the hammer and sickle vs. the Christian cross
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:53:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  the hammer and sickle vs. the Christian cross
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: the hammer and sickle vs. the Christian cross  (Read 3796 times)
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2005, 06:45:07 PM »

How would you achieve this?

I mean John Dibble, dazzleman and myself are clearly vastly more intelligent than you. How would you bring us down to your level?  Are you going to inflict brain damage?

How about the fact that you are more intelligent than other people?  Do you bring yourself down to their level? 

Does this mean that superior athletes have to be limited to be more equal to the rest of us?  Do we make track athletes run with weights on their legs until they all run at exactly the same speed?

If you want us all to be equal we all need to go down to the lowest common denomenator.  I refuse to sink to your level. 

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2005, 11:04:37 PM »

Every person on this forum is more intelligent than Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. Yet who has more money? Should it be that way?
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2005, 12:00:26 AM »

Every person on this forum is more intelligent than Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. Yet who has more money? Should it be that way?

One of them is far more talented than we are.  The other will eithe rpiss her family fortune away or prove to be more intelligent than we belive.

I think she will be smart enough to marry someone who has a clue abut business personally.

Should we take away her families fortune, earned with hard work and a little good luck, just because she got the wrong genes?

And, for the record, she is likely smart enough to know what a miserable failure your ideas would be.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies