Lost 9/11 Plane Part Found
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 04:27:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Lost 9/11 Plane Part Found
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Lost 9/11 Plane Part Found  (Read 1955 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 26, 2013, 04:51:58 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/sept-11-plane-landing-gear-found-90691.html

Wow, 12 years and we're still finding these things.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 04:53:08 PM »

Remarkable.  I wonder if this'll do anything to silence truthers?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 04:55:20 PM »

The government planted it there, duh.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 05:34:08 PM »

I don't get how this is breaking news.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 11:58:19 PM »

How?  They've never denied that a plane flew into the towers.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 12:23:39 AM »

It's an Islamic conspiracy!
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 12:50:21 AM »

The plane was missing its landing gear. So the easiest way to stop the plane was by plowing into the towers. There were no terrorists, just some very efficient pilots.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 01:59:04 AM »

How?  They've never denied that a plane flew into the towers.

Never underestimate the limits of crazy:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories#No-planes_theory

minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 05:01:44 AM »

And what they found today is a missile shard surrounded by a hologram to make it look like a plane part, duh.
You kip if you want to...
change08
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 05:55:05 PM »

The same Islamic center the Tea Party were up in arms about a few years back, is it?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 05:56:11 PM »

The same Islamic center the Tea Party were up in arms about a few years back, is it?
They built it? I thought they did not go through with it.
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 07:04:43 PM »

Sort of.  They downsided their original plan and made it into a sort of Muslim equivalent of a Jewish Community Center.  The owner also had some serious financial problems so we'll see if it doesn't get bought up and turned into condos for bankers before long.

I really never understood why that was controversial.  An unindicted co-conspirator on the first World Trade Center attack runs a mosque in my neighborhood and nobody has a problem with that. 
You kip if you want to...
change08
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2013, 07:13:12 PM »

Sort of.  They downsided their original plan and made it into a sort of Muslim equivalent of a Jewish Community Center.  The owner also had some serious financial problems so we'll see if it doesn't get bought up and turned into condos for bankers before long.

I really never understood why that was controversial.  An unindicted co-conspirator on the first World Trade Center attack runs a mosque in my neighborhood and nobody has a problem with that. 

Because it was a mosque.

But, let's get back on topic.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 09:39:57 PM »

again, falsifying a no-planes theory is but a small subsection of the predominant alternative 9/11 narratives.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2013, 09:47:28 PM »

again, falsifying a no-planes theory is but a small subsection of the predominant alternative 9/11 narratives.

You know what? I've had it.  you and  your "predominant narratives".  all of them. Every single ing one. 9/11 is not a "narrative" concocted by some government official or whoever for whatever bullsh**t reason some crackpot conspiracy theorist thinks they had. There is no "official narrative" to be disputed. There is the truth, and then there is everything else.

Now go back to ing YouTube and ing 4chan.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2013, 11:42:44 PM »

You know what? I've had it.  you and  your "predominant narratives".  all of them. Every single ing one. 9/11 is not a "narrative" concocted by some government official or whoever for whatever bullsh**t reason some crackpot conspiracy theorist thinks they had. There is no "official narrative" to be disputed. There is the truth, and then there is everything else.

Bravo! Just bravo! :-D
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 08:09:35 AM »

It hasn't been determined it's from one of the planes, though it logically makes sense.  They're examining it for human remains.....if there are any I'd say it was certainly from 9/11.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 11:26:24 AM »

Take it to the Bush Presidential Library!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 11:39:22 AM »

Thanks, Mr. Badger!
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2013, 01:27:06 PM »

You know what? I've had it.  you and  your "predominant narratives".  all of them. Every single ing one. 9/11 is not a "narrative" concocted by some government official or whoever for whatever bullsh**t reason some crackpot conspiracy theorist thinks they had. There is no "official narrative" to be disputed. There is the truth, and then there is everything else.

Thanks, Mr. Badger!

again, to both of you, I have never advocated for or against the official narrative, nor the alternative narratives.  there is no bravery here, no need to congratulate each other, you have achieved nothing by holding up the official narrative, as if this act makes you some sort of superior person.  anyone can do what you are doing.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 01:28:23 PM »

You know what? I've had it.  you and  your "predominant narratives".  all of them. Every single ing one. 9/11 is not a "narrative" concocted by some government official or whoever for whatever bullsh**t reason some crackpot conspiracy theorist thinks they had. There is no "official narrative" to be disputed. There is the truth, and then there is everything else.

Thanks, Mr. Badger!

again, to both of you, I have never advocated for or against the official narrative, nor the alternative narratives.  there is no bravery here, no need to congratulate each other, you have achieved nothing by holding up the official narrative, as if this act makes you some sort of superior person.  anyone can do what you are doing.

Go away.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 01:29:20 PM »

Thanks, Mr. Badger!

Go away.

I'm coming up on a decade here in just a few weeks, so I wouldn't count on it, you'll have to learn some of the beloved liberal tolerance.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 01:35:55 PM »

Thanks, Mr. Badger!

The mere fact that you are putting the truth on equal footing with lies counts as advocating against the truth. The truth is true. Lies are false. Anything else than that is wrong.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 01:38:27 PM »

you're using some categories that you haven't thought out well enough.  what is your theory of truth?  what makes something true, how do we attain it?  we are not speaking here about something stupidly simple as to be purely academic... we can accept as true that I am typing on a keyboard, that there is a tissue box on my desk, for purposes of this discussion.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2013, 02:13:28 PM »

you're using some categories that you haven't thought out well enough.  what is your theory of truth?  what makes something true, how do we attain it?  we are not speaking here about something stupidly simple as to be purely academic... we can accept as true that I am typing on a keyboard, that there is a tissue box on my desk, for purposes of this discussion.

And ignore. This isn't Tweed 'n' Alfred's Philosophy Roundtable here.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies