PPP NC/OH polls to be released tonight; Obama surging past 2008 margins (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:32:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PPP NC/OH polls to be released tonight; Obama surging past 2008 margins (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP NC/OH polls to be released tonight; Obama surging past 2008 margins  (Read 5550 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 09, 2012, 07:24:40 PM »

9/7/12:

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

9/8/12:

9/9/12:

Wow. Well, it looks like it's about time to start searching for employment outside of the United States.

Unless you want to go work in some developing country, the rest of the developed world is doing worse than America.

Then again, the developing world seems to not be "developing" as much nowadays.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 08:33:23 PM »

Yeah, MorningInAmerica, you should definitely emigrate to Kenya in search for better economic opportunities. And if you have a son there who some day decides to run for President, let's hope nobody will question his birth certificate.

When did I question anyone's birth certificate? I was stating an honest fact about Africa. http://www.mckinseyquarterly.com/Whats_driving_Africas_growth_2601 Are you just trying to be combative and start a fight, or are you just really dumb and don't understand what I was saying to begin with? If it's the latter, don't bother clicking on the link because you won''t understand it anyway.

I can't speak for him, but I don't think he means that.  I personally went to Kenya this past March and had dreams (still have them to an extent) of moving to Kenya.  I think he was just joking about the birther movement.  At least, I hope that's the case!

I think it was a joke...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies