Update Season VII: "The OK Corral"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 05:35:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VII: "The OK Corral"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season VII: "The OK Corral"  (Read 174818 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: May 17, 2013, 02:52:06 PM »

Well, enough is enough.  I'm about to get my shoes on and get out there and walk for about 25 minutes.

And don't just fake it by driving slow in your car... that may trick us, but it doesn't get you into shape.

I've already tried faking it.  It doesn't work.  The app is too smart for that.  I can't drive 3 mph, plus I would clog traffic.

The fact that you once tried faking it really tells us all we need to know.

Hey, now at least I can't cheat with it and actually have to "do the time".  Keeps me honest. Smiley

It's the fact that you actually tried it.

Oh well, ignore that.  I walked today.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #651 on: May 17, 2013, 03:15:08 PM »

3 mph should be easy to achieve on a ride-on lawnmower. Your parents own one, no? Why not try that instead?

That's not as good as actual walking.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #652 on: May 17, 2013, 03:17:50 PM »

Unless I'm missing something, that would still be cheating.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #653 on: May 17, 2013, 03:23:21 PM »

Well, enough is enough.  I'm about to get my shoes on and get out there and walk for about 25 minutes.

And don't just fake it by driving slow in your car... that may trick us, but it doesn't get you into shape.

I've already tried faking it.  It doesn't work.  The app is too smart for that.  I can't drive 3 mph, plus I would clog traffic.

Hey, now at least I can't cheat with it and actually have to "do the time".  Keeps me honest. Smiley

Normal people are honest because they want to be.  It's abnormal to have to be forced to be honest.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #654 on: May 17, 2013, 03:34:29 PM »

Normal people are honest because they want to be.  It's abnormal to have to be forced to be honest.

Oh who cares.  This is no longer an issue so drop it.

I walked today, does that matter to anyone?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #655 on: May 17, 2013, 03:43:43 PM »

It is an issue because you'd still be lying if you could.  You still probably lie about a lot of things.  You're a habitual liar... that's not normal.

But yes, it's good that you walked today.  Now do it again tomorrow and I'll actually think something of it.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #656 on: May 17, 2013, 03:49:38 PM »

It is an issue because you'd still be lying if you could.  You still probably lie about a lot of things.  You're a habitual liar... that's not normal.

But yes, it's good that you walked today.  Now do it again tomorrow and I'll actually think something of it.

You obviously don't recognize humor.  I was being facetious when I said that.  It doesn't mean I wake everyday asking how I can deceive someone.  If you think that or anything like that, then you really don't know me.

Weather permitting, I will be walking tomorrow.  My first priority this weekend is tracking the storms to keep my loved ones safe, but if I find time I will walk.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #657 on: May 17, 2013, 03:55:01 PM »

Oh, and King, I now have 0 cans of regular Dr. Pepper in my fridge.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #658 on: May 17, 2013, 03:55:48 PM »

No, I don't think you intentionally think of ways to deceive people.  I think it's built into your habits now; hence the reason I keep telling you that you should seek help.  At this point, I don't think you can help some of it (but not all of it).

I'm sure your family will be fine... they can track storms themselves.  They have TVs.  If you're dead set on tracking storms, then get up early and walk.  But don't make more lame excuses.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #659 on: May 17, 2013, 04:05:36 PM »

No, I don't think you intentionally think of ways to deceive people.  I think it's built into your habits now; hence the reason I keep telling you that you should seek help.  At this point, I don't think you can help some of it (but not all of it).

I'm sure your family will be fine... they can track storms themselves.  They have TVs.  If you're dead set on tracking storms, then get up early and walk.  But don't make more lame excuses.

I'm going to try to get out there first thing in the morning, around 10:00 or so.  I'll talk about Sunday when I get to tomorrow night.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #660 on: May 17, 2013, 04:16:55 PM »

No, I don't think you intentionally think of ways to deceive people.  I think it's built into your habits now; hence the reason I keep telling you that you should seek help.  At this point, I don't think you can help some of it (but not all of it).

I didn't think you thought that of me, so I'm glad.  You're right, I have lied so much that it is kind of ingrained in me.  I'm trying to change that and work on that.  Now, I have to make it a point to myself to verify everything I say.  I don't intentionally lie anymore.  I do have to disagree on your last sentence, I can help all of it.  It is all within my control.  I'm trying to do something about it.  I am not seeking professional help, again because of the finances, but I am asking God to create in me a clean heart and a pure mind with genuine intentions.  God specializes in "total-soul makeovers", and I need that in the worst way.  Lying is only one part of that makeover.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #661 on: May 17, 2013, 04:19:51 PM »

Only I know what is really going on (and sometimes, I'm not quite sure of that, either).

You're not as good as Bacon King.  Tongue

Oh yeah, well:

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #662 on: May 17, 2013, 04:39:38 PM »

Chicken is being put on the grill as we speak.  Since I did have a meal at lunch, I am going to try to limit my intake tonight.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #663 on: May 17, 2013, 04:53:36 PM »

What did you have for lunch?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #664 on: May 17, 2013, 04:55:36 PM »

Two ham sandwiches.  I didn't have much, but still it was enough of a lunch that I need to taper what I eat tonight.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #665 on: May 17, 2013, 05:02:22 PM »

Oh, Bushie! See, there is no need to try and limit healthy things like grilled chicken but eat two ham sandwiches that were likely made on white bread!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #666 on: May 17, 2013, 05:41:01 PM »

Two ham sandwiches.  I didn't have much, but still it was enough of a lunch that I need to taper what I eat tonight.

Try just eating one sandwich, like a normal person.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #667 on: May 17, 2013, 06:13:50 PM »

One sandwich and I'm hungry again in 30 minutes...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #668 on: May 17, 2013, 06:19:47 PM »

Hunger means you're burning fat! If you're hungry just have as diet soda.

And like Eraserhead, I too believe in you. Ignore the haters.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #669 on: May 17, 2013, 06:23:10 PM »

Why not put two, three, four slices of ham on a single sandwich?

Because that means less delicious Wonder Bread and more yucky lean ham to eat.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #670 on: May 17, 2013, 06:28:48 PM »

One sandwich and I'm hungry again in 30 minutes...

So have some celery and water with your sandwich.  What all did you put on your sandwich?
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #671 on: May 17, 2013, 06:29:19 PM »

I doubt one sandwich for lunch is normal. Two sandwiches is a fairly small meal for a grown man.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #672 on: May 17, 2013, 06:38:59 PM »

I doubt one sandwich for lunch is normal. Two sandwiches is a fairly small meal for a grown man.

Just one sandwich by itself may not be normal; he can have a sandwich and a side.  Eat a salad or some veggies.  That's going to be better than just 2 sandwiches.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #673 on: May 17, 2013, 06:43:46 PM »

A slice of ham and two slices of bread would not fill me up Inks. I'm surprised that two of those is even enough for him, I doubt it would satisfy me. But yes, he should supplement it with some baby carrots and hummus.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #674 on: May 17, 2013, 06:49:03 PM »

If its not storming or no threat of storms, I will walk.  I keep my family and friends on facebook advised of severe weather threats, so their safety will be my top concern. 

whiskey tango foxtrot?

is this really necessary?

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies