that when I am elected President --I will pay attention to the people, for whom this country was made." - Senator Breann Kingston

March 1, 2108

"This tunnel vision focus on space exploration and militarization is absurd. We can explore space, and we can care for our own people. Kingston and Nevin are too wrapped up in their own agendas to see that there is a common ground. Yes, the space program is bloated and needs to be cut, yes --taxes need to be cut on working Americans, yes --we need to have good relations with the European Union and China --but what do we hear from Nevin and Kingston? Just more of the same." - Democratic Party Presidential Candidate Keegan Hakon Antuma.

Head-To-Head Polling - March 2108

Kingston (Foundation Party) - 38%
Nevin (New Frontier Party) - 30%
Antuma (Democratic Party) - 8%
Undecided: 24%

Generic Party Head-to-Head Poll for President

Generic Foundation Party - 38%
Generic New Frontier Party - 45%
Generic Democratic Party - 6%
Generic Undecided - 11%
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 02:07:05 PM »

Conversation In A Classroom Somewhere in the United States

"Professor, do you think Vice President Nevin will secure the NFP nomination for President?"

"Good question. Most likely. Even though Nevin's support in her own party has declined, President Giffard still controls an incredible amount of sway in political circles. What will happen next is that each party will have a "Pre-Primary Convention." If Vice President Nevin receives over 40% of the vote and no other candidate hits the 15% threshold then she will be the nominee."

"What happens if the Vice President doesn't hit 40% or a challenger receives at least 15% of the conventions vote?"

"Then there will be a primary. The other parties have similar systems as well. The Democratic Party and now defunct Republican Party initiated this system in the 2030s and it has been preserved since."

"What about Kingston? Will she get the nomination for Foundation?"

"Kingston is likely to have challengers which could make for a very divisive primary battle, could be interesting!"

March 13, 2108 - American Intelligence Report

"...European carriers moving to Atlantic bases...recommend that President raise DEFCON level...Japanese intelligence reports increased Chinese naval activity..."

White House - Oval Office

"General, what do you think of these intelligence reports? Increased naval activity in the Yellow Sea, the Europeans moving carriers to their Atlantic bases...?"

"Mr. President, the Chinese are in no position to attack us right now, but I do recommend we put our forces on high alert. I recommend moving the Fifth Fleet from Port au Prince to Bermuda just as recognition of the European move."

"General, do you think a flyby of our new...toy...is in order?"

"Mr. President, mission failure would be catastrophic for national security. It very well could escalate a non-issue into a war."

"We've tested it right? Hasn't the newest model not failed..."

"Yes, Mr. President --but its not worth the risk..."

"Alright, alright, you convinced me. Just move the Fifth Fleet and put our boys on high alert."

"Yes, Mr. President."

badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 03:01:59 PM »

Points for electing Tulsi Gabbard Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 03:36:23 PM »

Good...good.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 03:45:50 PM »
« Edited: August 24, 2013, 07:06:44 PM by King in the North SirNick »

Presidents of the United States

44. Barack H. Obama - 2009 - 2017
45. Hillary R. Clinton - 2017 - 2021

46. Christopher Christie - 2021 - 2029
47. Kamala Harris - 2029 - 2033
48. Randell J. Garnett - 2033 - 2040
49. Tulsi Gabbard - 2040 - 2049

50. Esmond Alexander - 2049 - 2053
51. Nikolas Gavino - 2053 - 2053
52. Derren Munir Zed - 2053 - 2057

53. Aaron J. Schock - 2057 - 2065
54. Mackenzie A. Riley - 2065 - 2068
55. Reagan Jewel - 2068 - 2073 (Last 4 year term)
56. Nimat Sabah - 2073 - 2079 (First six-year term)
57. Jody Kerry - 2079 - 2085
58. Cain Ibbot - 2085 - 2090
59. Landon Stacks - 2090 - 2097
60. Aveline Ryker - 2097 - 2103
61. Dell Weldon Giffard - 2103 - Present

New Frontier Party
Foundation Party
Democratic Party
Republican Party
President Gabbard is considered, by some historians, the first President from the New Frontier Party.

Quick Stats

The last Republican President was Chris Christie elected for a second term 79 years before the  Giffard Administration.

The last Democratic President was Aaron Schock, elected for a second term 41 years before the Giffard Administration.

The last Foundation Party nominee to be elected President was Jody Kerry, 24 years before the Giffard Administration. Every election since then has been highly competitive.

7 Presidents have been female as of 2107 (11.5%).
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 04:14:03 PM »

uh... Kamala Harris and Aaron Schock aren't in their correct parties and if Christie was the last Repub pres, why is Kamala Harris, Randell Garnett and Tulsi Gabbard wouldn't be blue... Tongue I don't know if that was intentional or not... And who's Randell J Garnett?
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 07:05:43 PM »

uh... Kamala Harris and Aaron Schock aren't in their correct parties and if Christie was the last Repub pres, why is Kamala Harris, Randell Garnett and Tulsi Gabbard wouldn't be blue... Tongue I don't know if that was intentional or not... And who's Randell J Garnett?

Harris' color I made a mistake on. Aaron Schock was a Democrat the time of his Administration. Randell J Garnett is a fictitious character in my fictitious story.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 04:00:39 PM »

So why destroy the GOP after the election of a moderate like "krispy kreme" Christie?
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 08:56:45 PM »

So why destroy the GOP after the election of a moderate like "krispy kreme" Christie?

Some people wanted the krispy, others wanted the kreme. Party couldn't have both and went splitsville.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2013, 09:52:38 PM »

News Report - March 15, 2108

It is rumored that former Vice President Hideyoshi Rokuro Suzuki is considering challenging sitting Vice President Ale Sara Nevin. Former Vice President Suzuki, also colloquially known as "the Rok," was the first Japanese American Vice President of the United States during the Ryker Administration.

It is unclear how "the Roc" will do in the pre-primary convention which is slated to start April 3, 2108. If either candidate receives over 40% of the vote and no other candidate hits the 15% threshold then he or she will be the nominee.

March 18, 2108

"Today, I announce my candidacy for the New Frontier Party nomination for President of the United States. It is time we stop alienating the European Union and China. Integrated economies and goals are integral to American success on Earth while we continue our expansion into the solar system and eventually the galaxy...We need to turn back to our Founding Father's principals of working together to better the nation..." - former Vice President Hideyoshi Rokuro Suzuki

Head to Head Polling - March 2108

Kingston (Foundation Party) - 38%
Nevin (New Frontier Party) - 30%
Antuma (Democratic Party) - 8%
Undecided: 24%

Kingston (Foundation Party) - 42%
Suzuki (New Frontier Party) - 49%
Antuma (Democratic Party) - 5%
Undecided: 4%

Somewhere in China...

"Suzuki is back?"
"He is sir, he is running for President."
"The women is unacceptable and having one of them in that seat of power is even worse."
"Sir, his policies would be much friendlier to us...he is advocating a more moderate position than his opponents..."
"He would be better for the Europeans, not for us. They only want to destroy us, for hundreds of years...they have tried but we have succeeded each time...we will succeed again."
"Yes sir."
"Handle the problem."
"Yes sir."

Somewhere in the European Union...

"This complicates our plans."
"It does, this a strong contender in their race..."
"He is called "Rok", he commands respect from those around him..."
"...but he is better for us...he would allow leverage for space exploration..."
"If we're lucky, it is what the Americans want to hear right now...the moment they feel threatened again that will change..."
"The woman though, she is weak..."
"She will lose next to Suzuki..."
"...if we're lucky she'll win..."

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2013, 10:47:29 PM »

April 2, 2108 - Interview with President Dell Giffard

President Giffard sits down for an interview with Morning in America anchor Morty Addison (MA)Sad

Addison (MA): Thank you for joining us today Mr. President.

President (DG): Thank you for having me, always a pleasure to see you Morty.

MA: I appreciate that sir. My first question for you --as you know Vice President Nevin is being challenged for the New Frontiers Party nomination by "the Rok" --has your support wavered at all since the Rok's announcement?

DG: First of all let me say, I have always supported Ale [Sara Nevin], throughout her entire career in public service. Former Vice President Suzuki's announcement doesn't change who Ale is --a strong and passionate leader. I know that she'll receive the party's nomination at convention this week.

MA: Certainly both candidates have their critics, but what do you see as the biggest difference between the two?

DG: The difference is clear and day and night. Ale goes out, on her own and publicly stands for what she believes in. She doesn't hide behind the shadow of me, the President. When she disagrees with me, she tells me. I know. You know what doomed Suzuki when he challenged me for the nomination six years ago? Suzuki hid behind President Ryker. Suzuki has no record of his own --the record he touts is Ryker's accomplishments not his.

MA: But don't you think that Suzuki played a critical role in Ryker's administration?

DG: Saying Suzuki played a critical role in Ryker's administration is like saying a child is the breadwinner for a family. Its simply not true.

MA: Lets move on to the Jupiter Space Station that is currently in construction. What is the status of the project?

DG: Our people estimate that the space station will be able to support astronauts as soon as December. The station is going to be the most critical scientific and research facility in the solar system.

MA: Does it have a name yet?

DG: Actually, it does, but we will reveal that in a formal ceremony.

MA: Will it store military weapons?

DG: The facility is going to have robust facilities for research and science...there's a lot of room in there --it could also store Thanksgiving turkeys.

MA: Can, or is, the space station be weaponized?

DG: Let me be clear --my number one job is to protect the American people. I take that job seriously, and my Administration constantly is searching for better ways to achieve that goal.

MA: Does that include weaponized space stations?

DG: If thats what it took to protect the American people, we would certainly consider it.

MA: The Chinese and Europeans have issued numerous requests for greater access to space. Why has the United States including your administration denied them? It seems to me, that most of the requests are for research purposes.

DG: Requests are assessed by the appropriate government agency on a case by case basis. Other than setting overarching policy goals, I'm actually rather removed from that process. What I do know, is that our experts set stringent protocols and necessary standards for those who get access to space. If those standards and protocols are not met, they will be denied. These procedures are in place not just for the protection of Americans, but for the protection of the people that Europe and China would send into space....
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2013, 06:10:14 PM »

World Map 2107

Note: Even though I left contemporary political boundaries within colored zones, they don't actually exist.

Blue: The United States of America
Light Blue: The West African Union, a key ally of the United States in Africa

Red: The European Union
Pink: The United African States, a key ally of the EU in Africa

Gold/Mustard: The People's Republic of China
Yellow: The Republic of East Africa, a key ally of China in Africa

Purple: The Arab League, exceptionally good at remaining neutral

Independent Countries in white/contemporary boundaries.

Historians Note: Russia was divided after WW3. The central Asian states were left after the war as a buffer between China and the EU.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies