Update Season VII: "The OK Corral"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 04:52:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VII: "The OK Corral"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season VII: "The OK Corral"  (Read 174128 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #625 on: May 17, 2013, 08:39:39 AM »

If its not storming or no threat of storms, I will walk.  I keep my family and friends on facebook advised of severe weather threats, so their safety will be my top concern. 

whiskey tango foxtrot?

is this really necessary?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #626 on: May 17, 2013, 08:41:50 AM »

If its not storming or no threat of storms, I will walk.  I keep my family and friends on facebook advised of severe weather threats, so their safety will be my top concern. 

whiskey tango foxtrot?

is this really necessary?

Really.  No one else in Jokelahoma has a tv, radio, smartphone, or internet service?   Just another reason to do the amazonian sloth imitation.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #627 on: May 17, 2013, 08:52:30 AM »

Bushie you should just ignore Inks' hateful personal attacks. If he weren't a moderator they would have surely earned him enough infraction points to be put on mod review or even banned by now.

This.  Bushie won't report them so no points for Inks.

I do have to give Inks credit for not slapping others with death points for personal attacks though, since he's basically on hiatus.

Inks has very publicly nullified the ToS within the Update thread.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #628 on: May 17, 2013, 08:56:06 AM »

All of these people getting on your case is not good motivation. You need to find what really motivates you to constantly do what you ought to do. I have zero idea what that might be, but an audience doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot of good.

Death motivates me, personally. I know that it could come at any moment unforeseen and so I'm motivated to make the best of what's happening right now as well as what may happen (assuming that I continue living). If you were to die immediately, would you actually be satisfied with yourself, how you conducted yourself, and how others treated you? Or, perhaps, would you merely serve as a warning to others?

Pardon my morbidity. It just helps me, personally, to strive constantly to do better. Improving yourself, even when you can't see the results immediately, is extremely rewarding in the long term.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #629 on: May 17, 2013, 09:57:48 AM »

Bushie you should just ignore Inks' hateful personal attacks. If he weren't a moderator they would have surely earned him enough infraction points to be put on mod review or even banned by now.

I do have to give Inks credit for not slapping others with death points for personal attacks though, since he's basically on hiatus.

There's no need to report any more of his posts.  They don't affect my everyday life, and they're just good conversation pieces.  It might get a little heated, but I've made it a point to let everything roll off my back like a duck.  Only I know what is really going on (and sometimes, I'm not quite sure of that, either).  He and the others can give advice all day long, but ultimately, like Inks and I agreed the other night, it is me who is either going to screw my life up or let it grow and prosper.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #630 on: May 17, 2013, 10:08:54 AM »

Walk today.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #631 on: May 17, 2013, 10:23:30 AM »

Only I know what is really going on (and sometimes, I'm not quite sure of that, either).

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #632 on: May 17, 2013, 10:41:55 AM »

Only I know what is really going on (and sometimes, I'm not quite sure of that, either).

You're not as good as Bacon King.  Tongue
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #633 on: May 17, 2013, 12:39:13 PM »

I have about 3 or 4 regular Dr Pepper's left in my refrigerator and then its all Diet Dr Pepper and Water.

Open all 4 cans and pour them down the sink.  Or give them to your family members if you don't want to be "wasteful" with your sugar water.

Correction:  I have two cans left.

Open all 2 cans and pour them down the sink.  Or give them to your family members if you don't want to be "wasteful" with your sugar water.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #634 on: May 17, 2013, 12:48:04 PM »

You're not as good as Bacon King.  Tongue

Nobody is as good as BK, so that's unfair criticism.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #635 on: May 17, 2013, 01:07:20 PM »

Inks has very publicly nullified the ToS within the Update thread.

That's incorrect.  And I pointed this out pages ago.  Jeff decided to renege on his agreement, so the ToS are back in force 100%.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #636 on: May 17, 2013, 01:08:15 PM »

There's no need to report any more of his posts.  They don't affect my everyday life, and they're just good conversation pieces.  It might get a little heated, but I've made it a point to let everything roll off my back like a duck.  Only I know what is really going on (and sometimes, I'm not quite sure of that, either).  He and the others can give advice all day long, but ultimately, like Inks and I agreed the other night, it is me who is either going to screw my life up or let it grow and prosper.

Clearly that's not true...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #637 on: May 17, 2013, 01:13:38 PM »

Actually, it is.  When I am away from the Update thread, I really don't even think what Inks would say or do.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #638 on: May 17, 2013, 01:30:52 PM »

Please don't interfere while I'm busting Mr. Morden's stones.  Tongue
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #639 on: May 17, 2013, 01:33:31 PM »

I believe in you, BushKenya.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #640 on: May 17, 2013, 01:36:19 PM »

Please don't interfere while I'm busting Mr. Morden's stones.  Tongue

Nah.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #641 on: May 17, 2013, 01:37:17 PM »

Well, enough is enough.  I'm about to get my shoes on and get out there and walk for about 25 minutes.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #642 on: May 17, 2013, 01:38:08 PM »

Actually, it is.  When I am away from the Update thread, I really don't even think what Inks would say or do.

Well, you were upset enough to renege on our no infractions for personal attacks agreement.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #643 on: May 17, 2013, 01:39:21 PM »

Well, enough is enough.  I'm about to get my shoes on and get out there and walk for about 25 minutes.

And don't just fake it by driving slow in your car... that may trick us, but it doesn't get you into shape.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #644 on: May 17, 2013, 02:22:42 PM »

1.29 miles, 27:48, Avg Speed 2.8 mph, calories - 244 kcal, temp 70, humidity 100%.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #645 on: May 17, 2013, 02:25:44 PM »

And don't just fake it by driving slow in your car... that may trick us, but it doesn't get you into shape.

I've already tried faking it.  It doesn't work.  The app is too smart for that.  I can't drive 3 mph, plus I would clog traffic.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #646 on: May 17, 2013, 02:31:40 PM »

I've already tried faking it.  It doesn't work.  The app is too smart for that.  I can't drive 3 mph, plus I would clog traffic.

The fact that you once tried faking it really tells us all we need to know.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #647 on: May 17, 2013, 02:36:14 PM »

Hey, now at least I can't cheat with it and actually have to "do the time".  Keeps me honest. Smiley
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #648 on: May 17, 2013, 02:37:15 PM »

Seriously? Baby Jesus is crying again.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #649 on: May 17, 2013, 02:48:18 PM »

Hey, now at least I can't cheat with it and actually have to "do the time".  Keeps me honest. Smiley

It's the fact that you actually tried it.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies