2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 03:11:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37
Author Topic: 2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 80744 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #675 on: December 10, 2013, 09:55:00 PM »

YOU SHALL DO BOTH
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #676 on: December 10, 2013, 09:56:49 PM »

Shocked

Then give us more than three days, hun!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #677 on: December 11, 2013, 06:41:31 AM »

I would like to help the Democrats!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #678 on: December 11, 2013, 03:04:21 PM »

You can serve as Clinton.

I say three days, but it is almost always longer.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #679 on: December 11, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »

I know, but this game will keep rolling untill february I expect and I don't think that I will be able to be Hillary so much time? Can I be just a surrogate? Like Jerry Brown?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #680 on: December 11, 2013, 04:38:12 PM »

I know, but this game will keep rolling untill february I expect and I don't think that I will be able to be Hillary so much time? Can I be just a surrogate? Like Jerry Brown?
Yes.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #681 on: December 12, 2013, 12:44:40 AM »

Ron Paul Campaign Schedule September 24th-30th

"There are those who have said me and Jesse aren't in this to win it and in response I say we truly are. As more Americans hear our message of fiscal responsibility and common sense governing I'm confident we'll be able to pull off a win this November. People are sick and tired of the endless gridlock and rhetoric coming out of Washington."

September 24th, 2012- Washington
Fundraiser in Seattle with grassroots donors
Online Q and A with voters
Speech to Libertarian Voters
Fundraiser in Vancouver with college students

September 25th, 2012- Oregon
Fundraiser in Portland with Young Voters
Fundraiser in Salem with Libertarian local leaders
Meet with canvassing volunteers
Door to door campaigning in Eugene at U of O

September 26th, 2012- California

Fundraisers in the Bay Area
Appear on local TV Stations
Appear on local Radio Stations
Fundraiser in Las Angeles
Appearance on CNN Newsroom

September 27th, 2012- Iowa
Rally in Des Moines with undecided voters
Barnstorming in Des Moines
Canvassing in Des Moines
Fundraiser in Des Moines

September 28th, 2012- Minnesota
Fundraiser in St. Paul
Fundraiser in Minneapolis
Open Campaign office in Minneapolis
Speech to Young voters in St. Paul

September 29th, 2012- D.C.
Speech on Steps of Capitol Building
Work in Congress

September 31st, 2012-
Appear on Meet the Press
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #682 on: December 12, 2013, 01:44:25 PM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: September 24-30

September 24
-Rally and Fundraiser in Fresno, CA
-Rally and Fundraiser in Sacramento, CA
-Rally and Fundraiser in Long Beach, CA
-Rally and Fundraiser in Oakland, CA
-Appearance on Late Night with David Letterman

Aren't you excited, California? They're letting me into the debates! This is the first time that we've seen a third voice of any kind since Ross Perot, and that was 20 years ago. I'd say that this is the best sign of our hard work so far more than anything else, when we can prevail and convince the Commission to stop pretending we're nothing more than a two-party system. We should be encouraging multiple parties to have a platform on the national stage. Now, I'll tell ya, I'm going to show my opponents how to win a debate!

September 25
-Town Hall in Kenai, AK
-Town Hall in Kodiak, AK
-Town Hall in Bethel, AK
-Rally and Fundraiser in Juneau, AK
-Rally and Fundraiser in Anchorage, AK

September 26
-Meet and Greet in Minden, NV
-Meet and Greet in Ely, NV
-Town Hall in Cold Springs, NV
-Rally and Fundraiser in Reno, NV
-Rally and Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV

Nevada, you've seen how the parties have decimated each other. This is what they do in every election: bring out personal attacks, avoid the issues, stick to the script. I for one am tired of that old routine, and that's what brought me back into politics. I know that we as a nation can do better than that. We did that in Minnesota: I was able to bring people from both sides together and we accomplished a lot during my four years as governor. Instead of tolerating this crap, how about we get our acts together and send a powerful message this election?

September 27
-Rally and Voter Registration in Edina, MN
-Rally and Voter Registration in Moorhead, MN
-Rally and Voter Registration in Cottage Grove, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Coon Rapids, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in St. Cloud, MN

14 years ago, the only reason that I was able to win the governorship here was because I was let into the debates. I taught Norm Coleman and Skip Humphrey a lesson that you shouldn't ignore the people's will like these two parties have for so long. Because I had a chance to speak out on a televised debate, more Minnesotans than ever before came to know me, and they went with their hearts in that election. Well, now I'm going to become known by millions of more Americans across the country. They'll see that for the first time in a while they actually have a choice in substance that they can make. You can go with the Republicans or Democrats again, sure, but how much good do you think that will really bring you in the end? This will be my message in the debates, and I'm absolutely convinced that it will resonate.

September 28
-Rally and Voter Registration in Brookings, SD
-Rally and Voter Registration in Aberdeen, SD
-Rally and Voter Registration in Pierre, SD
-Rally and Fundraiser in Rapid City, SD
-Rally and Fundraiser in Sioux Falls, SD

September 29
-Town Hall in Wheatland, WY
-Town Hall in Buffalo, WY
-Rally and Fundraiser in Rock Springs, WY
-Rally and Fundraiser in Laramie, WY
-Rally and Fundraiser in Cheyenne, WY

September 30
-Rally and Voter Registration in New Berlin, WI
-Rally and Fundraiser in Kenosha, WI
-Rally and Fundraiser in Green Bay, WI
-Appearance on State of the Union with Candy Crowley
-Attending first presidential debate

Surrogate Schedules

Gary Johnson: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in New Mexico, Colorado, California, and North Dakota

Walter Jones, Jr.: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Kentucky

John Stossel: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in California, New York, Wisconsin, and Michigan

Buddy Roemer: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Louisiana, Alaska, Hawaii, and Maine

Angus King: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and New York

Andrew Napolitano: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in New York, Rhode Island, Colorado, and Oregon

Penn Jillette: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Nevada, California, Colorado, and Missouri

Barry Goldwater, Jr.: Barnstorming in Arizona, California, Texas, and South Dakota

Ralph Nader: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Connecticut, Vermont, New York, and California

Rocky Anderson: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Colorado, Alaska, New Hampshire, and Wisconsin

Arne Carlson: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Minnesota

Al Quie: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Minnesota

Email to Supporters: Spread the Word on the Debate!

Some exciting news came earlier this week when we learned that Governor Ventura will indeed participate in all of the televised debates for the presidential candidates. This puts us right up next to the two parties on stage for the first time, and this is the perfect opportunity to make our message aware to everybody. That's why we ask of you to let your family and friends know about what's going down this week. You won't just see a regurgitation of standard Democratic and Republican talking points like most other elections; you'll see a dynamic discussion of what's impacting all Americans today. Let the word spread that Governor Ventura is having airtime!

Ventura Op-Ed: The Two-Party System is Done For!

The following is an excerpt from a piece that Governor Ventura wrote for CNN:

Look at the records of both political parties over the years and you'll see that they don't quite hold up. Is trillions of dollars in debt and growing something to be proud about? Or tens of thousands of our boys in uniform dying across the world? From what I see campaigning day by day, more Americans than ever are waking up to the fact that they have been fed a bunch of baloney when it comes to who represents them. The vast majority of our politicians today are not noble statesmen, and our Founding Fathers would be in utter shame if they were here now. My participation in the upcoming debates could finally convince a lot more people that what they have now just isn't worth it. We can go a totally different route than the path for disaster that we're heading towards now. All it takes is standing up to this two-party beast.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #683 on: December 12, 2013, 01:50:34 PM »

Oh, I guess you haven't released the debate questions yet, Tmth.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #684 on: December 12, 2013, 03:23:05 PM »

DEBATE 2012

Here are the questions to the 1st Presidential debate! This debate will focus on the economy. Candidates will have approximately two minutes to respond to each question - I will be counting in my head as I read the answers, so excessively long answers will be cut off which will hurt your overall effect. Following the debate, a flash poll will indicate who wins the debate.

Questions:
- What are the major differences between the candidates in terms of how you would go about creating  new jobs?
- How you would go about tackling the deficit problem in this country?
- In terms of reducing the debt, where will you place more emphasis: Increasing revenue or cutting the size of the government?
- Are you supportive of Simpson-Bowles?
- What do you see as the major difference between the candidates on Social Security and other entitlement programs?
- Conclusion
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #685 on: December 12, 2013, 03:30:39 PM »

I could play as Hillary, just to help Clinton96 if he wants...
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #686 on: December 12, 2013, 06:53:57 PM »

I could play as Hillary, just to help Clinton96 if he wants...
Please God.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #687 on: December 12, 2013, 08:51:35 PM »

Jesse Ventura Debate Answers

You must be logged in to read this quote.

My opponents on this stage who belong to the two parties may talk some promising things, but those promises never hold up. President Obama had his grand stimulus which was supposed to bring millions of new jobs and bring our unemployment rate down, but it produced little in the end and only made us spend a trillion more that we didn't have. Senator Ayotte has said a few things that I agree with, like cutting taxes, but I question if she's really committed to bringing a lot of change. My plan is quite simple: let's keep government involvement to a minimum. It's not the government that creates jobs, it's the private sector. Government's job here is to provide the best possible climate for business to thrive. When it comes to what the President can do, I will constantly advocate on behalf of workers and taxpayers. I'm favoring a reduction in income taxes for everybody, so that people will be able to save and invest more. Eliminating the corporate income tax would do a lot of good in attracting businesses, who otherwise go overseas because the costs for them are too high here. Some regulations are necessary, but there must be a cost-benefit analysis to any proposals, so my administration will be more careful in dealing them out. I have a record of success with jobs and taxes when I was Governor of Minnesota. We cut income taxes across the board and we handed out tax rebates to citizens since it's their money, which were so popular that they were named "Jesse checks." Jobs came in when I was Governor, and as President I'm confident that I can get this economy moving again.

First we need to own up to the fact that we've got a horrible spending problem. China is right on our back with how much we owe them, and it's not a pretty number: right now our national debt stands at $16 trillion, and our yearly deficit is more than $1 trillion. Both parties in Washington have been totally irresponsible with the people, and we're going to pay a heavy price unless we get our act together. We have to immediately cut spending. I would first focus on cutting our defense spending. Ending the wars, bringing our troops home, and scrapping wasteful projects was something that our President was voted in for, but I will actually fulfill those promises as Commander-in-Chief. I'll put an end to wasteful earmarks, stimulus programs, and subsidies that both parties have plugged in for so long. No more corporate welfare for banks and corporations that make bad decisions. We also need to look at our entitlement programs. We need to put some common-sense savings proposals into Medicare and Social Security so we can tame down our debt and so those programs will be solvent for the long run. Some departments in the Cabinet, like Homeland Security, Commerce, and Education, can be downsized or eliminated. Our reckless spending is probably the biggest issue facing this nation now and for generations to come unless we do something about it today. We have to buckle down and make the tough but necessary decisions. I haven't seen the Democrats or Republicans make any serious headway on stopping spending, but as an independent you can count on me that I mean what I say, and I'm absolutely committed to this.

The fact of the matter is that our current government is unbelievably bloated. It's how much our government spends that's led to our enormous debt. When it comes to revenue, right now the federal government brings in more than $2 trillion every year, which is quite a lot. However, the Democrats and Republicans have both abused the trust of the people here, assuring them that everything's okay, and then spending out the wazoo because they're able to get away with it. The consequences may not all be felt now, but they will come later unless we do some drastic changes around in Washington. Government may do good in theory, but the way it's operating right now is only causing trouble for each and every American since it's not spending within its means like households have to. As I mentioned earlier in the debate, there are plenty of things that can be done to reduce government spending, and that will ultimately balance our budget and lead us on a more stable path ahead. There is also room for cutting some taxes that will provide a needed economic boost, but obviously we won't cut them so deep that it impairs how much revenue we bring in. It's all about balance when you work in government. Unfortunately, I don't think either of the two parties have a clue what the word balance means!

Over what shape our government is in now, it would be a far superior plan, since it at least tries to address the problems facing us today, which is one step beyond where our politicians are. However, that's not to say that I agree with every portion of it. I find it too aggressive when it comes to finding new sources of revenue, and we should be wary to not overtax the American people. For example, I'm opposed to the chained-CPI proposal when it comes to Social Security. I also don't think it goes far enough in cutting things like defense, which we have definitely bloated over the last few decades. My plan for eliminating the deficit and paying down the debt is more comprehensive and would be much more effective than Simpson-Bowles or what my opponents are proposing. I want to make sure that we inspect all agencies of government to find out if there's any waste to be tossed out. On many things, I don't find it unreasonable to assume that there can be common ground shared, and we need to bring people together to solve these tough issues.

The other candidates on this stage tonight and the parties that they represent for years have been deceiving the American people on entitlements. They won't even dare touching them or else they think it's political suicide, so they go on pretending like everything will be fine and that major changes never have to be made. Unfortunately, that's not how it works. Medicare is projected to be bankrupt by 2026, and Social Security's due date is 2033. They make up a big portion of our government's budget, and the costs are only growing. Unlike the Democrats or Republicans, I want to actually preserve these programs for the long run so that they'll be there for those who need it years from now, but we need to get real here and introduce some reforms for that to happen. Block grants will be granted to states for some Medicare and Medicaid funds, so that they can find the best possible ways to provide service and root out inefficiency in the process. Social Security has to be adjusted for inflation instead of wage growth, which is a more accurate indicator of the state of our economy. Retirees in the years ahead will get a horrible rate of return on their investment through payroll taxes in terms of what they receive for benefits, if they receive any benefits at all. I want to make sure that the most essential programs will be able to be here for our current retirees and for our young workers when they get old. The way things are now, though, the Republicans and Democrats have refused to have common sense when it comes to how we spend on these programs, and they risk harming everyone in the process. We need leaders who will show some courage.

Conclusion

I want to thank the Debate Commission for letting me be here speaking to you all tonight. This is the first time since Ross Perot that we've had a third voice be a presence in the debates, and it's a shame that we've so frequently excluded others. When I left the Governorship, I felt like my political career was over there, but I was eventually compelled to come back because our nation is in a desperate state of affairs. We're trillions of dollars in debt, our unemployment rate is stubbornly high, poverty has been increasing, and the price of goods has been ticking up. These are all troubling things, but what have our two big political parties been doing to tackle these problems? Their track record has been disgraceful when it comes to actually helping out regular Americans. The vast majority of politicians are more concerned with staying in office than coming up with solutions. When I run for office, it's to win and then to immediately do my job. Out of the three candidates up here tonight, who has been speaking the truth directly to you the whole time? Who has been offering common-sense proposals that will get America working again and get the government to finally pay its bills? Who is the one that does not toe around the party line and who isn't beholden to special interests? I was able to win statewide office without the backing of the parties or the moneymen, and I worked with both sides to accomplish much of my agenda. This November, I ask you, the American people, to look at what your candidates for President stand for, and then vote your conscience. Remember, it's only a wasted vote if you vote for somebody that you don't believe in.
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #688 on: December 12, 2013, 09:38:54 PM »

- What are the major differences between the candidates in terms of how you would go about creating  new jobs?
"Over the past 4 years, we've gone from shedding 800,000 and 900,000 jobs a month to gaining about 150,000. That's not nearly enough, but we're getting there. But we need someone who will put and keep in place policies that promote middle class growth. That's what I've done in office, and that's what I'll continue to do. I am here to fight for the future of working families. I've pushed to end the practice of outsourcing, and have provide incentives to companies who bring jobs back to our shores. I've put forward a plan, The American JOBs Act, that puts forward billions of dollars to rebuild our failing infrastructure, renovate crumbling schools, put teachers back in the classrooms, and out first responders back on the job. And it's budget neutral. Which means it won't add a dime to the deficit. The difference is, I'll stand up for you; not those at the very top and those who got us into this financial crisis in the first place."
"I've put forward a plan to tackle our deficit, in the form of a commission headed by Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles. Simpson-Bowles cuts our deficit in a balanced way. Everyone needs some skin in the game. And here's what it does. First of all, we need to make some tough choices on Medicare and Social Security. Some reforms can be made there to save costs, but I will not, it repeat, will NOT, privatize it like my opponent proposes to. I'll raise revenue on those at the very top who've enjoyed the fruits of the Bush-Era Tax Cuts. We'll reform our tax code, closing loopholes for corporations, but lowering rates overall. I'll focus on the long term deficit-reduction, but short-term stimulus to get our economy moving again."
- In terms of reducing the debt, where will you place more emphasis: Increasing revenue or cutting the size of the government?
"As I've stated before, here and on the trail, we need a balanced solution. I've worked with both parties to craft a Grand Bargain to solve our problem. Because no one, Republican, Democrat, or Independent, wants to leave our children trillions of dollars in debt. We can make responsible cuts, but with a scalpel, not a hatchet, as my opponent Senator Ayotte proposes. But we need to realize that we need some revenue too. If we just look across the pond to Britain, we can see that austerity doesn't work. We can't cut our way to prosperity. Which is why I propose letting the 2001 & 2003 Bush Tax Cuts expire for those making above $250,000 as well as instituting the Buffet Rule, because billionaires doesn't need to pay more in taxes than their secretaries.
"I came out in favor of Simpson-Bowles last year as a blueprint for a Grand Bargain with congress to solve our Debt problem. We need to go at this problem with a surgeon's scalpel, not a butcher's axe. We can look at government programs that need to be cut for wasteful spending and consolidated. But we also need to face the fact that revenue also needs to be raised. We cannot balance the budget on the backs of the poor and the middle class."
- What do you see as the major difference between the candidates on Social Security and other entitlement programs?
"I will not cut Social Security or Medicare. There are too many seniors reliant on these programs to just gut them. If you've paid into these programs, you deserve to get what you've earned. But that doesn't mean some reforms can't be taken. I've proposed converting to Chained CPI and also raising the retirement age. We could also look at raising the income cap on Social Security. My focus in preserving these entitlements, not only for current beneficiaries, but for future generation. It just wouldn't be fair for those of us on stage to get Medicare, but our kids don't have the choice. We can make smart and responsible reforms to these programs without gutting them as my opponents have proposed."
"I'd like to thank the Debate Commission for allowing us to be here tonight, I'd like to thank [BLANK] for moderating and Senator Ayotte and Governor Ventura for joining me here on stage tonight debating the issues and futures of the American People.
Now I know the last four years haven't been ideal. My hair's a little grayer and I'm a bit more beat up. That Change that we voted for in 2008 didn't happen as fast and as easily as we'd hoped. But it's happening now. Change doesn't happen overnight. It takes work and perseverance.
My opponents want to take us back to where we were. One of them is proposing policies from 1979, the very same policies that got us into the Great Recession in the first place. Neither of them represent the views of working class families.
Over the last four years, we've worked together. We've fought together. We've passed historic Health Care Reform, so no child can be turned away because of a pre-existing condition. We've ended the Iraq War, and now our sons and daughters aren't being sent overseas to die for a war with no purpose. And together, we've pulled an economy back from the brink of collapse. Progress has been made, and we have moved forward. Now I know we aren't there yet, there is so much more to be done. And that's why I need 4 More Years.
I want to build on our strengths. We need to being manufacturing jobs back to our shores by rewarding companies and small businesses that are investing here, not overseas.
We should make sure that we've got the best education system in the world. And that we're retaining our workers for the jobs of tomorrow.
I want to control our own energy by developing oil and natural gas but also the energy sources of the future.
And yes, we should be working to reduce our deficit by cutting spending that we don't need but also by asking the wealthy to do a little bit more so that we can invest in things like research and technology that are the key to a 21st century economy.
In closing, I want you to look forward and ask yourself a question before while you're in the voting booths: Under which candidate will your family do better over the next four years?

Thank You, God Bless You, and God Bless The United States of America."
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #689 on: December 12, 2013, 10:09:44 PM »

(Some) Ayotte surrogates:
With an electoral tie, new and old faces join to give Ayotte an extra push:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Susana Martinez:
"This is an election between policies, not political parties"Sad

"I said it once, I'll say it again. This is not an election about political parties! It's not a duel to the death that confronts Democrats and Republicans and Independents. This is an election of policies, of issues, of ways and styles of governing. This Administration speaks of the death of bipartisanship... Well, here in my state I'm a Republican Governor with a Democratic Legislature, and guess what? We came together, we turned a budget deficit into a surplus, we reduced unemployment, we created a political environment of discussion and real collaboration.

I don't claim to be the perfect leader, but I think that kind of leadership we see across this nation with Democrat and Republican Governors is the leadership our President lacks. Remember the promises? Immigration Reform, a better and united America, less unemployment, and my favourite: cut the deficit in half. And this very same President added 5 trillion dollars to the national debt. It doesn't matter which party do you belong to, this is the wrong way to go!"

Paul Ryan:
"We want more leadership, not more words"Sad

"When a President begins his term under a bad situation, it is perfectly understandable that they commit mistakes once in a while, it would be ridiculous to see the contrary. But we are not talking about specific mistakes anymore, this administration made gross mistakes that we are paying now. We started with a debt crisis, and that crisis is worse. We had excellent credit rating, and that was downgraded. We want leadership, and we are offered words.

They went with big speeches and big announcements, attacking us for promising things we couldn't do while they promised to fix our country's problems. And what do we have now? The same old tired speeches, the same old tired slogans, the same old tired approach. Apparently we are irrational because we refuse to follow the exact road the current Administration wants us to follow, and when we don't, it's because we refuse to compromise, because the Republicans supposedly refuse bipartisanship. We don't refuse bipartisanship! We don't refuse working together for a better America! We are refusing to vote for tired old slogans and irresponsible proposals!"

Susan Collins:
"Kelly Ayotte is the woman who can bring real change to Washington"Sad

"I should, I want, I wish, perhaps, maybe, someday... These are words that I hear every single day in Washington. How about now, ladies and gentlemen? I think it's time to actually do things and break this gridlock, and a Republican President is a good starting point. Kelly Ayotte has the chance to be the first female President, and not only I think she is the best candidate in this election, I think she's the strongest female candidate for President in all American history. I have worked with her on the Senate, and trust me, she has what it takes to lead. Her leadership is strong and compassionate, her beliefs steady, and a great will.

As you know, as a moderate politician, I think the character of a President is as important as the policies, for you need a good an efficient commander in chief to put those policies in action. With all due respect to President Obama and Governor Ventura, Senator Ayotte has the right character. She leads without pointing fingers, without attacking people, with positive leadership. What you saw back in the GOP Primary is what America will get, no flip flops at all!"
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #690 on: December 12, 2013, 10:50:58 PM »

Chris Christie:
"September 24 - September 30: On the trail, Part III:"

"Sometimes I feel bad for the President's team. They really have a problem with surrogates... You see, they have a former President who wants to talk and nobody wants to hear, and a Vice-Presidential nominee that doesn't want to talk and that everybody wants to hear. I'm just pointing out that Senator Ayotte and I have a better coordination of our respective jobs. I know, it doesn't make much difference, and it's an empty argument when compared to the issues we are facing now, but still... I can't shake off that feeling that perhaps collaboration and team work is at least somewhat important."

September 24:
New Hampshire: Back to New England:
 -Barnstorm in Rochester, NH.
 -Rally in Concord, NH.
 -Barnstorm in Salem, NH.
 -Rally in Nashua, NH.
 -Barnstorm in Dover, NH.
 -Rally in Manchester, NH.
 -Barnstorm in Merrimack, NH.

September 25:
Maine: Blowing up the firewall:
 -Bus Tour in Auburn, ME.
 -Bus Tour in Biddeford, ME.
 -Bus Tour in Augusta, ME.
 -Rally in Bangor, ME.
 -Rally in Lewiston, ME.
 -Rally in Portland, ME.
 -Interviews with local media.

"You know, pundits say all the time: Seriously, what's the problem with Chris Christie? Is he really going to travel to Maine every single week. Well, it's very simple, my problem is them. I'm tired of pessimist people who say: They can win Maine!, and tired of extreme optimistic people who say: They'll win in a landslide, why bother... Look, all things can be achieved with hard work, that's the basis of the American dream. And yes, Maine can vote Republican if we work hard, if we hear the people here, if we an effort to fight an honest battle devoid of political cynism. Hear me out, Maine, we are going to win here in November! I'll personally make sure of it!"

September 26:
Maine: Blowing up the firewall II:
 -Voter Registration Drive in Saco, ME.
 -Voter Registration Drive in Windham, ME.
 -Voter Registration Drive in Westbrook, ME.
 -Voter Registration Drive in Waterville, ME.
 -Voter Registration Drive in Brunswick, ME.
 -Voter Registration Drive in York, ME.
 -Rally and Barnstorm in Portland, ME.

September 27:
Ohio: For a Republican landslide:
 -Barnstorm in Cleveland, OH.
 -Rally in Youngstown, OH.
 -Barnstorm in Cinncinatti, OH.
 -Rally in Lorain, OH.
 -Barnstorm in Columbus, OH.
 -Rally in Hamilton, OH.
 -Barnstorm in Toledo, OH.

"Ohio problem? I see no Ohio problem! I see a state ready to go for Kelly Ayote! (Applause) Look, I know many of you have a doubt. I know that Ventura/Paul sounds tempting, and I admire the guys for having the courage to fight against such odds. But to succeed in Washington you need to be either admired by the whole country or have substancial success. And forgive if I say this, but Jesse Ventura, as much as he wants to change things, won't be able to do so because he has no political support. And let me tell you this: I am not saying this because he is an independent, but his views are extreme for most of America. You're dissappointed, I get it, but I'll ask you to vote for the option that can win this election and bring change. That is Senator Ayotte."

September 28:
Ohio: For a Republican landslide:
 -Barnstorm in Akron, OH.
 -Rally in Springfield, OH.
 -Barnstorm in Dayton, OH.
 -Rally in Elyria, OH.
 -Barnstorm in Canton, OH.
 -Rally in Kettering, OH.
 -Barnstorm in Parma, OH.

September 29:
Virginia: There we go again...
 -Town Hall in Charlotessville, VA.
 -Town Hall in Harrisonburg, VA.
 -Town Hall in Danville, VA.
 -Town Hall in Blacksburg, VA.
 -Rally in Reston, VA.
 -Rally in Annandale, VA.
 -Rally in Centreville, VA.

"I know exactly what's on your mind right now: Is Governor Christie in a good mood today or is he mad? I really hope he is not mad... But no, seriously, I am delighted to be here in Virginia, trying to get our message across. Virginia used to be a GOP stronghold, now it's a swing state. They say it's demografics, but I have a different answer, an honest answer: We failed. We failed to convince you, to motivate you, to show you what we really stand for. And that is going to change! I promised Maine, and I promise every single swing state on the country, we are going to win this! And if this angry and loud Governor has to visit every single country and every single town, have no doubts, I will do so!"

September 30:
Virginia: There we go again... and again:
 -Town Hall in Chantilly, VA.
 -Town Hall in Leesburg, VA.
 -Town Hall in Woodbridge, VA.
 -Town Hall in McLean, VA.
 -Rally in Alexandria, VA.
 -Rally in Roanoke, VA.
 -Rally in Suffolk, VA.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #691 on: December 13, 2013, 09:00:09 PM »

Kelly Ayotte Debate Response

Thank you BLANK for hosting this debate.  There is one major difference I can think of off the top of my head, I know what it is like to own a business in this hard economic climate.  Now I respect both of these here, but I don’t think they know how hard small businesses are being hit right now.  I understand how hard it is to cut the jobs of people you come to know.  If I am elected president, I will put small business growth on top of my list.  I will cut their taxes and I will provide tax incentives so that they will be able to survive this harsh climate.  These companies are what provide most of the jobs in our country.  No recovery can start without helping this area first.

We have a plan out now from Paul Ryan which will balance our budget in ten years.  Now, there are some things in this plan I do not agree with, but it is the best thing we got.  This president has not passed a budget in his whole term as president.  Even when he had 60 votes in the senate, nothing came out of the chamber.  He has come out in support of Simpson-Bowles and I am happy he done that, but the bill does not go far enough.  We should look at everything when balancing the Budget, even Defense.  We should not think of things like a sacred bull, all of these programs have huge amounts of fraud and waste.  I also will not, I repeat, will not cut anyone who is now receiving Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid. 

I would, as president, put more emphasis on cutting government waste.  The amount of unnecessary spending which takes place in government is staggering.  12 Dollars for Cookies.  1.2 Billion a year on Sugar Subsidies.  3 billion a year in the growth in the DOD’s Major Defense Acquisition Portfolio.  Something else we could do is replace the 1 dollar bill with a coin and get rid of the penny like our neighbors to the north.  Cutting some government departments and getting rid of programs which do the same thing as others.

As I said earlier, I do support this recommendation, but it does not go far enough.  We need to cut and do it now.  We also need to spread around the cuts to all sectors of this government.  These cuts however should not be the same amount in each department.  One thing that is hardly covered in the plan is how to deal the redundancies which take place in government.

The one major difference between me and the president is this.  I want to reform Social Security so we can save it, instead the president doesn’t want to touch it and allow it to go Bankrupt.  Under my plan, no benefits for current seniors and people 20 years away from the program will be touched.  The government promised it to you and you need it and deserve it.  If you are under the age of 45, we will instead of the current program allow you to do whatever you want with the money, it is yours, not the government's.

"I'd like to thank the Debate Commission for allowing us to be here tonight, I'd like to thank [BLANK] for moderating and President Obama and Governor Ventura for joining me here on stage tonight debating the issues and future of our County.
Over the past four years we have seen many promises come from washington.  That this recession is over, that we are now recovering.  Well I don’t see this as recovery.  I don’t think that millions of people dropping out of the workforce is good.  That 8.1 percent of our people who are looking for work not finding it. 
What I offer to you is not a magic fix, what I offer is this, a new chance for our county.  What I bring is a hard worker who will not rest until we are able to say that we are on good ground.  Like Ronald Reagan said, “A Recession is when your neighbor has lost there job, A Depression is when You don't have a job, and a Recovery is when this president no longer has his.”

Thank You, God Bless You, and God Bless The United States of America."
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #692 on: December 13, 2013, 09:08:36 PM »

My schedule will come tomorrow...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #693 on: December 14, 2013, 11:15:51 AM »

Hillary Clinton Schedule  - September 24th to September 30th

Ohio Barnstorm (September 24th to September 27th)

September 24th (With Sherrod Brown and John Gleen)

Meet & Greet in Toledo, OH.
Rally in Toledo, OH.
Door to Door in Cleveland, OH.
Rally in Cleveland, OH.

Chris Christie likes to say that I'm not campaigning, that I'm not interested on the future of this country but he has been a great liar because Hillary Rodham Clinton is ready for duty!

September 25th (With Sherrod Brown)
Meet & Greet in Mentor, OH.
Meet & Greet in Lorain, OH.
Meet & Greet in Akron, OH.

Deliver a Speech about Women Rights in Akron, OH.

... Women must be very proud of having two of us running for President and Vice-President of the United States simultaneously and I'm also very proud of taking part on this! However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that Kelly Ayotte is running in favor of women rights! Just take a look at Ayotte's Record and you will see that she hasn't done a thing for gender equality during her tenure as Attorney General in New Hampshire and as Senator in Washington D.C.! She voted against the Lilly Ledbetter Act, she is against legislation promoting the reduction of the 25% gender gap in salaries that we currently have in America and she doesn't favor the right of women to decide what they should do with their own body.

I'm warning you my friends, if we want stronger gender equality and if we want a better life for women, Ayotte/Christie is not the vote that you should cast in November! If you want someone to that will really fight for women, then you should vote for Obama/Clinton in the Presidential Election and for the Democratic Candidate in your Congressional Ticket! ...

September 26th   (With Ted Strickland and Sherrod Brown)

Meet & Greet in Warren, OH.
Meet & Greet in Canton, OH.
Door to Door in Columbus, OH.
Rally in Columbus, OH.

September 27th  (With Ted Strickland and Sherrod Brown)

Meet & Greet in Dayton, OH.
Rally in Dayton, OH.
Meet & Greet in Cincinnati, OH.
Town Hall in Cincinnati, OH.

Retired Nurse Joanne Harrys: Many people are talking about the Ventura/Paul ticket and about the fact that they are getting momentum, what do you have to say about that?

Hillary:I congratulate Mr.Ventura and Mr.Paul for enriching the debates and this campaign by bringing the issues of civil liberties and world peace that are always important and that Obama and I have never ignored. However, don't see their ticket as a feasible alternative for this country. They have an agenda that is really dangerous for this nation; their obsession with the Gold Standard and their enthusiasm with very deep cuts in our budget will slow down our economic growth and will very possibly make the United States enter in an other depression. Furthermore, I believe that they are being too naive about the political process and I can't see how their ideas will be totally enabled by Congress. Quiet frankly, I can't blame Ventura for that, he doesn't know how things are done in Washington but Ron Paul has been a long time member of the House of Representatives and he never passed any significant legislation! That is not what we want for our country!

Virginia  Barnstorm (September 28th to September 30th)

September  28th  (With Bill Clinton, Tim Kaine and Mark Warner)

Meet & Greet in Dale, VA.
Meet & Greet in Arlington, VA.
Door to Door in Arlington, VA.
Rally in Arlington, VA.

September 29th  (With Bill Clinton, Tim Kaine and Mark Warner)

Meet & Greet in Richmond, VA.
Rally in Richmond, VA.
Meet & Greet in Hampton, VA.
Rally in Hampton, VA.

September 30th (With Bill Clinton, Tim Kaine and Mark Warner)

Rally in Newport News, VA.
Rally in Norfolk, VA.
Door to Door in Virginia Beach, VA.
Rally in Virginia Beach, VA.

Bill Clinton: As a Former President that tried to pursuit healthcare reform with my beloved wife, I know very well how the Republican Party is not really interested on changing our disastrous healthcare system. Just like when they killed our plan, they are trying to do now. They have made a dozen of attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act, but President Obama vetoed all of them.   Healthcare Reform was an incomplete part of my Agenda that our President was able to achieve and I'm really happy about this. Now, if we want that those revolutionary changes are kept, then we shall not vote in the Republican Party. Isn't that true honey baby!?

Hillary Clinton: Exactly Darling. The Republican Party has only one answer for Healthcare Reform, repeal the Affordable Care Act and help the Health Insurance industry to return  to the status quo. I would like to remember that, unlike the Republicans, we have been able to create a fairer healthcare system and we are going to see the greatest benefits of the Affordable Care Act in the next few years! No more people being denied care because of preexisting conditions, no more working families declaring bankruptcy because of skyrocketing prices and many more Americans having for the first time in their lives good coverage! All of those major accomplishments will only be kept if we sent a strong message to Washington that we want four more years of Barack Obama!
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #694 on: December 15, 2013, 06:55:14 PM »

Obama Campaign Schedule for September 24th
-Travel to Colorado
-9:00 AM: Meet & Greet in Denver, CO
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Denver, CO
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Pueblo, CO
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in Pueblo, CO
-6:00 PM: Dinner Hopping in Durango, CO
-8:00 PM: Town Hall in Durango, CO
"Colorado is a blue print for moving America forward. You have one of the most diverse populations in the United States. You believe in the power of Change. That's why I'm here asking for your vote again. Together we can get Immigration Reform done, and help the millions of immigrants both here and everywhere."

-9:00 AM: Meet & Greet in Boulder, CO
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Boulder, CO
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Aurora, CO ,b
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in Aurora, CO
-6:00 PM: Dinner Hopping in Aspen, CO
-8:00 PM: Town Hall in Aspen, CO

-Travel to Wisconsin
-9:00 AM: Stump in Oshkosh, WI
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Oshkosh, WI
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Madison, WI
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Madison, WI
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Milwaukee, WI
-8:00 PM: Stump in Milwaukee, WI
"Wisconsin is a place that deserves a President who fights for what they believe. I've been doing that, and I'll continue to do that. We can't let those who've been kicked around fall to the wayside. We pull each other up, and we learn from our mistakes. We don't leave anyone behind. America is a place of opportunity, and I'll fight to keep that opportunity alive, and open to everyone in the Middle Class!

-Travel to Ohio
-9:00 AM: Stump in Canton, OH
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Canton, OH
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Parma, OH
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Parma, OH
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Sandusky, OH
-8:00 PM: Debate Prep in Sandusky, OH

-9:00 AM: Stump in Lakewood, OH
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Lakewood, OH
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Ohio State , OH
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Findlay, OH
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Lima, OH
-8:00 PM: Stump in Lima, OH
"There's been some movement in the polls here lately. But I believe in you Ohio. You're America's bellwether, and my campaign's firewall. As Ohio votes, so votes the nation. And I know, as I travel across this state meeting it's citizens and the people who call it home, I know that they do not want to go back to where we started. They see the tide changing, they see manufacturing jobs returning. They see the auto industry more vibrant and moving. They know we're not there yet, but we're working on it. And they want to move Ohio and America Forward."

-Travel to Maine
-9:00 AM: Stump in Augusta, ME
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Augusta, ME
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Bangor, ME
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Bangor, ME
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Portland, ME
-8:00 PM: Debate Prep in Portland, ME

-9:00 AM: Stump in Lewiston, ME
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Lewiston, ME
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Freeport, ME
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Freeport, ME
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in York, ME
-8:00 PM: Stump in York, ME
"Now I know that the Republican Nominee, or Vice-Presidential Nominee, I'm starting to get them both confused. I had no idea if Kelly or Chris would show up at the debate the other night. I know one of them has been up here shaking hands and talking about how they're gonna win Maine. Well I've got some news for them, the great state of Maine is a bastion of moderation and hardwork. They don't vote for ideologues and extremists, they vote to get things done. You guys saw the Republican Primary and have witnessed the Tea Party House. I shouldn't have to tell you this: These guys ain't moderates."
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #695 on: December 15, 2013, 07:18:23 PM »

Surrogate Schedules

Timothy Griffin: Barnstorming in Iowa, MO, WI

John Boehner: Barnstorming in Ohio

Artur Davis: Barnstorming in Black Areas of Michigan and Virginia

Nikki Haley: Barnstorming in Florida and Virgina

John Kasich: Barnstorming in Ohio and PA

Rand Paul: Barnstorming in FL and Ohio

John Thune: Barnstorming in Ohio, Iowa, and WI

Rob Portman: Barnstorming in Ohio, PA and Iowa

Susana Martinez: Barnstorming in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and WA

Condoleezza Rice: Barnstorming in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and Florida

Tim Pawlenty: Barnstorming in MN, Iowa, and WI

Cathy McMorris Rodgers: Barnstorming in WA, MT, CO, and NM

Jeb Bush: Barnstorming in FL, NC, and VA
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #696 on: December 15, 2013, 07:19:45 PM »

Democratic Campaign Surrogates
"This Isn't About Some Ideological Extreme, It's About Fighting For Working Families!"
Sen. Sherrod Brown
"President Obama stands against the extremism of the Republican Party and the Tea Party and fights for working families. We need someone who has a vision for the middle class, and making their lives better and easier. Not providing unnecessary tax cuts for the 1%. He saved the Auto-Industry and manufacturing jobs are slowly coming back. Let's give the President 4 More Years to finish the job!" 
9/24/2012-9/30/2012
-9:00 AM: Campaign Rallies in Ohio
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drives in Ohio
-2:00 PM: Town Halls in Ohio
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in Ohio
-6:00 PM: Meet & Greets in Ohio
-8:00 PM: Town Halls in Ohio

Gov. Tim Kaine
"There's A Difference Between A Plan And An Agenda"
"As Governor, I worked across the aisle to get things done. President Obama tried the same. But at every turn, he was blocked. No the Republican Party has got its nominees, but don't have a plan to help working families. All they've got is a far-right agenda of dismantling Medicare and Social Security, cutting taxes for those at the top, and balancing the budget on the backs of the working poor. President Obama has a plan, the American JOBs Act, to get our economy back in top shape and help the middle class."
9/24/2012-9/30/2012
-9:00 AM: Campaign Rallies in VA
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drives in VA
-2:00 PM: Town Halls in VA
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in VA
-6:00 PM: Meet & Greets in VA
-8:00 PM: Town Halls in VA

Vice-Pres. Joe Biden
"This Ain't Your Father's Republican Party!"
"I'm telling you folks, the GOP is very open on what they want to do. They've never been this forward in my lifetime. Their agenda is gutting the social safety net and cutting taxes for the richest 1%. The base and everyone in the party will tell you that to your face. But the nominees, the so-called heads of the party, won't tell us anything about their ideas for the future. Because they know that you'll reject them. I'm telling you, this ain't your dad's GOP.""
9/24/2012-9/30/2012
-9:00 AM[/b8:24a1992gn Rallies in ME & PA
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drives in ME & PA
-2:00 PM: Town Halls in ME & PA
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in ME & PA
-6:00 PM: Meet & Greets in ME & PA
-8:00 PM: Town Halls in ME & PA

Gov. John Hickenlooper
"There's only One Man With A Plan To Reform The immigration System"
"President Obama is the only candidate in this race to put forward any ideas for the betterment of our country and the benefit of the middle class. He's the only one with a valid plan to reform our broken immigration system, the DREAM Act. This bill will double down on border security, and help the children whose parents brought them here illegally, but to no fault of their own. Super-majorities of Americans agree there needs to be a fix, and the President's proposed one!"
9/24/2012-9/30/2012
-9:00 AM: Campaign Rallies in CO
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drives in CO
-2:00 PM: Town Halls in CO
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in CO
-6:00 PM: Meet & Greets in CO
-8:00 PM: Town Halls in CO
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #697 on: December 15, 2013, 07:29:29 PM »

Kelly Ayotte:
"September 24-September 30: On the Hunt Out West, Part II:"

September 24:
 -Town Hall in Portland, OR
 -Town Hall in Beaverton, OR
 -Town Hall in Beaverton, OR
 -Barnstorm in Salem, OR
 -Rally in Salem, OR

September 25:
 -Town Hall in Albany, OR
 -Town Hall in Albany, OR
 -Town Hall in Corvallis, OR
 -Town Hall in Corvallis, OR
 -Town Hall in Eugene, OR
 -Barnstorm in Eugene, OR
 -Rally in Eugene, OR

September 26:
 -Rally in Reno, NV
 -Voter Registration Drive in Reno, NV
 -Rally in Reno, NV
 -Rally in Sparks, NV
 -Voter Registration Drive in Sparks, NV
 -Appearance in local media.

September 27:
 -Barnstorm in Las Vegas, NV
 -Rally in Las Vegas, NV
 -Barnstorm in Winchester, NV.
 -Rally in Henderson, NV
 -Barnstorm in Henderson, NV
 -Rally in Henderson, NV
 -Barnstorm in Henderson, NV

September 28:
 -Bus Tour in Spring Valley, NV
 -Bus Tour in Spring Valley, NV
 -Bus Tour in Las Vegas, NV
 -Bus Tour in Las Vegas, NV
 -Bus Tour in North Las Vegas, NV
 -Rally in North Las Vegas, NV
 -Rally in North Las Vegas, NV

September 29:
 -Voter Registration Drive in Albuquerque, NM
 -Rally in Albuquerque, NM
 -Rally in Albuquerque, NM
 -Barnstorm in Albuquerque, NM
 -Barnstorm in Albuquerque, NM

September 30:
-Rally in Santa Fe, NM
-Rally in Santa Fe, NM
-Rally in Las Vegas, NM
-Rally in Rio Rancho, NM
-Rally in Rio Rancho, NM
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #698 on: December 15, 2013, 07:48:57 PM »
« Edited: December 15, 2013, 07:52:24 PM by L0V3Batman »

Obama Ad #2: "Determination"
"There's just no quit in America, and you're seeing that now."
"Over 5 Million jobs created and imports up 41%."
"Home values, rising."
"Our auto-industry, back and operating at a profit."
"And our heroes, finally returning home to their families after a decade of war."
"We're not there yet, but we've made real progress. And the very last thing we should do, is to turn back now."
"Now here's my plan for the next 4 years: Making education and training a national priority. Building on our manufacturing goals. Boosting American energy. And reducing the deficit in a responsible way, by cutting where we can and by asking the wealthy to pay their fair share. And ending the war in Afghanistan so we can do some nation building here at home. That's the right path, so read my plan and compare it to Senator Ayotte's. Don't just vote on the last four years, but for who you think you'll do better under the next four years."
"I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message."

This Ad Shall Run In The States Of Nevada, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Montana, Ohio, Maine 2, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Georgia and New Hampshire for two weeks.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #699 on: December 16, 2013, 06:29:34 PM »

Debate Results:
The first debate ended in basically a wash between the three candidates. Both Ayotte and Ventura promised similar messages of smaller government and lower taxes, arguing that the last four years have been a failure and putting the President on defense. Governor Ventura took it a step farther by attacking Republicans as well, and certainly scored points with the Tea Party with his independence. Senator Ayotte was strong at articulating what the next four years would look like under her administration, which should help put to rest the argument that the Republicans don't have a plan. President Obama was unable to go on the offensive too much, but held his own in defending his policies as President.

Flash Poll:
Who won the Presidential Debate?
Senator Kelly Ayotte - 36%
President Barack Obama - 35%
Former Governor Jesse Ventura - 20%
Unsure - 8%
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies