Beckel – Obamas’ end of term will have fewer food stamp recipients
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:39:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Beckel – Obamas’ end of term will have fewer food stamp recipients
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: why?
(A) Obama –“Sorry Suckers

(B) Republican's fault

(C) Commerce refuses to pay

(D) Prosperity prevails

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 12

Author Topic: Beckel – Obamas’ end of term will have fewer food stamp recipients  (Read 597 times)
t_host1

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 13, 2012, 03:45:06 PM »

Bob Beckel, the left wing of Fox News, who knew for sure that Barrack Hussein Obama would be re-elected as president, also says, that food stamp distribution will be reduced at the end of this 4year term. What best describes this great accomplishment for Barrack Hussein Obama.

Obama –“Sorry Suckers! No more change”.

Republican fault; won’t let illegal’s pay your bills.

Commerce refuses to pay- economic rebellion. Mainstream media, the government and the people blame the Baggers of TEA, as media revenue declines 75%. Begins PSA’s for contributions campaign, insisting with their slogan, “the people must continue to be told the truth”.

Prosperity prevails, self-sustaining liberalism prevails as promised.
Sound + Vision
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -4.97

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 06:05:22 PM »

I don't know what you just said, but I really like the term "Baggers of TEA". I might just have to use that.
t_host1

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 08:38:18 AM »

I don't know what you just said, but I really like the term "Baggers of TEA". I might just have to use that.
Me translator of incoming query’s is set on open mind, occasionally, rendering the ‘echo; has its challenges. Glad you could make some use of it as I have yet been able to place the most likely answer to the above question, hence, the reason to seek the answer here at Atlas.   
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 02:54:30 PM »

I think Beckel just means that 4 years from now the economy and employment will have recovered enough so that there are fewer people who are poor enough to qualify for food stamps.  That seems likely enough, but there's no way to know for sure at this point. 
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 02:57:21 PM »

Me translator of incoming query’s is set on open mind, occasionally, rendering the ‘echo; has its challenges. Glad you could make some use of it as I have yet been able to place the most likely answer to the above question, hence, the reason to seek the answer here at Atlas.   

I love this guy.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 04:51:10 PM »

Food stamps are an automatic stabilizer. If the economy improves, the number of people on food stamps decreases. Simple as that.
t_host1

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 10:02:36 PM »

I think Beckel just means that 4 years from now the economy and employment will have recovered enough so that there are fewer people who are poor enough to qualify for food stamps.  That seems likely enough, but there's no way to know for sure at this point. 

Correct, the next 4, it was a closing comment he made in a mild conversation with that Eric guy.

BTW - What do you think the odds are that Obama Insiders shorted the market previous to, today.
t_host1

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 12:15:45 AM »

I would of thought republicans would of been blamed. It looks like history will be made again -  self-sustaining liberalism prevailing.
 I suppose that, if, the percentages of food stamps recipients is down to the invoke-ture of the 12 - 15M illegals being made legal, the finding here at Atlas would still be correct - good job.
hopper
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 12:43:28 PM »

Well I guess there is nowhere for food stamp usage but to go down!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies