Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 10:31:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 155140 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #925 on: August 16, 2013, 07:20:16 PM »

Bushie your statements about creditors not caring where the money comes from is arrogant.

What would your near elderly diabetic parents think of that hubris
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #926 on: August 16, 2013, 07:22:28 PM »

Bushie you didn't answer my other question?

Also how is the diabetes diet going or are you all still too busy laughing about how hilarious diabetes is?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #927 on: August 16, 2013, 07:32:03 PM »

Bushie your statements about creditors not caring where the money comes from is arrogant.

What would your near elderly diabetic parents think of that hubris

It may be arrogant, but its true.  My parents are fine with things right now.  They want me to focus on my school work and do as well as I can and start looking for a CADD job around the middle of February or about 3 months before I get out of school, which could put the search starting in late January, possibly to get in ahead of the college graduates in April and May.  Now that the house is no longer an issue, I don't have that cloud hanging over my head and that burden is off our shoulders, so now I can focus everything I've got on school.  Next week, I should get the AutoCAD software downloaded and installed on my home computer and then will be able to start bringing my book home each night and kind of get a head start on the next day's work.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #928 on: August 16, 2013, 07:40:30 PM »

Bushie you didn't answer my other question?

Also how is the diabetes diet going or are you all still too busy laughing about how hilarious diabetes is?

What question was that?  I answered everything on the previous page.

I'm doing better on the diabetes diet, but I'll admit it has been a rough and rocky start.  I'm not going full throttle into the diabetes diet, yet, but the first place I'm going to start is by going sugar-free on many of my snacks.  I am going to check my blood sugar in the morning to see where it is at so I can have an idea how close I am to the diabetic level.  We've stopped laughing at it and Dad is really getting serious about it. He's taking it in stride, but he is really taking his diabetes seriously because he doesn't want it to get any worse.  Diabetes can be well maintained.  My mother does a great job maintaining hers and right now, she is only borderline diabetic.  She goes sugar free all the way from syrup to jellies and jams to cookies.  She doesn't eat a lot of meat because of her kidneys.  She takes really good care of herself, surprisingly.  I'm the only one in the house who doesn't take very good care of himself.  They do everything in moderation.  They never drink or smoke.  Dad is slowly shifting away from cokes to plain water.  He still has a coke every now and then, but when he goes out to eat it is unsweetened iced tea most of the time.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #929 on: August 16, 2013, 08:23:55 PM »

Bushie will you be getting up tomorrow morning to watch the opening games of the 2013-2014 Barclay's English Premier League on NBC and NBC Sports?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #930 on: August 16, 2013, 08:29:51 PM »

Bushie will you be getting up tomorrow morning to watch the opening games of the 2013-2014 Barclay's English Premier League on NBC and NBC Sports?

I may want to sleep in a bit, but I should still be able to watch the 8:55 am CT matchup.  It would be fun getting into the major sport of Kenya and most Eastern Hemisphere countries.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #931 on: August 16, 2013, 08:30:47 PM »

Diabetic man is getting serious by drinking fewer cokes? His life. Whatever.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #932 on: August 16, 2013, 08:33:09 PM »

Diabetic man is getting serious by drinking fewer cokes? His life. Whatever.

That's not all he's doing naturally.  It's just the tip of the iceberg.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #933 on: August 16, 2013, 08:39:28 PM »

You walking at all?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #934 on: August 16, 2013, 08:39:49 PM »

I just don't understand their fear of diet soda. It really isn't that bad and doesn't have any calories. It's like pulling teeth to have them switch from sugary soda to something less harmful for you!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #935 on: August 16, 2013, 08:41:30 PM »

No, unfortunately.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #936 on: August 16, 2013, 08:43:17 PM »

I just don't understand their fear of diet soda. It really isn't that bad and doesn't have any calories. It's like pulling teeth to have them switch from sugary soda to something less harmful for you!

Mom drinks diet all the time.  Dad can't stand the taste of diet.  He much prefers water to diet soda (which is a good thing, really).  I drink mostly diet now.  Now, Thursday and today I had a few regular sodas, but for me its mostly Diet Dr. Pepper and occasionally Diet Coke at Subway.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #937 on: August 16, 2013, 08:44:52 PM »

Before you use it as an excuse, it will help you with your studies. Take the bowser for a stroll on the compound, break out the mower etc etc.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #938 on: August 16, 2013, 08:46:20 PM »

Before you use it as an excuse, it will help you with your studies. Take the bowser for a stroll on the compound, break out the mower etc etc.

I have no doubt it would help me.  Just have to get up off my butt and do it.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #939 on: August 16, 2013, 08:50:21 PM »

I may want to sleep in a bit, but I should still be able to watch the 8:55 am CT matchup.  It would be fun getting into the major sport of Kenya and most Eastern Hemisphere countries.

oh I missed that some how, sorry!

nice though! Arsenal is playing then, so hopefully that's the match NBC is showing.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #940 on: August 16, 2013, 08:53:26 PM »

oh I missed that some how, sorry!

nice though! Arsenal is playing then, so hopefully that's the match NBC is showing.

Its on our NBC sports network.  Our NBC station has local news from 8-9 and cartoons/children's shows from 9-12.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #941 on: August 16, 2013, 08:57:29 PM »

I may be in bed early tonight.  The stress and agony of trying to sell my house over the last six months has certainly been taxing.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #942 on: August 16, 2013, 09:38:16 PM »

You didn't include this in your updates.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #943 on: August 16, 2013, 09:50:49 PM »

What a nightmare. No eligible women in that class? This season has been a snoozer so far.

There's a high schooler there for a lolita moment, Dukey.  But, alas, Bushie won't notice her.

He needs a girl with daddy issues. It would be perfect for him given his mommy issues.

I'm not interested in these types as more than just friends and classmates.

Anyway, Day 9 is in the books.  I am almost finished with LAP 5, will take the test tomorrow.  I didn't get quite as far as I wanted, but that's actually not a bad thing.  It's doubtful I will start LAP 6 until Monday, maybe Tuesday, as the instructor needs to re-write some of the LAP's.  The problem is the LAP's were written 3-4 years ago using the 2011 book.  We are now in the 2012 book, soon going to the 2014 book and the chapters don't quite line up from the 2011 to the 2012.  Chapter 11 in the 2011 book is like Chapter 21 in the 2012 book.  This leaves Chapters 12-21 in the 2011 book as Chapters 11-19 in the 2012 book.  It is very confusing right now.  This is a problem that is just getting worse.  For one, the performance test that I took earlier this week was way too difficult than it needed to be, by the instructor's own admission.  He had me finish it just because it is good practice.  In another instance, LAP 4 was real screwy because there was a chapter to read that didn't even exist, or not that we could find, in either the 2011 book, 2012 book, or even going back to the 2009 book.  11 of the 25 questions on the LAP 4 test had to do with that one ghost chapter, that's almost half.  Because of that, he is adjusting the scores on that test significantly to count for that and just scoring the 14 relevant questions.  There is a chance he may throw that test out entirely.  Now, I was talking yesterday that he was going to adjust the scores of the second and third exams because of poorly worded questions.  He upped my score on the second exam from 70 average to 76 average and the third exam from 88 to 96.  All this mess is going to cause problems on the Final Comprehensive Test for the first course which I should take early in the last week of August which is 100 questions.  There are at least 15-20 questions already that are going to be a mess.  We have even tested out LAP's 6-8, yet.  Stay tuned!

If you're using the 2012 book, how is this just now getting fixed in 2013?Huh  Did the last professor just not teach well?

this cad chat is getting really boring.

the teacher sounds completely unprepared.  didnt he have all summer to prepare for this class?

Read my last post.

If he got a job in the summer, doesn't have have some lessons prepared?  If I was applying for teaching jobs, I wouldn't just start making my lesson plans mid-semester.

This CADD program is a joke, and no opportunities will arise from it.

Wrong and wrong!

I'll find my quote again when I'm proven right......which I will.

Should I put this in my sig so you can find it easier? Wink

Wrong and wrong!

Why are you giving up on it just because it has outdated lessons that are easily corrected?  This is not a joke, and its proven time and time again that people get ~$40,000 a year jobs with this certificate.  It's not a question.  It's a matter of absolute FACT.

If it's easily corrected, wouldn't he have fixed the lessons before he taught them?

Wrong and wrong!

Why are you giving up on it just because it has outdated lessons that are easily corrected?  This is not a joke, and its proven time and time again that people get ~$40,000 a year jobs with this certificate.  It's not a question.  It's a matter of absolute FACT.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=120859.0

Um, that was three years ago.  Nothing at all resembles today.  Come on people, there is no need to EVER bring up what happened three years ago.  PERIOD.

Well, normal people may have to put a job they had 3 years ago on their resume.  I guess if you had to do that, that'd be on page 6 or so of your resume. Wink

Bushie what percentage of people who take the CAD program you are taking are employed within 6 months of graduation?

Statistically, north of 95%.  In fact, the school actually HELPS students get jobs right after they graduate.

Are you getting that number from the school?  If so, it's somehow been statistically skewed to make them look good.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #944 on: August 16, 2013, 10:00:16 PM »

oooooh snap
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #945 on: August 16, 2013, 10:03:52 PM »

Eh. It doesn't really matter what you guys think.  Remember, I call the shots in this game. Smiley

That's true - he does.  When Bushie doesn't like what happens in reality, he just rewrites it the way he wants.  He really does call the shots of update!

Metro Technology Centers.
Www.metrotech.edu

Look under Manufacturing for CAD Mechanical.

Nobody who uses an animated GIF on their main page is a legitimate educational institution. Wink

How badly will the short sale kill your credit?

Just low enough that I can't purchase a home for 2-3 years.  I'll still be able to get an apartment, buy a car, etc.

I couldn't get a loan for a car, and my credit wasn't terrible (by now I probably could, since I've had a credit card substantially longer).  Do you actually know your credit number?

If a short sale affects one's credit just like a foreclosure, why would anybody do one? Why not just walk away?

In my case, my credit will only be slightly down for a year.  I won't be able to buy a house, but I can rent an apartment and buy a car if I needed to.  Late payments is what hurts the credit the most.  The short sale just goes down as a settle and is a slight ding, but looks better than a foreclosure.  If I stay on time with every single payment for the next 12-18 months, my credit will be back up where it was yesterday.

You realize that your credit just doesn't bounce back, right?  If you're not doing things to build your credit, your credit will still be crappy in 5 years (granted not as crappy).  But how can you be building credit if you have no income?  Where are you getting this money to make your payments?

I thought you said you were walking Blondie...
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #946 on: August 16, 2013, 10:04:38 PM »

Yes, did you ask her the 57% question?  I'm dying to hear the answer to that one.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #947 on: August 16, 2013, 10:38:07 PM »

In July you said you and your parents were walking Blondie "at least once a day":

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=174552.msg3803833#msg3803833

So have you stopped walking her altogether?  Or just left it up to your parents?
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #948 on: August 16, 2013, 10:38:52 PM »

In July you said you and your parents were walking Blondie "at least once a day":

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=174552.msg3803833#msg3803833

So have you stopped walking her altogether?  Or just left it up to your parents?

RIP Blondie JJ Sad
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #949 on: August 16, 2013, 10:39:11 PM »

He's too busy focusing on school to do anything else.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies