Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:58:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 129381 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1625 on: March 19, 2013, 01:45:51 PM »

Nobody is going to pay Bushie >$11/hour for his time. And he knows it. Like Kenya and trade school and the rest, it's just an excuse not to look for work.

He reminds me of Eddie in Christmas Vacation, where his wife tells Clark Griswald that he's been out of work for years because he's holding out for a management position.  Eddie lost his house and is living in a trailer, spending a month with Clark because his family is out of gas and money.  He pretends everything is fine, but his life is a mess.  Although at least Eddie was active enough to be in the military... Bushie would never do that.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1626 on: March 19, 2013, 01:48:48 PM »

Nobody is going to pay Bushie >$11/hour for his time. And he knows it. Like Kenya and trade school and the rest, it's just an excuse not to look for work.

He reminds me of Eddie in Christmas Vacation, where his wife tells Clark Griswald that he's been out of work for years because he's holding out for a management position.  Eddie lost his house and is living in a trailer, spending a month with Clark because his family is out of gas and money.  He pretends everything is fine, but his life is a mess.  Although at least Eddie was active enough to be in the military... Bushie would never do that.

Do you know people like this in real life?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1627 on: March 19, 2013, 01:49:58 PM »

I've seen people mooch off of others, but I can't think of anybody as bad as Jeff's case.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1628 on: March 19, 2013, 02:07:32 PM »

I've seen people mooch off of others, but I can't think of anybody as bad as Jeff's case.

I know people who are far worse (at least in terms of the $ they burn through) and without the circle of friends to keep them going. But the same detachment from the truth, the self-deception, the rationalizations and plans.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1629 on: March 19, 2013, 02:13:07 PM »

I physically can't join the military.  Mainly because I take medication daily.  I tried to join the Navy in the summer after my Junior year of high school (Summer 2000) so I could ship off to boot camp after I graduated as that is what my brother did in 1993 and 1994 because I was off my medication at the time, and went to a Navy recruiter's office and was about ready to schedule the ASVAB, but I had to go back on the medicine, so the Navy turned me away.  So, I had to settle to become the first person in my family to graduate from college.  That wouldn't have been so bad if I had gotten a degree that's worth something.  Instead, I went for the fad of the day.  I really wanted to join the military and follow my father and brother into the service, but God had other ideas.  I wanted so bad to have the American Flag draped over my casket, but it was not meant to be.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1630 on: March 19, 2013, 02:28:02 PM »

Jeff, you didn't address my main point.... how is applying for a job and refusing an offer not spitting in your potential employer's face?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1631 on: March 19, 2013, 02:38:20 PM »
« Edited: March 19, 2013, 02:40:10 PM by Easter Bushie »

Jeff, you didn't address my main point.... how is applying for a job and refusing an offer not spitting in your potential employer's face?

Maybe things change between application and offer?

If any of the places I applied to were to call me, I would consider it.  It doesn't mean I have to accept it as long as I seriously consider it.  For all they know, I may have gotten offers from different places at the same time and had to choose just one.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1632 on: March 19, 2013, 02:41:48 PM »

Have you ever considered the possibility that you might be confusing God's will and your own?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1633 on: March 19, 2013, 02:48:00 PM »

Have you ever considered the possibility that you might be confusing God's will and your own?

I have considered that, which is why I wanted to give it 6 months to see if the desires were still there.  If you remember back to when I first felt God's calling to move to Kenya a year ago, I said I put out a "fleece" to God similar to the fleece Gideon put out in Judges 6.  In that fleece, I asked God if these feelings were not from Him then please take them away.  I also wanted to give it some time, about 6 months or so, and see if these desires went away.  If they had, then I knew it was just a Jeff idea.  Well, one year later and the desires have only increased, not decreased.  So, I'm 99% positive that these desires is actually God's calling.  Now, could I still be mistaken?  Sure, anything is possible, but I really don't think so.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1634 on: March 19, 2013, 02:53:03 PM »

If any of the places I applied to were to call me, I would consider it.  It doesn't mean I have to accept it as long as I seriously consider it.  For all they know, I may have gotten offers from different places at the same time and had to choose just one.

Maybe things change between the offer to send you to Kenya and now.

For all your donor knows, you may have gotten an offer for a job and had to choose that to support yourself instead of deceiving people into giving you money.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1635 on: March 19, 2013, 02:59:19 PM »

For all your donor knows, you may have gotten an offer for a job and had to choose that to support yourself instead of deceiving people into giving you money.

Please stop acting like I'm the villain in all this.  I'm not the victim, but I'm not the villain, either.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1636 on: March 19, 2013, 03:09:19 PM »

Please stop acting like I'm the villain in all this.  I'm not the victim, but I'm not the villain, either.

You've changed the subject.  How are the two situations any different?  You're applying opposite standards in each case so that you can get to go to Kenya... your standards are patently illogical.

What do you think your donor would say if you asked his advice: "I've received a job offer that would supply me with much-needed money, but I think I'm going to turn it down because I would not want to offend you."  If your donor has half a brain, he'd tell you, "Take the job!  You can go to Kenya when you're able."
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1637 on: March 19, 2013, 03:16:39 PM »
« Edited: March 19, 2013, 03:21:54 PM by Easter Bushie »

If any of the places I applied to were to call me, I would consider it.  It doesn't mean I have to accept it as long as I seriously consider it.  For all they know, I may have gotten offers from different places at the same time and had to choose just one.

Please stop acting like I'm the villain in all this.  I'm not the victim, but I'm not the villain, either.

You've changed the subject.  How are the two situations any different?  You're applying opposite standards in each case so that you can get to go to Kenya... your standards are patently illogical.

What do you think your donor would say if you asked his advice: "I've received a job offer that would supply me with much-needed money, but I think I'm going to turn it down because I would not want to offend you."  If your donor has half a brain, he'd tell you, "Take the job!  You can go to Kenya when you're able."

The fact is I am able to go now.  I won't be able to in March 2014.  The next time I can go is late 2014.  I hope you're not suggesting I should wait another 18-24 months to see my children?  Nearly 3 years is too long for this father not to see his kids.  Nobody can argue with the fact that I am their daddy or that my love for them is like a father.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1638 on: March 19, 2013, 03:23:05 PM »

That last sentence is patently false. The rest was just foolish.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1639 on: March 19, 2013, 03:24:34 PM »

That last line made me lol in the middle of class. Tongue
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1640 on: March 19, 2013, 03:25:25 PM »

The two situations are not any different which is why if a company offers me a guaranteed, good paying job by April 5 then I would be stupid not to take it.  But, once the plane ticket is booked it would be stupid to waste a $2,000 plane ticket, and I think anyone in their right minds would agree with me on that.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1641 on: March 19, 2013, 03:27:26 PM »

That last sentence is patently false. The rest was just foolish.

In Maisha's books, I am Dad to two wonderful children.  They are not my birth children, and I have not legally adopted them, but according to Maisha International Orphange, I am Dad.  That is what matters.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1642 on: March 19, 2013, 03:32:26 PM »

If any of the places I applied to were to call me, I would consider it.  It doesn't mean I have to accept it as long as I seriously consider it.  For all they know, I may have gotten offers from different places at the same time and had to choose just one.

Please stop acting like I'm the villain in all this.  I'm not the victim, but I'm not the villain, either.

You've changed the subject.  How are the two situations any different?  You're applying opposite standards in each case so that you can get to go to Kenya... your standards are patently illogical.

What do you think your donor would say if you asked his advice: "I've received a job offer that would supply me with much-needed money, but I think I'm going to turn it down because I would not want to offend you."  If your donor has half a brain, he'd tell you, "Take the job!  You can go to Kenya when you're able."

The fact is I am able to go now.  I won't be able to in March 2014.  The next time I can go is late 2014.  I hope you're not suggesting I should wait another 18-24 months to see my children?  Nearly 3 years is too long for this father not to see his kids.  Nobody can argue with the fact that I am their daddy or that my love for them is like a father.

You are not their father!  You are not their daddy!  It's one thing if you think that in your mind, as wrong and irrational as that is, but I have a feeling that you tell those poor children the same thing, and when (not if--when) these things don't work out, you will emotionally scar them.

Folks - this is why I post in this thread... he's spreading his cancerous stories to innocent people who do not know better.  If he wants to destroy his own life, I can't change that, but I'll be damned if I sit idly by and let him do it to two innocent kids.

The fact is that YOU are not able to go now.  YOU cannot send yourself.  You are being SENT by someone who probably doesn't know any better.  If your donor knew the crazy messed up stuff that you've done, he'd be a fool to let you do this.

Seriously man... you need help.  Go talk to a therapist... an UNINVOLVED pastor, or somebody...
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1643 on: March 19, 2013, 03:34:28 PM »

The two situations are not any different which is why if a company offers me a guaranteed, good paying job by April 5 then I would be stupid not to take it.  But, once the plane ticket is booked it would be stupid to waste a $2,000 plane ticket, and I think anyone in their right minds would agree with me on that.

So buy the ticket as late as you possibly can.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1644 on: March 19, 2013, 03:49:31 PM »

Which is April.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1645 on: March 19, 2013, 03:50:27 PM »

Which is April.

When in April?  What's the last day you can buy the ticket?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1646 on: March 19, 2013, 03:52:36 PM »

Wait... your plan is to be unemployed through March 2014?  If that's your parents' plan... yikes.

....  People shouldn't work while studying - it is terribly distracting (and one of the main problems with the shoddy American educational system).

Isn't the above what you really meant opebo? Tongue

Abso-#####-lutely!  Thanks for bringing back to my roots, Torie.  I needed that.

Oh come on Inks, these kinds of jobs are @@@@, what can they expect?  The only reason anyone applies or shows up at all is due to abject conditions.  You can't expect us to have any sympathy for these cannibals.

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1647 on: March 19, 2013, 03:55:47 PM »
« Edited: March 19, 2013, 04:03:08 PM by Easter Bushie »

You are not their father!  You are not their daddy!  It's one thing if you think that in your mind, as wrong and irrational as that is, but I have a feeling that you tell those poor children the same thing, and when (not if--when) these things don't work out, you will emotionally scar them.

Folks - this is why I post in this thread... he's spreading his cancerous stories to innocent people who do not know better.  If he wants to destroy his own life, I can't change that, but I'll be damned if I sit idly by and let him do it to two innocent kids.

The fact is that YOU are not able to go now.  YOU cannot send yourself.  You are being SENT by someone who probably doesn't know any better.  If your donor knew the crazy messed up stuff that you've done, he'd be a fool to let you do this.

Seriously man... you need help.  Go talk to a therapist... an UNINVOLVED pastor, or somebody...

I am not spreading cancerous stories.

Furthermore, I politely ask you to do not tell me what I can or cannot do.  If you have nothing good to say, get out of the thread.  I am doing NOTHING wrong here.

I will not lock this thread, but I refuse to be told by an internet stranger what I can or cannot do.  I also will not have my good name tarnished.  I am doing things out of the sincerity of my heart and if all you can do is trash it, then get out of my thread.

You are a good friend, Inks, and nothing will change that, but do I go around telling you or anyone on this forum what they can or cannot do or that they are spreading cancerous lies or that they have mental issues and should seek help?  No.  In fact, I have defended you, publicly, as a moderator, but is this the thanks I get?

I could report this, but I'm not going to, because I believe in hashing out our differences like adults.

I post my life story on here for cordial adult-like discussion purposes, not for commands or demands or to have wild accusations hurled at me.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1648 on: March 19, 2013, 03:58:34 PM »

Which is April.

When in April?  What's the last day you can buy the ticket?

Maisha is buying my ticket.  The money was dropped in my account last May earmarked for me.  Maisha takes all the money from everyone's account with them and buys the tickets in bulk to get the cheapest rate.  There are between 10-20 going with us this year.  They just said the tickets will be bought sometime in April.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1649 on: March 19, 2013, 04:03:06 PM »

Good name?  The only good name you have is from the lies you've told.

1. You've deceived innocent kids by telling them you're their father.
2. You've scammed your parents in the past with that one job (I forget the name of it).
3. You're scamming your parents now by intentionally quitting jobs and relying on them for money.
4. You talked about scamming your real estate broker and banker by hiding information about your job situation.
5. You probably scammed your Kenya donor by not telling him the whole story when he gave you this money.
6. You've lied countless times about your job and weight.
7. You don't take care of your health, even though you've had severe health problems in the past.

I have no doubt that you have sincere intentions, but your means of getting there are just nuts... if you posted the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to your Facebook and church friends, do you honestly think they'd still be supporting you in your decisions?  Hell no, they wouldn't!
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies