Update Season VII: "The OK Corral"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 08:42:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VII: "The OK Corral"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season VII: "The OK Corral"  (Read 173885 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: May 09, 2013, 06:03:46 PM »

OK, and what about "failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations"?

You have credit card debt; you're borrowing from your parents; you have a house you can't afford; you haven't held a job for more than a few months.  How do you feel that you're not consistently irresponsible?

Oh, Inks. You're just wasting your time. Bushie is trolling you now. I am sure he is not this delusional. If he is, well, oh my goodness.

Not delusional, just refusing to be rattled.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #176 on: May 09, 2013, 06:03:55 PM »

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #177 on: May 09, 2013, 06:08:01 PM »

OK, and what about "failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations"?

You have credit card debt; you're borrowing from your parents; you have a house you can't afford; you haven't held a job for more than a few months.  How do you feel that you're not consistently irresponsible?

Oh, Inks. You're just wasting your time. Bushie is trolling you now. I am sure he is not this delusional. If he is, well, oh my goodness.

Not delusional, just refusing to be rattled.

There is nothing wrong with admitting to shortcomings. We all must fess up to them sometimes. If we don't, we never learn from our mistakes.

But to each his own.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #178 on: May 09, 2013, 06:08:32 PM »

About to eat dinner, talk to you later!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #179 on: May 09, 2013, 06:08:40 PM »

Damn, Bushie is sassy this season.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2013, 06:11:54 PM »

31: A New Bushie. Smiley
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2013, 06:15:11 PM »

Bushie has entered a grieving stage. Right now he is in full denial of the state of his life. Anger will soon follow. Stay tuned.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2013, 06:23:23 PM »

Ready for dinner?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2013, 06:32:32 PM »

This new sassy Bushie is great!
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2013, 06:55:57 PM »

LOL!  0 Xs?  You haven't repeatedly lied in the Update threads?  I'm pretty sure that I alone have revealed at least 20 lies.

Keep them coming! I've got all day!

Yeah, we know you morally repellent leech.  That is it,  I just can't take this anymore. I tried to think that Bushie was just a well meaning person with emotional problems but the evidence is that he is just a passive aggressive, lazy who will manipulate anyone to get what he wants. It is all about what makes him happy and screw everyone else. Your daddy or older brother should have knocked some sense into your lazy a$$ a long time ago. Day after day
of your attention seeking whining about your boring life. I thought maybe some advice of well meaning people would take hold but he is just a troll.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2013, 07:10:31 PM »

Sassy Bushie has to be a troll or otherwise, he is actually the real life snake oil salesman preacher type that scams people and leeches off others all in the name of "god." It seems too obvious to be true. Methinks he's just trolling Inks tonight because he knows he can get a rise out of him.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2013, 07:26:54 PM »

I wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful earlier.  I was sassy for a few reasons.  1) I am thoroughly exhausted and didn't feel like answering a bunch of accusations I know aren't true.  2) if I answered every single accusation no one would accept what I say, so it's not worth fighting over.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2013, 07:28:50 PM »

Goodness, you must be ready for dinner, no?

What does this mean? Is this Bushie's super lame attempt to be clever in tackling critics?

It's probably something subconscious.  He's really the only person I know who could be ready for dinner 18 minutes after he ate lunch.

You do realize that dinner and lunch can both refer to a midday meal, don't you?  While it is quite possible for Bushie to use them to refer to two separate midday meals, but it need not be the case.

Let's see here, Bushie could have Breakfast at 7am, followed by a 10am Brunch, Lunch at noon, Dinner at 2pm, Tea at 4pm, Supper at 7pm, and then a small Snack at 10pm just before heading to bed.  I suppose there could be more meals, but even for Bushie that would be excessive.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2013, 07:29:41 PM »

I wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful earlier.  I was sassy for a few reasons.  1) I am thoroughly exhausted and didn't feel like answering a bunch of accusations I know aren't true.  2) if I answered every single accusation no one would accept what I say, so it's not worth fighting over.

What are you "thoroughly exhausted" from?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2013, 07:32:33 PM »

Bushie, lipo isn't for severe obesity.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2013, 07:57:39 PM »

What are you "thoroughly exhausted" from?

I haven't slept well the past week.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2013, 08:01:21 PM »

True, I'm really not considering either, I know I can do it if I put my mind to it.  Unless things get real desperate, which I don't consider it now, then I might think about it.  I'm not sure if gastric bypass is something the Indian Doctors do anyway.  I don't have insurance for civilian medicine.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #192 on: May 09, 2013, 08:48:11 PM »

What are you weighing in at these days?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #193 on: May 09, 2013, 08:56:31 PM »

Way too much.  I weighed in Wednesday Morning before I left to go to Grandma's and somehow I had bumped up to 275.  I like to think it was a fluke, because every other time I weighed in it was 270-271 and I hadn't had that much food, or so I thought.  What was even scarier is that I knew I would overeat the next two days (Wednesday and Thursday) and I knew we would be playing games all day both days, so there was not much I could do about it.  When I weigh in tomorrow, it's liable to be even higher.  So, tomorrow, I am supposed to have lunch with my Pastor Cousin, Music Minister, and Kenya Leader (who is different from the Maisha Director), but whether I have lunch with them or not, since it's supposed to be a gorgeous 75 degrees with bright sunshine and a light north breeze, I am going to find a park somewhere and walk.  I have got to do something and its time to stop making excuses and letting every little thing get in my way.  I couldn't breathe real well this afternoon and I was struggling to get a breath, and I know part of it was the barometric pressure since it was really low, but I know the vast majority of it, probably 80% of it, conservatively, was my weight.  I have no more company until late June, and I will be gone to Kenya, so I can't use that as an excuse anymore for a while.  I need to lose a little bit of weight in the next six weeks so I can have an easier time of it in Kenya.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #194 on: May 09, 2013, 08:58:11 PM »

BushKenya is becoming an architect? Don't you need to study a whole lot and hold a sh**tload of degrees in engineering and so forth to be able to draw buildings? I'm not sure I'd even step foot in a building designed by BushKenya.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #195 on: May 09, 2013, 08:59:09 PM »

True, I'm really not considering either, I know I can do it if I put my mind to it.  Unless things get real desperate, which I don't consider it now, then I might think about it.  I'm not sure if gastric bypass is something the Indian Doctors do anyway.  I don't have insurance for civilian medicine.
You'll have it soon. You have to buy it in 2014. But insurance companies generally make you prove you've made a serious effort before they'll pay.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #196 on: May 09, 2013, 09:21:28 PM »

You'll have it soon. You have to buy it in 2014. But insurance companies generally make you prove you've made a serious effort before they'll pay.

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.  If I have to buy health insurance, I have to buy health insurance.  If I can get started walking tomorrow, then I'll have 7 1/2 months before January 1, 2014 to lose some weight and maybe get a cheaper premium.  What I need to do is just take it one day at a time.  I can't worry about what I'm going to do a week from now, a month from now, 6 months from now, etc.  When it comes to my health, I'll do better if I take it one day at a time and set smaller intermediate goals.  My ultimate goal is 180, but lets say I start at 275, if I set a goal for 250, then when I reach that, work toward 225, then 200, then 175-180, it will be a lot more effective.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #197 on: May 09, 2013, 09:23:51 PM »

Way too much.  I weighed in Wednesday Morning before I left to go to Grandma's and somehow I had bumped up to 275.  I like to think it was a fluke, because every other time I weighed in it was 270-271 and I hadn't had that much food, or so I thought.  What was even scarier is that I knew I would overeat the next two days (Wednesday and Thursday) and I knew we would be playing games all day both days, so there was not much I could do about it.  When I weigh in tomorrow, it's liable to be even higher.  So, tomorrow, I am supposed to have lunch with my Pastor Cousin, Music Minister, and Kenya Leader (who is different from the Maisha Director), but whether I have lunch with them or not, since it's supposed to be a gorgeous 75 degrees with bright sunshine and a light north breeze, I am going to find a park somewhere and walk.  I have got to do something and its time to stop making excuses and letting every little thing get in my way.  I couldn't breathe real well this afternoon and I was struggling to get a breath, and I know part of it was the barometric pressure since it was really low, but I know the vast majority of it, probably 80% of it, conservatively, was my weight.  I have no more company until late June, and I will be gone to Kenya, so I can't use that as an excuse anymore for a while.  I need to lose a little bit of weight in the next six weeks so I can have an easier time of it in Kenya.

Honestly, walking around in a park for 15 minutes isn't going to do anything for you at this point. You need to radically change your diet before you die. Seriously. No more cake. No more pie. No more five course meals. You need to start having three small, healthy meals a day and that's it. Otherwise, it's over for you. You're dead.

5'8'', 275+ is abominable. Just giving you the straight story, Bushie. If you get your diet under control, you can start doing real exercise. As in, you know, running... for like an hour a day.

Come on, Bushie. Nobody here wants to hear that you've croaked at age 35. That's the path that you're on right now. Forget Kenya. You need to get this under control now.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #198 on: May 09, 2013, 09:37:30 PM »

I know, I'm going to take care of my diet, too, but walking will help me, as well.  If I can walk 1.0-1.5 miles each day or at least 5 times a week, that will definitely help.  You're right, I can't expect exercise to magically fix everything alone.  It's a complete lifestyle change.  That doesn't mean I can't still enjoy a hamburger or a piece of cake or a juicy steak or a good Mexican dish every now and then, I just shouldn't do it everyday like I have been.  We are going to start eating at home more often instead of going out every week so we can eat healthier and save money.  Walking and eating healthier working together will definitely make a difference.  I've done it before.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #199 on: May 09, 2013, 09:48:42 PM »

Inks, I did download the Endomondo App on my new iPhone, so I will be able to use that tomorrow when I walk.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies