47,076 people... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:00:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2012 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  47,076 people... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 47,076 people...  (Read 5455 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 07, 2013, 09:24:37 AM »

I'm sure somewhere out there, there were at least a couple of Hipsters so deeply seeped in their own irony that they voted for Romney ironically.

duh voting obama is too mainstream

People that hipster don't often vote.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 09:27:07 AM »

Well, all the stereotyping is truly flattering, but unfortunately, I am  not rich.  Not old either. Not very religious.

Precinct results are available on sfelections.org, but unfortunately not a map by precinct this time.  I can tell you that some of Romney's best precincts were in the Marina and worst in the Haight.  You can match the precinct data with the  precinct numbers on the precinct map which is also available on the site.

I would say that on a personal level, I'm a very conservative person and I live in the most liberal city on the galaxy. Some people have to live where they do because they go to school or go to work in that area, some people enjoy the fog & the mild weather.  

Tell us more what you know about the (relatively) Romney supoortive areas and GOP/conservative voters in Frisco, man. Please?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies