GER-Infratest dimap/ARD: Germany's 140 EV solidly in the Obama column (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:06:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  GER-Infratest dimap/ARD: Germany's 140 EV solidly in the Obama column (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GER-Infratest dimap/ARD: Germany's 140 EV solidly in the Obama column  (Read 5552 times)
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« on: September 08, 2012, 03:25:13 PM »

Foreigners tend to give very whacky answers on political polls regarding other foreign countries. It's a very different experience, foreign politics and domestic politics. GOPers never do well in them, but Democrats tend to dominate expat communities, so I'm not particularly surprised. At least from what I've experienced, European immigrants in the USA seem to actually be somewhat more right-wing than the average American (or about where the average White American is).

Of course, I've seen this phenomenon not just in America. Americans in East Asian countries have a tendency of backing batsh**t insane parties out of lack of information/lack of understanding of the country.
Russian immigrants that still speak Russian(post 1992) used to be 70% Democratic(before Obama).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies