Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 06:22:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 154101 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: August 02, 2013, 10:44:52 PM »

In fact, I just changed my avatar to remind me every time I come on here of my goal post-CAD.
rejectamenta
Botswana

« Reply #426 on: August 02, 2013, 11:12:27 PM »

I am elated that you've come back home to the Democratic Party.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #427 on: August 02, 2013, 11:15:02 PM »

I think I've said multiple times I want you to prove me wrong. I've never wanted to see you fail. I'm not like that. I just want you to take responsibility. You can do it if you just try - all of it, from CAD to the diet.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #428 on: August 02, 2013, 11:15:57 PM »

You guys do realize that your doubts are putting fuel in my engine right?  It's going to be fun proving you wrong.  I perceive the point of your doubts is not to actually say I can't or won't do it, but to light a fire under my butt to actually do something productive besides sit here on my tush drinking Diet Dr Pepper and Coke and watching Baseball and the News, right?  If that's the purpose, it is a good purpose and it is working. 

For example, I know Duke well enough, he wants me to prove him wrong at something and he wants to eat his shoe.  He's saying I can't or won't do it, and I know deep down he wants me to do it.  Same with the rest of my friends on here.  No one on here, except myself, really wants to be right about this.  They would rather me actually follow through with this CAD, see it through to its completion, and actually start turning a corner.

Is that the right perception or are you all really just evil little twerps. Tongue

If I could, I'd love to light a fire under your butt.  But we've been telling you that you won't lose weight, and that hasn't spurred you into action, so my guess is that most of us are just predicting that you actually aren't going to go through with your plans.  That being said, if you proved us wrong, we'd all be happy for you.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #429 on: August 02, 2013, 11:25:59 PM »

Well now I'm gonna confused him with opebo.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #430 on: August 02, 2013, 11:28:14 PM »

Easy to separate.  One defends everything Bushie does and... um...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #431 on: August 02, 2013, 11:43:23 PM »

Easy to separate.  One defends everything Bushie does and... um...

Wow, Bushie is basically opebo + religion.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #432 on: August 02, 2013, 11:46:46 PM »

<----------  Is that better?

Note: I still lean Democrat...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #433 on: August 03, 2013, 04:38:14 PM »

Well, it's been an interesting day to say the least.  Our air conditioner sprung a massive leak, so we had to spend all day cleaning everything up and do some rearranging.  We are tired!  I had to postpone the Bricktown Gospel Sharing tonight as I'm just way too tired.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #434 on: August 03, 2013, 04:41:20 PM »

I read the Season VIII. I don't understand why you don't want JJ to sleep in your house! How is it now?

Good luck for your regime, maybe you should try a regime camp? It's really successfull!

Yes, I'm a new Bushie follower!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #435 on: August 03, 2013, 04:47:00 PM »

I read the Season VIII. I don't understand why you don't want JJ to sleep in your house! How is it now?

Good luck for your regime, maybe you should try a regime camp? It's really successfull!

Yes, I'm a new Bushie follower!

JJ sleeps inside on occasion.

If by regime, you mean school, thank you!

Welcome to the dark side. Tongue
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #436 on: August 03, 2013, 05:17:20 PM »

Well, it's been an interesting day to say the least.  Our air conditioner sprung a massive leak, so we had to spend all day cleaning everything up and do some rearranging.  We are tired!  I had to postpone the Bricktown Gospel Sharing tonight as I'm just way too tired.

I'm guessing you did less than 2 hours of physical labor?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #437 on: August 03, 2013, 05:39:52 PM »

I actually did about 3 hours.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #438 on: August 03, 2013, 05:50:10 PM »

That's sad.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #439 on: August 03, 2013, 05:58:45 PM »

That's sad.

How?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #440 on: August 03, 2013, 06:09:53 PM »

That's sad.
You don't know what it's like working in that Oklahoma heat!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #441 on: August 03, 2013, 06:14:54 PM »

That's sad.

Oh, I've worked it in many times, believe me.  I know exactly what its like.  Not to mention, this is a cool summer.  All the rain has kept the temperatures way down this summer compared to the last two summers.  This date last year, we were a whopping 113.  Today, we're a feeble 96.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #442 on: August 03, 2013, 06:27:15 PM »

That's sad.

At the time he was doing any of the labor, it was at most 89-94 degrees.  I spent an entire day (11 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.) moving my friend out of his apartment (moving a bed, 2 couches, a dresser, some weird Ikea TV stand, and boxes of random stuff) a couple weeks ago when the high was 94, and I still had enough energy to hang out with a bunch of friends after.  It has nothing to do with working in the Oklahoma heat.  It has to do with the fact that he's morbidly out of shape.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #443 on: August 03, 2013, 06:39:34 PM »

Inks, we get that you're an upstanding individual. This thread isn't about your life.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #444 on: August 03, 2013, 06:42:19 PM »

That's sad.

At the time he was doing any of the labor, it was at most 89-94 degrees.  I spent an entire day (11 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.) moving my friend out of his apartment (moving a bed, 2 couches, a dresser, some weird Ikea TV stand, and boxes of random stuff) a couple weeks ago when the high was 94, and I still had enough energy to hang out with a bunch of friends after.  It has nothing to do with working in the Oklahoma heat.  It has to do with the fact that he's morbidly out of shape.
Here you go:
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #445 on: August 03, 2013, 06:45:57 PM »

Some of you may know, but for those who don't, in June before I left for Africa, I started a campaign to get myself out of debt initially with Mom and Dad's help, so I will be ready to go to Africa at any time.  The first milestone on that campaign has already passed.  I have paid one bill off completely and am starting the snowball onto the second bill!  I should have that paid off by next spring!  It’s going to take about 3 years to get completely out of debt, but it can be done, even by moving and getting an apartment in Kansas City next summer.  The purpose of getting out of debt is so I can go to Africa a whole lot easier.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #446 on: August 03, 2013, 07:31:16 PM »

How are you paying off your bills without a job?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #447 on: August 03, 2013, 07:32:31 PM »

How are you paying off your bills without a job?
Some of you may know, but for those who don't, in June before I left for Africa, I started a campaign to get myself out of debt initially with Mom and Dad's help, so I will be ready to go to Africa at any time.  The first milestone on that campaign has already passed.  I have paid one bill off completely and am starting the snowball onto the second bill!  I should have that paid off by next spring!  It’s going to take about 3 years to get completely out of debt, but it can be done, even by moving and getting an apartment in Kansas City next summer.  The purpose of getting out of debt is so I can go to Africa a whole lot easier.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #448 on: August 03, 2013, 08:03:09 PM »

Oh, so your parents are bailing you out of debt? Well, that's not so much of a milestone... Tongue You're just going about the plan I envisioned you'd go, and if you go back to Africa, your parents will fund it once again. Don't pat yourself on the back, pal.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #449 on: August 03, 2013, 08:05:20 PM »

Duke, do you seriously think I will never do anything productive again the rest of my life?  Do you think I'm that stupid or that helpless?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies