MA: Obama: 56%, Romney: 40% - Kimball Political Consulting (R)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:46:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MA: Obama: 56%, Romney: 40% - Kimball Political Consulting (R)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA: Obama: 56%, Romney: 40% - Kimball Political Consulting (R)  (Read 357 times)
MorningInAmerica
polijunkie3057
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.55, S: 0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 10, 2012, 06:07:27 PM »

http://www.sys-con.com/node/2355364

Obama: 56%
Romney: 40%

Brown: 46%
Warren: 45%

Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 06:12:20 PM »

I wonder if Obama will campaign in MA for Warren. He needs that seat if he wants to hold the Senate for his second term. The fact that more than 15% of his voters are supporting Brown is astounding.
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 06:16:41 PM »

Obama is only going there if he's locked up the race in the final week..something unlikely to be completely safe even if hes ahead
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 06:20:02 PM »

This doesn't look too off.

I know Romney left the governorship with pretty low approval ratings, and he's running away from his crowning achievement as Governor, but there's gotta be some love left for Romney up there, right? There has to be some sort of native son effect. It won't be much, but if Romney cracks 40% in MA I won't be surprised.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 06:23:40 PM »

I wonder if Obama will campaign in MA for Warren. He needs that seat if he wants to hold the Senate for his second term. The fact that more than 15% of his voters are supporting Brown is astounding.

have to wonder if Obama's financial sector backers are pressuring him / the DNC not to bail Warren out.  (no pun)  if they really really wanted to make sure she would win, she'd win.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 06:28:44 PM »

have to wonder if Obama's financial sector backers are pressuring him / the DNC not to bail Warren out.  (no pun)  if they really really wanted to make sure she would win, she'd win.

If that were the case they wouldn't have given Warren a network primetime slot (something Biden didnt get). Remember that the Wall Street people who backed Obama last time are now backing Romney. His Financial Services support has been decimated. So no, he's not cowtowing to the few he has left.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 07:14:47 PM »

If that were the case they wouldn't have given Warren a network primetime slot (something Biden didnt get). Remember that the Wall Street people who backed Obama last time are now backing Romney. His Financial Services support has been decimated. So no, he's not cowtowing to the few he has left.

they're mostly backing Romney unlike last time when they preferred Obama to McCain but I would be shocked to find out they won't be donating at least in the eight figures to (D)s this cycle.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 07:43:38 PM »

Do you think Bill Clinton will show up for Warren? She's from the same part of the country.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 07:51:10 PM »

someone is going to have to show up for Warren. The party needs the seat and she isn't getting the job done
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies