What will be the next year BushOklahoma has the same job for the entire year?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:55:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What will be the next year BushOklahoma has the same job for the entire year?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What will be the next year BushOklahoma has the same job for the entire year?

Beyond 2020

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: What will be the next year BushOklahoma has the same job for the entire year?  (Read 669 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 30, 2012, 09:58:56 PM »

?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 12:03:15 AM »

It won't happen. He needs to get on welfare.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 01:08:39 AM »

The next year that he will? My understanding is that strictly speaking, he's yet to hold a job for the entirety of a calendar year.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 01:35:09 AM »

For this he needs to grow the hell up, start to actually think and, perhaps most importantly, get a life, instead of spending all days writing his masochistic story here.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 01:39:55 AM »

I hope this won't actually be so, but at this rate, the first full year after his job becomes 'member of the choir invisible'.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 01:50:45 AM »

The next year that he will? My understanding is that strictly speaking, he's yet to hold a job for the entirety of a calendar year.

I was under the impression he started Oklahoma Natural Gas sometime in 2008, which would give him 2009, but perhaps his Facebook says otherwise.

I hope this won't actually be so, but at this rate, the first full year after his job becomes 'member of the choir invisible'.

I was a little disturbed when I calculated that I've spent seven calendars years in the same job (2000 and 2001 at my hometown's newspaper, 2005 and 2006 at my data entry job in college and 2009, 2010 and 2011 at my current job. And 2007 almost qualifies too, I quit in mid-December.) But seriously give me stability, even if it's often boring*, over the life of Bushie.

*For those of you curious how exactly my whole reborn with Jesus thing came about, a big factor was me getting sick and bored of my job, and the rather static post-college life in general, and believing I needed some type of higher purpose or calling.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 03:03:46 AM »

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 10:52:28 AM »

BushOklahoma is indeed a textbook example of why we need a generous dole yes. And not having one costs society more as evidenced by his selling of vacuum cleaners and that Ameriplan crap.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 11:23:34 AM »

I tend to not fall for scam jobs, and spend long periods of time at a position as much as possible. I had all these offers from companies that I know would lay me off at the 6 month mark and bring in all new people. Luckfully for me, I got stable work after my first layoff, stuck with it, and now I have a good job, that pays me MUCH more than I should be paid. Of course, my sales numbers are awesome.. so that's probably why.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 11:43:01 AM »

I was under the impression he started Oklahoma Natural Gas sometime in 2008, which would give him 2009, but perhaps his Facebook says otherwise.

I was a little disturbed when I calculated that I've spent seven calendars years in the same job (2000 and 2001 at my hometown's newspaper, 2005 and 2006 at my data entry job in college and 2009, 2010 and 2011 at my current job. And 2007 almost qualifies too, I quit in mid-December.) But seriously give me stability, even if it's often boring*, over the life of Bushie.

*For those of you curious how exactly my whole reborn with Jesus thing came about, a big factor was me getting sick and bored of my job, and the rather static post-college life in general, and believing I needed some type of higher purpose or calling.

Yes, indeed 2009 is my last full year of one job employment.  I held that job from August 2008 - July 2010.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 12:06:53 PM »

H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 12:19:27 PM »

2013, because Mitt Romney will create 0% unemployment on Day 1.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 11:31:15 AM »

not welfare.  disability.  he obviously has some mental illnesses that prevent him from working.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2012, 12:06:20 PM »

not welfare.  disability.  he obviously has some mental illnesses that prevent him from working.

In point of fact the only way in which a single male without children could receive any assistance would be due to a disability designation.  Contrary to popular belief, there is no 'welfare' for single 'able-bodied' males - not even food stamps, much less rent subsidy or other monetary payments.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2012, 08:34:33 PM »
« Edited: September 04, 2012, 10:35:02 PM by Stranger in a strange land »

If he's able-bodied (debatable) he can and should work. He really needs to work in data entry. From my experience, it seems like it would be Bushie's dream job: extreme attention to detail, minimal human interaction, little or no physical activity, and decent pay.

BushOklahoma is indeed a textbook example of why we need a generous dole yes. And not having one costs society more as evidenced by his selling of vacuum cleaners and that Ameriplan crap.

I know it's been said before, but Single Payer Healthcare would put fraudsters and scam artists like Ameriplan out of business, which is yet another reason to support it.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies