**DNN BREAKING NEWS** Senate Candidate in District 4
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 03:32:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  **DNN BREAKING NEWS** Senate Candidate in District 4
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: **DNN BREAKING NEWS** Senate Candidate in District 4  (Read 3952 times)
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2005, 04:15:01 PM »

I have said it and I will say it again, I am not zzbot. I don’t care if you have all the evidence in the world. I will not admit to a crime I did not commit. Never! I did not do it. It is that simple. If you wanted to win this Election, Good job, you will win. I am 100% innocent, but if the people of this Forum don’t believe, then I will leave Atlasia. I will not accept a 3 month ban, I will not do anything. I am Innocent and if you people want me to go I will.

-Goodbye. If my name is cleared I will come back. But I think people have already made there mind up about that.  If anyone belives me and knows ANY possible way the IP's could be the same let me know. I also will not drop out of the Senate Race.
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2005, 04:23:12 PM »

I really want to get to the bottom of this. But to me it doesnt make sense to create a new voter in a different district. IrishDem created one in PA just like him. It's sounds dumb. I think we need to find the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before we can decide about what to do here, if a crime was indeed committed, and how it should be dealt with. I hope GWB stays around for a little to aid the investigation.

I will stay if the people want me to stay. If they belive the lies, then no I dont want to be hear.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2005, 04:26:01 PM »

I really want to get to the bottom of this. But to me it doesnt make sense to create a new voter in a different district. IrishDem created one in PA just like him. It's sounds dumb. I think we need to find the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before we can decide about what to do here, if a crime was indeed committed, and how it should be dealt with. I hope GWB stays around for a little to aid the investigation.

I will stay if the people want me to stay. If they belive the lies, then no I dont want to be hear.

Hey, actually for some reason I thought you were from Ohio and not Texas. Just forget that last post by me, I deleted it. I do want you to stay, innocent until proven guilty my friend. However, Sam just showed me some rather convincing evidence against you. But hey, I want to here the whole story.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2005, 04:26:43 PM »

I have said it and I will say it again, I am not zzbot. I don’t care if you have all the evidence in the world. I will not admit to a crime I did not commit. Never! I did not do it. It is that simple. If you wanted to win this Election, Good job, you will win. I am 100% innocent, but if the people of this Forum don’t believe, then I will leave Atlasia. I will not accept a 3 month ban, I will not do anything. I am Innocent and if you people want me to go I will.

-Goodbye. If my name is cleared I will come back. But I think people have already made there mind up about that.  If anyone belives me and knows ANY possible way the IP's could be the same let me know. I also will not drop out of the Senate Race.

Are you leaving or are you not leaving?  You certainly aren't admitting to doing anything wrong in this statement.

If you don't admit to doing anything wrong, then I will simply have to file under the Voter Fraud Act that was passed wisely a few months.

Also, if you think this is going to simply go away after a while, you're mistaken.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2005, 04:27:17 PM »

The damning IP address issue aside, when comparing ZZ's and Bush's posts, the grammar/writing style is eerily similar, and he came right to fantasy politics the day he registered. If all this isn't evidence of voter fraud, I don't want to know what is.

Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2005, 04:45:12 PM »

The damning IP address issue aside, when comparing ZZ's and Bush's posts, the grammar/writing style is eerily similar, and he came right to fantasy politics the day he registered. If all this isn't evidence of voter fraud, I don't want to know what is.

I have suspected this for quite a while, because both of them have very similar (not to mention awfull) spelling and grammar. The fact that ZZ came to fantasy politics the same day he joined is also damning too. I would guess most new members don't join for a few weeks, or at least a couple of days.

It couldn't hurt to try and get Dave to come to this thread and confirm that the IP's are the same, just to curb any doubts anyone may have. I trust what Jeff and Sam have told me, but I would assume there are a number of members who don't believe them.

It took me a week to find the Fantasy stuff,
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2005, 05:18:13 PM »

It's not that I don't believe Sam or States, but I would like to see the story confirmed, or actually see the PM in PM form, and not just the text copied and pasted. It's evidence we need in this case.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2005, 05:22:13 PM »

I simply don't believe that a 14 year old from Miami had access to your computer.  I simply do not believe that someone who registers and comes straight to Fantasy politics is for real.  I simply don't believe the grammar issue is coincidence.  You claim not to know what an IP address is?  I don't believe that either.

I am almost toally convinced you are committing vote fraud.  Unless you can come up with a plausible explanation that expains this series of coincidences, then I can't take your side.  All your vivid protestations aside, you haven't refuted any of the evidence against you yet.
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2005, 05:32:23 PM »

I simply don't believe that a 14 year old from Miami had access to your computer.  I simply do not believe that someone who registers and comes straight to Fantasy politics is for real.  I simply don't believe the grammar issue is coincidence.  You claim not to know what an IP address is?  I don't believe that either.

I am almost toally convinced you are committing vote fraud.  Unless you can come up with a plausible explanation that expains this series of coincidences, then I can't take your side.  All your vivid protestations aside, you haven't refuted any of the evidence against you yet.

Ok, Thats fine. Try and read the guys profile you dumb s, It says he is from Orlando. Also a person does not have to put there real age, location Ect. in there profile. Frankly, John I dont give a sh**t what you think. The only thing I can come up with is the wireless internet the campus provides in the doorms would have me on the same hookup as someone else. But the likelyhood of someone on the same fourm liveing in the same building as me is not likley. Again, I did not do this and I will keep standing up for myself, And anyone who thinks otherwise can Kiss my Ass.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2005, 05:35:12 PM »

I simply don't believe that a 14 year old from Miami had access to your computer.  I simply do not believe that someone who registers and comes straight to Fantasy politics is for real.  I simply don't believe the grammar issue is coincidence.  You claim not to know what an IP address is?  I don't believe that either.

I am almost toally convinced you are committing vote fraud.  Unless you can come up with a plausible explanation that expains this series of coincidences, then I can't take your side.  All your vivid protestations aside, you haven't refuted any of the evidence against you yet.

Ok, Thats fine. Try and read the guys profile you dumb f**cks, It says he is from Orlando. Also a person does not have to put there real age, location Ect. in there profile. Frankly, John I dont give a sh**t what you think. The only thing I can come up with is the wireless internet the campus provides in the doorms would have me on the same hookup as someone else. But the likelyhood of someone on the same fourm liveing in the same building as me is not likley. Again, I did not do this and I will keep standing up for myself, And anyone who thinks otherwise can Kiss my Ass.

This is making things worse.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2005, 05:36:57 PM »

Ok, Thats fine. Try and read the guys profile you dumb f**cks, It says he is from Orlando. Also a person does not have to put there real age, location Ect. in there profile. Frankly, John I dont give a sh**t what you think. The only thing I can come up with is the wireless internet the campus provides in the doorms would have me on the same hookup as someone else. But the likelyhood of someone on the same fourm liveing in the same building as me is not likley. Again, I did not do this and I will keep standing up for myself, And anyone who thinks otherwise can Kiss my Ass.

Yea, isolating youself isn't a smart idea on this one.
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2005, 05:38:29 PM »

What does it matter? Everyone thinks I am lying.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2005, 05:41:03 PM »

Maybe because the evidence shows you are?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2005, 05:42:01 PM »

Er, generally when someone makes a case against you, the way to refute it is to show why it isn't true, not to insult everyone who believes it.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2005, 05:42:26 PM »

Hey everybody, take a look at this interesting thread I found.

Isn't it interesting how ZZZbot uses his fourth post to talk about another forum member?  Is it just me?
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2005, 05:51:04 PM »

You may not give a sh**t, but you should, since you're going down in flames unless you tell us why these accusations are wrong.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2005, 05:56:48 PM »

How the hell am I supposed to know that this isn't just a conspiracy to bring him down?  Anyone can just say they copy and pasted IP addresses, while for all I know they just made them up!
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2005, 05:58:41 PM »

How the hell am I supposed to know that this isn't just a conspiracy to bring him down?  Anyone can just say they copy and pasted IP addresses, while for all I know they just made them up!

The main thing that gives this credibility is that this started from a PM from Dave Leip, the administrator of this board.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2005, 06:02:55 PM »

The main thing that gives this credibility is that this started from a PM from Dave Leip, the administrator of this board.
How do I know it's really from Dave Leip?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2005, 06:04:27 PM »

How do I know it's really from Dave Leip?

Well, we don't... that's why we're trying to get Dave to post here to confirm it.
Josh
cyberlord

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2005, 06:13:55 PM »

Interesting, if indeed this is true.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2005, 06:16:23 PM »

I have seen several posts saying it's fishy to run for office soon after registering.
I was drafted for senate the day i registered.
Defarge

Political Matrix
E: -3.13, S: -0.72

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2005, 06:23:06 PM »

Oh Jesus, not again.
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2005, 06:38:02 PM »

I was saving my 1000th post for the election but I just had to comment on this one. I like to remain as impartial and as unbiased as possible when judging others, but the evidence here seems rather conclusive. Their writing styles are remarkably similar with frequent use of capital letters at the beginning of words being emphasyzed. They both took the name of politicians, which normally would not be worthy of mention, but the Ips that match include the names John F. Kerry, George W. Bush, and H. Ross Perot. And regardless, if the IP's match that only leaves two options:
Option A - He has commited voter fraud, and lied about it
Option B - His roommate has created an account, and lied about it

While I think Option A is more realistic we cannot rule out the possibility of Option B being true. The fourth post of ZZZbot is particularly interesting. As a brand new member he created a thread criticizing the grammar of George W. Bush. Could this be his roommate messing with him? Maybe. Could it be GWB commiting a GGW? Maybe. I favor the innocent until proven guilty approach but their is mounting evidence pointing towards guilt, and nothing indicating innocence. I'm sorry GWB/JFK/ZZZbot/H. Ross Perot/Eversole_Adam but I think that your senate race is over.

*Note - you may wonder why here is bold. I noticed in the news thread that W. Bush spelled here as hear. I looked but ZZZbot did not ever use that word, however MAS117, only two posts later used the word hear,  but spelled it as here. Weird.....
ian

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: -1.39

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2005, 12:03:31 AM »

I believe you, George.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies