Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 01:04:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 130485 times)
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: February 16, 2013, 06:15:44 PM »

No, the house was indeed vandalized, but that is not the main reason I'm moving home.

Sounds like it from this post:

BREAKING NEWS: Due to a second vandalism at my Midwest City home just today, I will be moving back to Oklahoma in March.  Details are still being worked out, but I plan to be home the second weekend of March (March 9-10).  Its nothing work related that I'm coming home, but just with the house.

Any way,

Holy crap, get on facebook, friends. This thread is about to get awesome again (at least for while).

Yeah, that's what I was hinting at. I mean, they basically had an orgie in his garage. Only in Oklahoma.

So some people got it on in his garage and left some condoms that were fifteen years expired?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #326 on: February 16, 2013, 06:19:55 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2013, 06:33:15 PM by Torie »

No, the house was indeed vandalized, but that is not the main reason I'm moving home.  I have already explained why I am moving home, but as per usual people are glossing over what I have written and I will not write it again.

Did it ever occur to you to apply to Vo-tech school starting in Sept or whatever, and hold your job until then, to make your resume look better, and keep the money flowing in, and develop some sense of independence from being a chronic dependent on others?  I looking at your resume, even after you got your vo-tech degree in whatever (what is it going to be?), and listening to your explanations as to why you did what, would freak me out. I would never, ever hire you. You need to show some f'ing employment stability! Get it?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #327 on: February 16, 2013, 06:20:52 PM »

I saw the first "Oklahoma house vandalized. I'm moving back" status on Facebook as he was posting it, shakes my head and thought that was the end. Now it turns out people had sex in the garage? Dear Lord.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #328 on: February 16, 2013, 06:24:09 PM »

No, the house was indeed vandalized, but that is not the main reason I'm moving home.  I have already explained why I am moving home, but as per usual people are glossing over what I have written and I will not write it again.

Jeff, what are you talking about?  Mere hours ago, you said this:

BREAKING NEWS: Due to a second vandalism at my Midwest City home just today, I will be moving back to Oklahoma in March.  Details are still being worked out, but I plan to be home the second weekend of March (March 9-10).  Its nothing work related that I'm coming home, but just with the house.

I'm not seeing ANY reason for you moving home other than the vandalism... so what are we glossing over?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #329 on: February 16, 2013, 06:26:26 PM »

I saw the first "Oklahoma house vandalized. I'm moving back" status on Facebook as he was posting it, shakes my head and thought that was the end. Now it turns out people had sex in the garage? Dear Lord.

The things people will do for a thrill....

So you're moving home to babysit the house and get a vo-tech degree, whatever that is, or you are moving home for the house and while there doing it?

I just think moving back in with your parents will be the end of you. You will simply stay home, be a teenager, gain more weight, flirt with a heart attack by 32, and eventually die. I don't want that, none of us do, but it appears as if that is where you are heading. I figured you'd move back to OK soon, I just didn't think your reason out of Utah would be this silly.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #330 on: February 16, 2013, 06:28:14 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2013, 06:30:06 PM by Beehive State Bushie »

Inks: Read this again...

....did anyone read what the vandals did to his house? My god...

But yeah, you don't move home and then quit your job because of this. Methinks BushOK has been let go, probably a week or so ago, and is using this as an out to go back to Oklahoma. He may as well move in with his parents though, since this is costing far too much money otherwise.

I am still at Xerox, but will be putting in my two weeks notice probably this week.  I am moving back to Oklahoma to babysit the house until it sells.  Then, when it sells, I will move into my parents to regroup career wise go to a vo-tech and once and for all get out of the call center.  This will serve two purposes and it may be my best way to get out of the call center where my career will never take off.  While I am down there, I will find a job, even if it is at a call center, so I can bring money in while I'm going to the Vo Tech.  If I get rid of my rent/cable and my mortgage, that will free up upwards of $1800/mo that I can use to really start paying down my credit cards so I will be better able to go to Kenya in 4-5 years.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #331 on: February 16, 2013, 06:29:46 PM »

And this obsession with going to Kenya is ridiculous... with the condition that you and your finances are in, you have no good reason to go to Kenya.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #332 on: February 16, 2013, 06:30:49 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2013, 06:34:37 PM by Torie »

As to the Oklahoma house, I find that 1) it is for sale, and 2)  to be sold it will have to be a short sale to cover closing costs (and whatever repairs are needed to deal with the alleged vandalism). Never trust a lawyer. We can find out all about you in about 5 minutes, because we write the laws, and have access to information that the masses do not, cosseted guild that we are. Anyway, there is nothing there to protect or preserve.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #333 on: February 16, 2013, 06:32:15 PM »

And this obsession with going to Kenya is ridiculous... with the condition that you and your finances are in, you have no good reason to go to Kenya.

Please do not tell me by obsession with going to Kenya is ridiculous.  I have said many times that I am not going for another 4-5 years.  One of the other reasons for moving home is to shed a lot of this extra debt so I can pay down my bills and be able to move to Kenya more comfortably.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #334 on: February 16, 2013, 06:33:03 PM »

He's never going to Kenya. That, or he needs to forget a vo-tech degree and go to Kenya now. Why spend even more money on education when you play to leave to live in the Kenyan jungle permanently? Stop being so reckless with your finances. I would never ask what you ask of your parents, and I am pretty sure my family is much better off than yours.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #335 on: February 16, 2013, 06:34:08 PM »

No, the house was indeed vandalized, but that is not the main reason I'm moving home.  I have already explained why I am moving home, but as per usual people are glossing over what I have written and I will not write it again.

Jeff, what are you talking about?  Mere hours ago, you said this:

I'm not seeing ANY reason for you moving home other than the vandalism... so what are we glossing over?

Exactly. His own words undo him despite the cop out post he made after.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2013, 06:34:36 PM »

Please do not tell me by obsession with going to Kenya is ridiculous.  I have said many times that I am not going for another 4-5 years.  One of the other reasons for moving home is to shed a lot of this extra debt so I can pay down my bills and be able to move to Kenya more comfortably.

Why did you move to Utah at all?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #337 on: February 16, 2013, 06:34:48 PM »

Jeff, you can't hold a job for 6 months... how can you possibly think that planning a long-term trip halfway around the world in 4-5 years is a good idea?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #338 on: February 16, 2013, 06:35:35 PM »

As to the Oklahoma house, I find that 1) it is for sale, and 2)  to be sold it will have to be a short sale to cover closing costs (and whatever repairs are needed to deal with the alleged vandalism). Never trust a lawyer. We can find out all about you in about 5 minutes, because we write the laws, and have access to information that the masses to not, cosseted guild that we are. Anyway, there is nothing there to protect or preserve.

I am doing a short sale.  The realtor said it should be maximum of two months, meaning I should be done with the house by April.  I am going to stay in there for the last 6 weeks or so just so the thieves don't try to break in the house.  They've already stolen the air conditioner and now they've vandalized the shed.  The only thing left is the house.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #339 on: February 16, 2013, 06:37:22 PM »

Jeff, you can't hold a job for 6 months... how can you possibly think that planning a long-term trip halfway around the world in 4-5 years is a good idea?

Oh be quiet.  I am not in as terrible circumstances as this forum thinks I am.  Sure, things are not great, but they could be A WHOLE LOT worse.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #340 on: February 16, 2013, 06:37:42 PM »

As to the Oklahoma house, I find that 1) it is for sale, and 2)  to be sold it will have to be a short sale to cover closing costs (and whatever repairs are needed to deal with the alleged vandalism). Never trust a lawyer. We can find out all about you in about 5 minutes, because we write the laws, and have access to information that the masses to not, cosseted guild that we are. Anyway, there is nothing there to protect or preserve.

I am doing a short sale.  The realtor said it should be maximum of two months, meaning I should be done with the house by April.  I am going to stay in there for the last 6 weeks or so just so the thieves don't try to break in the house.  They've already stolen the air conditioner and now they've vandalized the shed.  The only thing left is the house.

Stop paying the mortgage. The house is way under water. I assume you have anti-deficiency laws in Oklahoma (particularly for purchase money mortgages), and are not like Texas.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #341 on: February 16, 2013, 06:39:37 PM »

As the Bishop said to the Scandinavian hooker, 'something smells fishy'
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #342 on: February 16, 2013, 06:40:26 PM »

As to the Oklahoma house, I find that 1) it is for sale, and 2)  to be sold it will have to be a short sale to cover closing costs (and whatever repairs are needed to deal with the alleged vandalism). Never trust a lawyer. We can find out all about you in about 5 minutes, because we write the laws, and have access to information that the masses to not, cosseted guild that we are. Anyway, there is nothing there to protect or preserve.

I am doing a short sale.  The realtor said it should be maximum of two months, meaning I should be done with the house by April.  I am going to stay in there for the last 6 weeks or so just so the thieves don't try to break in the house.  They've already stolen the air conditioner and now they've vandalized the shed.  The only thing left is the house.

Stop paying the mortgage. The house is way under water. I assume you have anti-deficiency laws in Oklahoma, and are not like Texas.

If things go as is, we only have March and April mortgage left and then we'll out from under it.  I'll be fine.  Moving home to Oklahoma will save us a ton of money in the long run.  Yeah, it sucks moving in with my parents at age 31, but it won't be long term.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #343 on: February 16, 2013, 06:43:05 PM »

So rent the house.

How much did you spend in costs to physically move out to UT?
How much did you spend to transfer your information to UT (driver's license, insurance, etc.)?

Now multiply that by 2, because you're doing it all over again, just in reverse.  I mean... come on, Jeff... you are the reason economic models fail... you are the irrational financial actor.  I mean this to help you - never before have I seen someone make so many--not just bad choices--but the closest thing to "objectively wrong" that one can get to in the realm of finances.  You know those presentations where the presenter jokingly outlines the "What to do if you want to be bad ____" (i.e., what to do if you want to write a bad essay, fail a job interview, etc.)... when it comes to finances, you are that humorous powerpoint.  And you will drive not only yourself, but your family and those who care about you into the ground if you keep this up.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #344 on: February 16, 2013, 06:43:11 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2013, 06:46:26 PM by Torie »

Yes, you do save money, when someone else is paying for your maintenance. I can't deny that. Meanwhile, by making those two mortgage payments, you are flushing about 2-3K down the toilet.

Inks, renting a house like that would be a freaking nightmare. The quality of the tenants would suck, and the place would still have a negative cash flow to boot. He needs essentially to abandon it. At least that is what I would do in his situation.  Clearly the house was not the reason he is moving back anyway. That was just the cover story, until it eroded away into nothingness. Jeff must think we all are of low intelligence or something, if he expects us to believe his little cover stories.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #345 on: February 16, 2013, 06:44:36 PM »

Oh be quiet.  I am not in as terrible circumstances as this forum thinks I am.  Sure, things are not great, but they could be A WHOLE LOT worse.

Of course they could be worse.  You could be unemployed, focusing solely on Kenya.  Thank GOD you still have a job right now, and if you're smart, you'll keep that job.

Employers don't like people who jump around... they like hiring people who will stick around.  If you can't hold a job for 6 months, eventually you won't be able to get a job.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #346 on: February 16, 2013, 06:46:32 PM »

This is going great...

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #347 on: February 16, 2013, 06:48:46 PM »

Wow, this tale has taken a strange, baffling but interesting turn!

Also if anyone could PM these facebook updates that would be appreciated.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #348 on: February 16, 2013, 06:49:18 PM »

So what has Bushie's real pay been factoring in all expenses? Pretty sure it's far under 0.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #349 on: February 16, 2013, 06:51:07 PM »

I'm really confused as to where he keeps getting the money to survive from? It seems like his monthly expenses are almost double what he actually earns.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies