New Register Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 04:36:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 282678 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1325 on: September 19, 2015, 03:41:26 PM »

Tmthforu94
Kansas
Independent
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1326 on: September 20, 2015, 04:36:45 PM »

Talleyrand
New York
Northeast National Party
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1327 on: September 20, 2015, 04:57:45 PM »

Talleyrand
New York
Northeast National Party
Go away please. This is obvious you dont want to play seriously anymore and that the only reason you chose to reregister is to make sure any potential reforms of this game backfire.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1328 on: September 20, 2015, 04:59:43 PM »

Hashemite
Vermont
Independent
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1329 on: September 20, 2015, 05:05:09 PM »

Bacon King
Rhode Island
Independent Left Renewal, Right Renewal, JCP Renewal, RPP Renewal, No to War, Party Mission I Give Away Land, I Forgive Debt, I Save Lives, Pan-Agrarian Labor Movement of Atlasia
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1330 on: September 20, 2015, 05:10:43 PM »

Talleyrand
New York
Northeast National Party
Go away please. This is obvious you dont want to play seriously anymore and that the only reason you chose to reregister is to make sure any potential reforms of this game backfire.

Looks like the local sociopathic quack has already decided to do a libelous hatchetjob on me. Fortunately, you're all tip and no iceberg so I'm not really worried.  
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1331 on: September 20, 2015, 05:17:40 PM »

Talleyrand
New York
Northeast National Party

Looks like the local sociopathic quack has already decided to do a libelous hatchetjob on me. Fortunately, you're all tip and no iceberg so I'm not really worried.  
Oooooooh this is not nice at all. I m hurt so much.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1332 on: September 20, 2015, 05:21:48 PM »

Bacon King
Rhode Island
Independent Left Renewal, Right Renewal, JCP Renewal, RPP Renewal, No to War, Party Mission I Give Away Land, I Forgive Debt, I Save Lives, Pan-Agrarian Labor Movement of Atlasia

Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1333 on: September 20, 2015, 05:36:56 PM »

Turkisblau
Delaware
Northeast Nationalist Front for Forward and Not Backward Movement
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1334 on: September 20, 2015, 06:02:35 PM »

Talleyrands registration is invalid since he cannot come back until the 22nd and then he must move to the South.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1335 on: September 20, 2015, 07:01:17 PM »

Talleyrands registration is invalid since he cannot come back until the 22nd and then he must move to the South.

That's ridiculous. The law says sixty days, and it has been sixty days since July 22nd. Have you never taken a basic arithmetic class???
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1336 on: September 20, 2015, 07:17:32 PM »

That's ridiculous. The law says sixty days, and it has been sixty days since July 22nd. Have you never taken a basic arithmetic class???
Well here's the census which says you are ineligible to return until September 22, 2015 and you must re-register in the South since you have a 5month 14day movement restriction. And yes I have passed and taken a basic arithmetic class.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1337 on: September 20, 2015, 08:19:07 PM »

Well here's the census which says you are ineligible to return until September 22, 2015 and you must re-register in the South since you have a 5month 14day movement restriction. And yes I have passed and taken a basic arithmetic class.

Good to hear! Unfortunately, it appears that whoever is "running" the Census Bureau has not, because it has been sixty days since July 22. Someone should remind them that the months of July and August have thirty-one days.

That said, it appears you are correct that I must re-register in the South. Alas, I fully intend to move to an independent Northeast which will surely exist by the time the waiting period elapses!

Talleyrand
Texas
Northeast National Party
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1338 on: September 20, 2015, 08:40:52 PM »

talleyrand is correct:

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1339 on: September 20, 2015, 08:58:21 PM »

I never bother to actually calculate the precise day for return - instead counting up from the day of de-registration by two months - because that's just more work for me otherwise and at most it's going to be off by two days.

In addition and as we've seen here, I've always counted on anyone who is that obsessed with clawing at the doors of the game on literally the first day they're allowed to return by law (which seems to be a majority of the game's players who de-register at a given point, mind you - maybe just don't de-register if you're not actually over the game) to make the clarification for me anyway. A win-win!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1340 on: September 20, 2015, 09:16:39 PM »

I never bother to actually calculate the precise day for return - instead counting up from the day of de-registration by two months - because that's just more work for me otherwise and at most it's going to be off by two days.

In addition and as we've seen here, I've always counted on anyone who is that obsessed with clawing at the doors of the game on literally the first day they're allowed to return by law (which seems to be a majority of the game's players who de-register at a given point, mind you - maybe just don't de-register if you're not actually over the game) to make the clarification for me anyway. A win-win!

It's quite clear that you are projecting. I have no obsessive desire to return to this game; I simply read about the Northeast National movement about a week ago and then intended to return as a humble supporter of the cause, not as an egotistic politician. I had actually forgotten about it until today, when I was reminded about ongoings in this game and checked to see if I could return.

I'm not the one who made a spectacular, emotional deregistration from the game, tried to control a huge political party during that time, made effortposts while supposedly retired, and plotted to return from the moment I quit! Quite obviously you need to purchase a mirror.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1341 on: September 20, 2015, 09:18:09 PM »

It's quite clear that you are projecting. I have no obsessive desire to return to this game; I simply read about the Northeast National movement about a week ago and then intended to return as a humble supporter of the cause, not as an egotistic politician. I had actually forgotten about it until today, when I was reminded about ongoings in this game and checked to see if I could return.

I'm not the one who made a spectacular, emotional deregistration from the game, tried to control a huge political party during that time, made effortposts while supposedly retired, and plotted to return from the moment I quit! Quite obviously you need to purchase a mirror.

It's OK: you're not the only one who does it!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1342 on: September 20, 2015, 09:22:38 PM »

Evidently your intellect has receded since the last time I played this game. You probably still haven't realized you're headed for a good thumping in the election!
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1343 on: September 20, 2015, 09:24:03 PM »

can we all agree that talleyrand is eligible, that griffin wasn't maliciously keeping him from registering, and that the subject should be dropped? Smiley
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1344 on: September 20, 2015, 09:38:42 PM »

Evidently your intellect has receded since the last time I played this game. You probably still haven't realized you're headed for a good thumping in the election!

can we all agree that talleyrand is eligible, that griffin wasn't maliciously keeping him from registering, and that the subject should be dropped? Smiley

Yes, any further cluttering of the New Register Thread risks generating a destabilizing effect; random registrations might start to disappear under such loads!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1345 on: September 20, 2015, 09:42:48 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2015, 01:47:37 PM by Talleyrandbull »

It should be noted that Griffin's continued occupation of the office of Registrar General is illegal and an affront to all law-abiding Atlasian citizens. I intend to file suit as soon as possible to remedy this and see him removed from this position.

It's a mark of how low he has come that he is now producing increasingly asinine and contentless ads for his hopeless campaign like the one below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc1FdvgcGgY
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1346 on: September 20, 2015, 09:58:31 PM »

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1347 on: September 20, 2015, 10:31:04 PM »
« Edited: September 20, 2015, 10:32:36 PM by Trumpenproletariat »

Also, it is worth noting that I have adjusted all of the outstanding movement cooldown return dates in the Census Bureau so that we can hopefully avoid a page of wasted space in the future. In addition, I've added a separate section on the 'Banned Users' page that shows existing movement restrictions on players who are eligible to return but have not yet done so.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1348 on: September 23, 2015, 04:14:43 PM »

Tmthforu94
Civic Renewal
Kansas
sentinel