Speech From Philadelphia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:45:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Speech From Philadelphia
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Speech From Philadelphia  (Read 436 times)
Dr. Cynic
Lawrence Watson
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 03, 2005, 03:49:33 PM »

(Lawrence Watson stands up at the podium, as his supporters cheer)

"Thank you, ladies and gentleman. Let me just say that I believe Mr. Wixted is a good person, he, like myself, has the best intrests of this nation at heart, and wants what's best for Atlasia. We just feel differently on how to go about making this a better place.

If I am elected, I will champion after school programs to help children who have trouble reading or have trouble in math. This program would provide students the help that they need for the amount of time that they need it."

(Audience Cheers enthusiastically)

"Thank you. Now, I also promise to champion legislation that would provide subsidies to small businesses. The subsidies would help them move out of the red, and towards a profit.

Speaking of debt, I will champion legislation that will provide a service to middle and lower income families who are having problems paying the bills. It will set up a solution to the problem of someone's debt. The program is not a handout, it's just a solution to help you pay what you can, when you can.

Now, I admit, these plans are in the developmental stage. But, it can be done! And with your help, we can make this dream a reality, for a better tomorrow in Atlasia!"

(Exits podium and begins meeting supporters as his theme "Real American" plays).

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies