Speech #1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:31:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Speech #1
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Speech #1  (Read 498 times)
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 27, 2005, 10:42:18 PM »

(George W. Bush Walk's onto the Stage in the Orange County Convention Center)

Hello! Good Evening everyone. I am Thrilled to be here in Orlando Florida, (applause) and thanks for your very warm welcome! As most of you know my name is George W. Bush, and I want to be your senator! (Applause)

I’m running against two people, one of them is a nice enough guy, But I don’t think he would make a very good senator. I am talking about SamSpade. Some of the things he has said in the past week seem to not mach up. Before he announced he candidacy, he had pledges his support for Senator States rights, only to turn around and “backbite” him. But in the very speech to announce his candidacy SamSpade said he wanted to “end to the destructive backbiting nature of those who presently occupy the halls of Congress.” If telling your friend you support him only to turn around and run against him within a few days isn’t backbiting, then I don’t know what is.   

Another thing that I think would make SamSpade a weak senator is his lack of decisiveness for personal issues. He said that he apposes abortion, However in his platform he said “However, my own personal beliefs are that the federal government should stay out of the abortion issue and social issues in general” well, if the people elect me to go and vote I will vote based on my Opinion and beliefs and what I think is best for the people, And I think preserving innocent life is an Issue that is worth standing up for. If left up to the Regions, I don’t see why someone in the South should be allowed to get an apportion, But I be Illegal in the north.

My Opponent also believes that Homosexuals should not be protected by civil rights laws, as he stated in his Platform. He is also opposed to a Bill that would help struggling families and cities pull themselves from poverty (Urban Regeneration).

But before I go, I want to address our current Senator, Senator States Rights. As My Opponents (spade) said in a recent ad, The Senator we currently have is hardly a gentleman. He uses foul language and offensive names towards anyone who does not see his warped perspective on the Issues. I urge the Voters of D4 to vote for Change this coming election. We don’t need a “fresh start”; all we need is a good person in there doing the work of the people. God night everyone!!!!!

(Applause, as “Cant stop thinking about tomorrow” starts to play)

George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 02:48:06 PM »

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies