2008 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 08:52:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2008 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82
Author Topic: 2008 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 152390 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2012, 11:22:16 PM »

November 5th, 2007
Rally in Ely, Nevada
Town Hall in Sparks, Nevada
Rally in Carson, Nevada
Town Hall in Virigina City, Nevada

November 6th, 2007
Fundraiser in Las Vegas, Nevada
Town Hall in North Las Vegas, Nevada
Rally in Boulder City, Nevada
Appearance on Larry King Live

November 7th, 2007
Town hall in Rock Springs, Wyoming
Rally in Rawlins, Wyoming
Fundraiser in Cheyenne, Wyoming

November 8th, 2007
Fundraiser in Ames, Iowa
Town Hall in Boone, Iowa
Town Hall in Perry, Iowa
Fundraiser in Des Moines, Iowa

November 9th, 2007
Rally in Keene, New Hampshire
Meeting with Judd Gregg (seeking endorsement)
Town Hall in Concord, New Hampshire
Rally in Dover, New Hampshire

November 10th, 2007
Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire
Rally in Salem, New Hampshire
Fundraiser in Rochester, New Hampshire

November 11th, 2007
Appearance on This Week with George Stephanopoulos
Otherwise, Rest Day
Knives
solopop
« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2012, 11:34:18 PM »

Senator Clinton gladly accepts Senator Lincoln's debate proposal and looks forward to get stuck into the real issues.

Knives
solopop
« Reply #277 on: November 26, 2012, 11:48:24 PM »

"I think the most recent endorsement by Senator Snowe for me, is indicative that no matter what the conditions I'm the only candidate that will be able to work with Republicans to get the best results possible, and with the potential of the President not holding either side I've the house I'd say this is why Americans need to support me."

Senator Clinton on her endorsement from Republican Olympia Snowe.
Knives
solopop
« Reply #278 on: November 27, 2012, 03:44:23 AM »
« Edited: November 27, 2012, 07:57:59 PM by Solopop »

November 5, 2007

- Speech at NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital on Healthcare, NY
- Rally in Central Park, NY
-Appearance on Hardball with Chris Matthews

Chris: Now, Senator you've been attacked by Republicans saying your healthcare plan would create a major hole in the budget, how exactly are you going to pay for this policy?
Senator: Chris, its simple - I've committed major withdrawals from Iraq which will mean we can make some cuts to the enormous military budget, I'll end the Bush tax cuts which are unfair as they help the richest Americans and I'll close any loophole we find in the tax system, these are the main areas we are targeting but it's hard to tell what'll happen over four years so we just can't predict how everything will be costed at this point - but, decreasing spending and increasing revenue are a top priority for the nation at the moment.

November 6, 2007

- Meet and Greet in Mason City, IA
- Townhall in Hampton, IA
- Rally in Parkersburg, IA

November 7, 2007

- Rest day

November 8, 2007

- Meet & Greet in Laconia, NH
- Door to Door in Derry, NH
- Dinner with competition winner in Derry, NH

November 9, 2007

- Sightseeing in Dover, NH
- Rally in Dover, NH
- Debate practice

November 10, 2007

- Townhall in Ottumwa, IA
- Speech on Land Rights of Native Americans in Ottumwa, IA

"America's shame is the way we the invaders treated the Native American's from the Wiyot Massacre to Sand Creek, our nation has systematically abused the rightful owners of this land - and we must repay them."

- Traditional Native American ceremony in Ottumwa, IA

November 11, 2007

- Appearance on Fashion Police with Joan Rivers in New York, NY
- Hospital visit in Henderson, NV
- Rally in Henderson, NV

Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #279 on: November 27, 2012, 11:45:12 AM »

Congressman Matheson will Attend the debate proposed by Senator Lincoln
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #280 on: November 27, 2012, 12:11:08 PM »

Jim Matheson Campaign Schedule
November 5, 2007
-Appearance on Morning Joe
-Opening Campaign Headquarters in Reno , Nevada
-Townhal meeting at Reno , Nevada
November 6, 2007
-Flight to Pierre, South Dakota
-Rally With Congresswoman Stephanie Herseth Sandlin
-Townhall with Stephanie Herseth Sandlin at Soux Falls South Dakota
-Drive to Bismark ,North Dakota
November 7, 2007
-Rally With Congressman Earl Pomeroy at Bismark, North Dakota
-Flight to Las Vegas, Nevada
-Opening Campaign headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada
November 8, 2007
- Rally at Carson City, Nevada
-Fundraiser at Carson City, Nevada
-Townhall at Carson City ,Nevada
November 9, 2007
-Speech about Defense Policy at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada
We Need to make sure we are a Nation that has one of the best Military in the world, and make sure we keep airbases like Nellis open cause they are a big part of our Airforce
-Fundraiser at Las Vegas , Nevada
-Townhall at Las Vegas, Nevada
November 10, 2007
-Rally at Boulder City, Nevada
-Townhall at Boulder City, Nevada
- Opening Campaign headquarters at Primm, Nevada
November 11, 2007
-Townhall at Primm, Nevada
-Rally at Primm , Nevada
-Fundraiser at Primm ,Nevada
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #281 on: November 27, 2012, 01:48:04 PM »

Newt Gingrich's Schedule: From November 5 to November 11, 2007:

November 5: Barnstorm in South Carolina, Rally in Columbia with speech about the current state of the republican race.
November 6: Barnstorm in South Carolina, Rally in North Charleston with speech on education.
November 7: Bus Tour in Maine, Town Hall in Augusta.
November 8: Bus Tour in Maine, press conference and opening of new offices in Portland.
November 9: Rest in Maine, travel in the countryside with Callista Gingrich.
November 10: Bus Tour in Michigan, opening of new offices in Grand Rapids and Warren.
November 11: Fundraising in Detroit, Michigan, Rally with speech on taxes.

Excerpt from Gingrich's Speech in Columbia, South Carolina, November 5:

“I can tell you, our campaign is going strong! Frankly, we started in October with few resources and only our great ideas to lead us to the primary, and in the month I have spend in the campaign trail we have received the endorsements of several prominent republicans. And that's not the only thing: Thanks to Karl Rove and his team of donors we are opening new offices in every early state, so we can compete in every one of them. We have good staffers, good advisers, money, organization, new ads to be aired next week, we have the momentum, and we will win the primaries! From Iowa to Maine! Then to Super Tuesday! And then to the nomination!”

Press Conference in Portland, Maine: November 8:

Reporter #1: Speaker Gingrich, will you go to Senator Hagel’s proposed debate?

Gingrich: I will gladly attend Senator Hagel’s debate on economical issues, I think it's a great way to send my message to the voters. Considering our field has been recently reduced to five with Senator Thune, Senator Snowe and Governor Romney's departure from the race, I would really like to see Senator McCain, Congressman Paul and Governor Sanford in the debate. Next question?

Reporter #2: Yes, Mr. Gingrich, lately there's been a lot of discussion over Senator McCain's gaffe, would you like to respond to that?

Gingrich: Of course not! That is just a minor campaign error, it's not the Senator's fault, and I would like to see people more focused on the real issues. Anything else?

Reporter #3: Will you go to an all-out victory in the debate, Speaker Gingrich?

Gingrich: (Laughs) You can bet on it!
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #282 on: November 27, 2012, 01:50:28 PM »

OOC: Are the polls ready?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #283 on: November 27, 2012, 03:10:39 PM »
« Edited: November 27, 2012, 03:13:29 PM by IDS Co-Speaker SJoyceFla »

Mike Gravel Campaign Schedule

November 5th, 2007:
-Rally in Fallon, Nevada
-Meet & greet in Lovelock, Nevada
-Rally in Winnemucca, Nevada
-Townhall in Carlin, Nevada

November 6th, 2007:
-Rally in Wells, Nevada
-Meet & greet in West Wendover, Nevada
-Townhall in Ely, Nevada

November 7th, 2007:
-Fundraiser in Des Moines, Iowa
-Townhall in Lamoni, Iowa

November 8th, 2007:
-Meet & greet in Fairfield, Iowa
-Fundraiser in Davenport, Iowa
-Meet & greet in Dubuque, Iowa
-Rally in Fayette, Iowa

November 9th, 2007:
-Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Townhall in Durham, New Hampshire

November 10th, 2007:
-Rally in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Fundraiser in Keene, New Hampshire
-Meet & greet in Plymouth, New Hampshire
-Townhall in Hanover, New Hampshire
At the townhall meeting, Senator Gravel announced that, in order to present to the American people his innovative tax system as well as his other economic ideas, he would be attending the debate proposed by Senator Lincoln.

November 11th, 2007:
-Appearance on Meet the Press
-Appearance on Fox News Sunday
-Rest

Excerpt from news appearances:
Host: You've been taking heat from some prominent figures, Mark Warner, Ted Kennedy, and Bill Nelson among them. Care to respond?
Mike: I would like to respond, and what I find interesting is that these folks aren't criticizing my ideas. They're not criticizing the proposals I'm bringing to the table, they're going after my record. So let's look at my record. I served as Speaker of the Alaska House of Representatives for two years, before serving in the Senate for twelve, and during my time on the Senate, I did not make myself a friend of the establishment. Now, these folks seem like part of the establishment, and what I did in the Senate won me no friends in the establishment, but I'm proud of my record. I'm proud of waging a five-month one-man filibuster against the draft, and it eventually forced Nixon to cut a deal and effectively end the draft. I'm proud of reading into the Senate record 4,100 pages of the Pentagon Papers, because, while it may not have won me friends among those who were backing the war, my constituents and the American people have a right to know the truth behind the war. I don't care if it upset the establishment, if it made them look bad, because the American people had a right to know the truth behind that war. I'm sorry, you folks in the establishment, if the truth makes you look bad, but the American people deserve to know it. My record is of fighting for the truth and for the good of the American people, I'm proud of that, and it's something I'd continue as President.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #284 on: November 27, 2012, 03:59:07 PM »
« Edited: November 27, 2012, 07:26:16 PM by IDS Co-Speaker SJoyceFla »

Gravel Press Release: My Record

Since some other folks are criticizing it, here, for the American people, is my record. You might not like all of it, but in the interest of full transparency, this is an accurate recollection of my time in the Senate and in the Alaska House.

Alaska State Legislative Record
    Mike Gravel served in the Alaska House of Representatives from 1963 to 1966, including as Speaker of that body from 1965 to 1966. His accomplishments there include:
    • Alaskan High Schools: While in the House, Mike authored legislation establishing the structure and budget for a regional high school system in rural Alaska, allowing native students to receive their education near their homes rather than travel to the Bureau of Indian Affairs' schools outside Alaska.
    • Legislative Reform:  Mike also effected several legislative reforms, including securing budgets to provide staffs for members and to expand research and support facilities, initiating electronic voting, and developing an intra-session hearing process throughout the state to foster citizen participation.

US Senate Record
    Mike Gravel served in the United States Senate from 1969 to 1981, serving on the Finance, Interior, and Environmental and Public Works committees, and chaired the Energy, Water Resources, Buildings and Grounds, and Environmental Pollution Subcommittees. His accomplishments there include:
    • The Alaska Pipeline: In 1973, Senator Gravel introduced an amendment to empower the Congress to make the policy decision on the Alaska Oil Pipeline's construction. Alone at the beginning, Mike Gravel built support and gained allies who eventually helped secure the amendment's passage in the Senate by one vote. This accomplishment has helped put Alaska on a new economic footing, contributing 20% of the US oil supply, a substantial part of the nation's balance of payments, and has yielded economic benefits that dramatically improved the quality of life across Alaska. A recent analysis has revealed that, absent that amendment, the pipeline would probably not have been built, relegating the nation to greater foreign dependency and environmental pollution.
    • The Cannikin Nuclear Tests: In the late 1960s and early 1970s, the Pentagon was performing five calibration tests for a nuclear missile warhead that was already obsolete under the seabed of the North Pacific near Amchitka Island, Alaska. These tests created large caverns under the seabed wherein life-threatening nuclear wastes that would last more than a thousand years were encapsulated. This area was prone to earthquakes, which could rupture the caverns and spew contaminated waste into the North Pacific, compromising a major food source. Mike Gravel fought the tests in Congress and organized worldwide opposition to the Pentagon's plans, and succeeded in halting the program after its second test.
    • Nuclear Fission: Mike Gravel was the first in Congress, in 1970, to publicly oppose a national nuclear policy calling for far-greater expansion of atomic energy. He used his office to help organize citizen opposition. His efforts contributed to making the production of commercial electricity through nuclear fission less commonplace, applying the brakes to a policy threatening the global environment and global security by proliferating both nuclear wastes and bomb-grade nuclear materials.
    • The Peacetime Draft: Mike Gravel began in May of 1971 a one-man filibuster, which he continued into September, in order to force a deal to let the military draft expire, eventually forcing President Nixon to agree to a compromise deal to let the draft expire in two years (1973).
    • Relationships with Greece: Mike Gravel spoke out in the Senate against Nixon's support of the Colonels in Athens on behalf of exiled Greek journalist Elias Demetracopoulos. Both Nixon and the Greek Junta were trying to silence his effective leadership in the American opposition to Greece's military dictatorship. Mike Gravel was an ally in Demetracopoulos' efforts and gave him personal support. Gravel also counseled with Melina Mercouri and Jules Dassin in their opposition to the junta, and used his influence to side with the Greek position on the Cyprus Question.
    • Environmental Legislation: Mike Gravel's service in the Senate on the Environment and Public Works Committee placed him in a leadership role on every major piece of environmental legislation dealing with air, water, waste and energy that emerged from the Congress during that period.
    • Law of the Sea: In the mid-1970s, the UN was moving towards creating a legal regime for the oceans. Senator Gravel worked with UN leaders and committees, the Secretary of State, our UN ambassador, and other government agencies to advance the UN's adoption of the Convention on the Law of the Sea. The momentum behind the UN effort, however, was undermined by legislation introduced by Senator Warren Magnuson (D-WA) and Ted Stevens (R-AK) that allowed the US to unilaterally take control of the 200-mile waters bordering it. Senator Gravel successfully delayed this legislation for two years, but ultimately failed to stop its passage. The agreement was not reached into 1982, and the US is the only nation in the world that has failed to ratify the Convention.
    • China: Six months before Henry Kissinger went to the People's Republic of China, Senator Gravel introduced legislation to recognize and normalize our relations with the PRC, in the hope of bringing about a re-examination of our outdated policy towards China.
    • Native Claims Settlement Act: The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, which Senator Gravel co-authored and provided outspoken leadership for, was the first major political settlement of aboriginal claims, and removed the federal government's paternalistic role in the management of native economic affairs.
    • Satellite Communications: Senator Gravel helped pioneer satellite communications through a project establishing links between remote Alaska villages and the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, for medical diagnostic communications. He also developed a proposal for the Alaska Legislature for a satellite communications and video transmission system which has since been implemented, making Alaska's system the most advanced in the US.
    • AGSOC: Senator Gravel authored and secured the passage of the General Stock Ownership Corporation (GSOC), Subchapter U of the Tax Code. He then brought a ballot initiative in the 1980 general election in Alaska on the creation of an Alaska General Stock Ownership Corporation (AGSOC). As part of that effort, he negotiated an agreement with British Petroleum to sell its interest in the Alaska Pipeline to AGSOC. The initiative failed, and BP now considers its interest in the pipeline to be one of the most profitable of its holdings. Had the AGSOC been approved, it would be paying out dividends of several hundred dollars annually to every citizen/shareholder in Alaska.
    • Circumpolar Conference: Senator Gravel instigated and secured a private grant for a circumpolar conference on culture, environmental, and other concerns. There are periodic convocations on culture, environment, and other regional concerns of those who live in the Arctic regions of the globe. The conference is arranged by the Alaskan North Slope native leadership and includes Inuit representatives from Canada, Greenland, Norway, and Russia.
    • The Pentagon Papers: Daniel Ellsberg, a former Pentagon analyst who helped write the secret Pentagon Papers, attempted to secure the Papers’ release through a member of Congress in order to provide legal protection for the release of this highly classified historical study, which detailed how the United States had ensnared itself in the Vietnam War. After Congressional leaders Ellsberg initially approached failed to act, he turned to the New York Times and Washington Post, which published excerpts of the study in June 1971. The Nixon Justice Department sought an injunction against the newspapers, and a Supreme Court decision that was due at the end of June put the publishers at risk. The day before the Supreme Court decision, in an effort to moot any action that might intimidate the newspapers, Mike Gravel officially released the Pentagon Papers in his capacity as a Senator communicating with his constituency, reading 4,100 pages of the 7,000 page document into the Senate record from the floor of the Senate. As it happened, the Supreme Court did not rule against the newspapers, but Senator Gravel continued to press for release of the full text of the Pentagon Papers by publishing the papers in book form. He was turned down by every major (and not-so-major) publishing house in the nation, save one. Beacon Press, the publishing arm of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, faced down the Nixon Administration by publishing The Senator Gravel Edition of The Pentagon Papers. The Justice Department next brought legal action against Beacon Press and against the Senator's editor, Dr. David Rotberg. Mike Gravel intervened in the case, using his Senate office as a shield for Beacon Press and Rotberg. Decisions at the District Court and the Court of Appeals protected the Senator from prosecution but left Beacon Press and Rotberg at risk, so, against the advice of his attorneys, Gravel took the matter to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court rendered a landmark constitutional decision (Gravel v. United States) in the spring of 1972, narrowly defining the prerogatives of an elected representative with respect to the “speech or debate” clause of the constitution. Senator Gravel's defeat before the Supreme Court placed him at risk of prosecution, along with Beacon Press and Rotberg. With Watergate afoot, the Nixon Justice Department lost interest in the prosecution of Ellsberg, Gravel and Rotberg. However, the Court's decision did set the stage for its later decision on the Nixon Tapes, forcing Nixon's resignation from the Presidency.
    [/list]
    Maxwell
    mah519
    Atlas Star
    Germany

Political Matrix
    E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #285 on: November 27, 2012, 07:20:48 PM »

Hagel takes resources out of Florida and South Carolina!

"With the economy the way it is, a leader has to show themselves as fiscally responsible, and one of the first things to do in order to show that is manage a campaign in a fisically responsible way. Now, I can't afford to put myself in all of these early primary states at full throttle. Therefore, I will be removing resources from Florida and South Carolina and putting them in states I am more likely to gain momentum from. However, I still endorse whatever supporters I have there to vote for me, but I understand that no matter how much money I throw at those two states they won't budge in my favor."
    Oldiesfreak1854
    Atlas Icon
    United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
    « Reply #286 on: November 27, 2012, 07:42:36 PM »
    « Edited: November 27, 2012, 08:38:29 PM by Oldiesfreak1854 »

Senator McCain accepts Senator Hagel's debate invitation.
    JerryArkansas
    jerryarkansas
    YaBB God
    United States

« Reply #287 on: November 27, 2012, 07:49:01 PM »

Senator McCain accepts Senator Lincoln's debate invitation.
    my debate was only open to democrats Sad
    Lumine
    LumineVonReuental
    Moderators
    Atlas Icon
    « Reply #288 on: November 27, 2012, 07:55:21 PM »

The polls are now in the update, great!

I think I'm asking too much, but can we get a primary map in the next turn? The last one doesn't have McCain and the effect of the endorsements, and Romney and Thune are out already...
    Oldiesfreak1854
    Atlas Icon
    United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
    « Reply #289 on: November 27, 2012, 08:04:34 PM »

Senator McCain's Campaign Schedule

November 5, 2007
    -Barnstormer in Milford, New Hampshire
    -Townhall in Peterboro, New Hampshire
    -Townhall in Dublin, New Hampshire

November 6, 2007
    -Fundraiser in Brooklyn, New York
    -Resting in Queens, New York
    -Appearance on Hannity & Colmes

November 7, 2007
    -Rally in Quimby, Iowa
    -Townhall in Rembrandt, Iowa
    -Townhall in Peterson, Iowa
    -Barnstormer in Royal, Iowa

November 8, 2007
    -Townhall in Plover, Iowa
    -Rally in Fort Dodge, Iowa
    -Fundraiser in Webster City, Iowa
    -Barnstormer in Buckeye, Iowa

November 9, 2007
    -Townhall in Salisbury, New Hampshire
    -Barnstormer in Warner, New Hampshire
    -Townhall in Goshen, New Hampshire
    -Rally in Lempster, New Hampshire

November 10, 2007
    -Rally in Westville, Florida
    -Fundraiser in Panama City, Florida
    -Townhall in Port St. Joe, Florida
    -Townhall/meet & greet in Crawfordville, Florida

November 11, 2007
    -Fundraiser in Jackson, Wyoming
    -Townhall in Moose Wilson Road, Wyoming
    -Rally in Boulder, Wyoming
    -Townhall in Marbleton, Wyoming
    Kitteh
    drj101
    United States

« Reply #290 on: November 27, 2012, 08:24:13 PM »

November 5-11 starts now.

Democratic Polling-

Florida-
    Winfrey 29%
    Clinton 27%
    Dean 7%
    Gravel 5%
    Lincoln 4%
    Henry 3%
    Matheson 2%
    Obama -

Meanwhile, at the Winfrey campaign headquarters:

Negusa Nagast 🚀
    Nagas
    United States

« Reply #291 on: November 27, 2012, 09:13:54 PM »

OOC: Finals are rolling around. Afraid I don't have the time.

Brad Henry drops out and endorses Congressman Matheson.
    Incipimus iterum
    United States

« Reply #292 on: November 27, 2012, 09:16:18 PM »
    « Edited: November 27, 2012, 09:22:09 PM by Idaho Blue Dog Dem »

OOC: Finals are rolling around. Afraid I don't have the time.

Brad Henry drops out and endorses Congressman Matheson.
    Congressman Matheson Calls and Thanks Governor Brad Henry For His Endorsment
    Spamage
    spamage
    United States

« Reply #293 on: November 27, 2012, 09:48:33 PM »

Would anyone be interested in having the next turn move us forward to the middle of Dec.? We are starting to lose people and I don't want any uncontested nominations
    JerryArkansas
    jerryarkansas
    YaBB God
    United States

« Reply #294 on: November 27, 2012, 09:50:53 PM »

we should do it, also post primary map
    Donerail
    Atlas Icon
    « Reply #295 on: November 27, 2012, 10:03:31 PM »

Would anyone be interested in having the next turn move us forward to the middle of Dec.? We are starting to lose people and I don't want any uncontested nominations

Posting like 3 weeks of schedule? I could do that. Make it a 72 hour period though.
    Lumine
    LumineVonReuental
    Moderators
    Atlas Icon
    « Reply #296 on: November 27, 2012, 10:05:32 PM »

I agree on going to December, but the idea to post the three weeks of schedule is very interesting indeed.
    Spamage
    spamage
    United States

« Reply #297 on: November 27, 2012, 10:19:26 PM »

Posting like 3 weeks of schedule? I could do that. Make it a 72 hour period though.

Deal. After this turn  is concluded we'll do that and there will be a primary polling map Smiley
    Donerail
    Atlas Icon
    « Reply #298 on: November 27, 2012, 10:26:41 PM »

Deal. After this turn  is concluded we'll do that and there will be a primary polling map Smiley

New Gravel Attack Ad: Oprah Winfrey. Howard Dean. Barack Obama. And a couple of Republicans from South Carolina and Texas. These are the only people standing between America and a brand new shiny primary polling map. There is a better option. Mike Gravel has already posted his schedule. He believes in a primary polling map being available for all Americans. Do you choose obstructions, or do you choose Gravel?
    Knives
    solopop
    « Reply #299 on: November 27, 2012, 10:56:56 PM »

How about we move until two weeks before the first primary than we have 2 weeks of one at a time campaigning.
    Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82  
    « previous next »
    Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies