Sexual Education
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 05, 2024, 01:43:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Sexual Education
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sexual Education  (Read 497 times)
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 21, 2013, 07:20:34 PM »

I saw a poll on here about Massachusetts providing condoms for high school students and while I'm against it for several reasons, there should still be sexual education. Ideally, abstinence is the best policy to prevent STD's and pregnancies, but in the real world it's not practical. However, there are forms of sexual activity that don't lead to pregnancies.  For example, dry humping, outercourse, and anal sex. If students were taught lessons and tested on the attributes of anal sex, then in theory there would be less pregnancies to worry about. We can forget the condoms and their cost and instruct students on safe penetration of the bum. Does this still cross the line if it results in less STD's and pregnancies or do we draw the line when it comes to lubricants, thorough wiping, and pain management?

I'm not taking on this issue from the front or the back. You all decide and give feedback.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 07:36:57 PM »

We have an active thread about this issue already.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 07:51:21 PM »

I didn't know that. Did you mean the one about condoms?
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 07:53:34 PM »

Yeah, it sort of turned into a general sex ed thread. Was there something it wasn't covering that you wanted addressed?
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 08:02:37 PM »

Yeah, it sort of turned into a general sex ed thread. Was there something it wasn't covering that you wanted addressed?

Yes I wanted to discuss penetration of the bum. Anal sex will not lead to as many pregnancies or STD's. Our curriculum should focus on protection and sexual activities that don't lead to pregnancies. These could include outercoursre, dry humping, mutual masturbation, and anal sex. My question was where do we draw the line on these subjects? Surely, we don't want the teachers instructing the students manually or having them pair up, but should text books include chapters on pain management, or thorough wiping? One can only imagine how bothersome it might become for some of the participants.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 11:17:15 PM »

Anal sex may not lead to pregnancy, but it is just as dangerous as any other kind of sex with regard to STD's.  You seem like an intelligent person, surely you know this.  Just ask the gay community.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 12:15:45 AM »

Anal sex may not lead to pregnancy, but it is just as dangerous as any other kind of sex with regard to STD's.  You seem like an intelligent person, surely you know this.  Just ask the gay community.

Oh we must still warn of the dangers. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it would be for people. There is much to consider when dealing with penetration of the bum.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 12:18:50 AM »

Anal sex always sounded like a form of abuse to me when it's male/female.

Anyway, you want us to learn how to have sex? In that case, do we have sex with the teacher for our tests?
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 12:58:42 PM »

If students were taught lessons and tested on the attributes of anal sex, then in theory there would be less pregnancies to worry about.

Run that by your local school board at their next public meeting.  Let us know how it goes.

Link
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 01:23:26 PM »

Yes I wanted to discuss penetration of the bum. Anal sex will not lead to as many pregnancies or STD's.

Maybe you should take some sex ed before writing a completely false curriculum.  Who in the world taught you that anal sex is in any way safer than vaginal sex?!

I can't believe no one else called you out on this.  Maybe they are just as ignorant.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 08:20:48 PM »

If students were taught lessons and tested on the attributes of anal sex, then in theory there would be less pregnancies to worry about.

Run that by your local school board at their next public meeting.  Let us know how it goes.

Hahahaha! I'd probably get walked to the door. Anal sex doesn't lead to pregnancies.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 08:22:51 PM »

Anyway, you want us to learn how to have sex? In that case, do we have sex with the teacher for our tests?

Lots of male/female couples have anal sex. I've already suggested on another thread that liberal teachers are already having students partner up to teach positions and grading them on stamina. So much for the teachers' unions, they'll defend their counterparts in the classrooms.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 11:31:09 PM »

Lots of male/female couples have anal sex. I've already suggested on another thread that liberal teachers are already having students partner up to teach positions and grading them on stamina. So much for the teachers' unions, they'll defend their counterparts in the classrooms.

Are we talking about union busting or sex ed?

And the answer to the OI is that there is no way around sex...only a couple of times have any of the things you describe hasn't at least led to fellatio in my experience and about 70% of the time it leads to sex. At this point, we are totally missing the point of sex ed. Sex ed is to make sure kids are safe, not that they have amazing sex lives beyond them knowing that they are healthy for doing or wanting to do certain things.

Basically, its a continuum. In Elementary School, they have to know how to help protect themselves from being molested. In Jr. High., they have to know what's going on and that everything's ok. In High School, they need to know how to not get sick or pregnant and know what's ok and not ok. In college, its probably the time to teach those who are interested how to have great sex.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 11:47:06 PM »

Are we talking about union busting or sex ed?

And the answer to the OI is that there is no way around sex...only a couple of times have any of the things you describe hasn't at least led to fellatio in my experience and about 70% of the time it leads to sex. At this point, we are totally missing the point of sex ed. Sex ed is to make sure kids are safe, not that they have amazing sex lives beyond them knowing that they are healthy for doing or wanting to do certain things.

Basically, its a continuum. In Elementary School, they have to know how to help protect themselves from being molested. In Jr. High., they have to know what's going on and that everything's ok. In High School, they need to know how to not get sick or pregnant and know what's ok and not ok. In college, its probably the time to teach those who are interested how to have great sex.

haha well said
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies