White People Mourning Mitt Romney
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:31:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  White People Mourning Mitt Romney
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: White People Mourning Mitt Romney  (Read 7283 times)
BM
BeccaM
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 08, 2012, 06:03:58 PM »
« edited: November 08, 2012, 06:07:01 PM by Senator Berkley »

http://www.whitepeoplemourningromney.tumblr.com
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 06:05:30 PM »

My favourite one is the woman who doesn't want to conceive anymore, because she'd be afraid for their future.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 06:31:38 PM »

These people are acting as if it's literally the end of the world, or at least America.

And I saw some Ryan/Romney stuff there too Tongue.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 06:34:06 PM »

I think it takes a special kind of ass to find this stuff funny. There was passion on both sides. Ridiculing it is pretty mean-spirited.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 06:37:23 PM »

My favourite one is the woman who doesn't want to conceive anymore, because she'd be afraid for their future.

She's clearly the greatest threat to their future. But don't worry - the Republican party has a plan to force her to give birth!
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 06:56:04 PM »

She's clearly the greatest threat to their future. But don't worry - the Republican party has a plan to force her to give birth!
I was going for just : "WELL BE MY GUEST AND DON'T CONCEIVE, LADY !", but you proved even grosser than I... Wink
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 07:01:42 PM »

I think it takes a special kind of ass to find this stuff funny. There was passion on both sides. Ridiculing it is pretty mean-spirited.

Not really. Most of these people are rich, entitled white people who are crying because they won't be able to take healthcare away from tens of millions of poor people. That's what's mean-spirited, not this blog.
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 07:20:35 PM »

Come on, there's nothing wrong with being disappointed that your guy lost, but the drama queens on this blog kind of deserve ridicule. Like that lady who felt compelled to hold up her grandchild, take a selfie and post it on facebook expressing "concern" for his future.

John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 08:21:02 PM »

Come on, there's nothing wrong with being disappointed that your guy lost, but the drama queens on this blog kind of deserve ridicule. Like that lady who felt compelled to hold up her grandchild, take a selfie and post it on facebook expressing "concern" for his future.

Also, come on man, how can you not laugh at this:

http://whitepeoplemourningromney.tumblr.com/post/35303057215
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 08:27:59 PM »

Obama has to be pretty happy to see that those who disapprove of him have such low expectations.  I seriously think he'll have 75+% approval ratings by the end of his term.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 08:33:04 PM »

Obama has to be pretty happy to see that those who disapprove of him have such low expectations.  I seriously think he'll have 75+% approval ratings by the end of his term.

I can't wait for the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate to have both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama introduce them at campaign rallies.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 10:03:24 PM »

I'm a white person who thinks that Romney is a total asshole.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 10:11:41 PM »

I haven't wanted to have kids since 2000.  We haven't had a decent president since Bill Jeff.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 10:15:56 PM »

Some of these are pretty funny, others are pretty sad (in an 'I feel bad for them' type of way)

She's cute as hell.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2012, 10:34:51 PM »

Personally I think the photo makes her look a bit creepy - like she's staring into your soul with the hopes of devouring it to fill the emptiness she feels inside from Romney's loss.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2012, 10:53:10 PM »

Not really. Most of these people are rich, entitled white people who are crying because they won't be able to take healthcare away from tens of millions of poor people. That's what's mean-spirited, not this blog.

How dare people be rich. Or support maintaining a good healthcare system. Or be white, for that matter.

Benj

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2012, 10:54:04 PM »

How dare people be rich. Or support maintaining a good healthcare system. Or be white, for that matter.

So, they support Obamacare? Why'd they vote for Romney?
Sasquatch

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -8.52

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2012, 10:59:02 PM »

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 11:00:22 PM »

One thing that this election proved is that many white people are actually pretty stupid.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2012, 11:01:42 PM »

So, they support Obamacare? Why'd they vote for Romney?

I said they didn't support Obamacare...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2012, 11:03:50 PM »

No matter who won, Romney or Obama, these people are still going to be rich white people living comfortably with no material wants or needs unsatisfied. But if their candidate had won, tens of millions of poor Americans, disproportionately black and Hispanic, would have been denied access to quality health insurance just to prove an ideological point. These people have nothing to cry about.
milhouse24
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2012, 11:23:42 PM »

Well at least there wasn't any rioting.

I think if Obama had lost, there would have been riots, probably from people at his Chicago party. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Rahmbo had some police on standby in case Obama lost. 

At least white people don't riot as much,except at sporting events. 

When you look at the stark racial division between white voters for Romney and black/latino/women voters for Obama, you really wonder why America is so racially divided?  Was it just a White Candidate and a Black Candidate?  Did the issues even matter, or were the issues different for different races?  Did unemployment matter? 
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2012, 11:24:49 PM »

It amazes me how little class some people have and it doesn't seem to bother them one bit.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2012, 11:50:04 PM »

This is such a guilty pleasure. Republican tears must taste really sweet.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2012, 11:50:35 PM »

Well at least there wasn't any rioting.

I think if Obama had lost, there would have been riots, probably from people at his Chicago party. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Rahmbo had some police on standby in case Obama lost. 

At least white people don't riot as much,except at sporting events. 

When you look at the stark racial division between white voters for Romney and black/latino/women voters for Obama, you really wonder why America is so racially divided?  Was it just a White Candidate and a Black Candidate?  Did the issues even matter, or were the issues different for different races?  Did unemployment matter? 

Did the Arizona immigration law matter? Did opposing sensible ideas like the DREAM act matter? Did the attempts at curtailing voting in Democratic counties in Ohio and the various voter ID laws matter?
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies