Rasmussen Poll of Wisconsin: Romney-Ryan 48%, Obama-Biden 47%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:17:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Rasmussen Poll of Wisconsin: Romney-Ryan 48%, Obama-Biden 47%
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Rasmussen Poll of Wisconsin: Romney-Ryan 48%, Obama-Biden 47%  (Read 4888 times)
MorningInAmerica
polijunkie3057
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.55, S: 0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 16, 2012, 09:21:52 AM »

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/wisconsin/election_2012_wisconsin_president

Romney takes 1 point lead in the wake of the Ryan pick. Obama led 49-46% back in July.
pepper11
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 11:11:11 AM »

It was only a matter of time before we saw this coming... Clearly not a swing state as so many Dems have said
Reds4

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 11:19:44 AM »

Happy with these numbers.. hopefully Rasmussen is right on the top line... it is certainly encouraging though to see how favorably Ryan is viewed in Wisconsin.
MorningInAmerica
polijunkie3057
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 11:24:09 AM »

Happy with these numbers.. hopefully Rasmussen is right on the top line... it is certainly encouraging though to see how favorably Ryan is viewed in Wisconsin.

...and Romney's favs for that matter. He's at an impressive 54/44%. Ryan's at a very strong 57/36% in Wisconsin (which means more than just Republicans like him up there).
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 11:35:40 AM »
« Edited: August 16, 2012, 11:57:07 AM by Politico »

LOL @ Democrats who think Ryan is going the way of Palin (I can hear them already, "NATE SILVER HAS PROBABILITY AT BLA BLA BLA AND BS AVERAGES ACROSS BLA BLA BLA SO THIS POLL IS GARBAGE AND THE OBAMA LANDSLIDE IS IMMINENT! HAHA!")

Obviously GREAT News. This should spread throughout the rest of the Midwest as the campaign marches forward.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 11:36:23 AM »

Romneyite jacksession commence
pepper11
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 11:48:27 AM »

By this time we usually have 10 dem responses aout howw great Obama is doing? Anyone?
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 11:50:13 AM »

This is a troll poll and you guys know it. Scotty is making up numbers to please his FOX audience.
MorningInAmerica
polijunkie3057
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 11:55:08 AM »

This is a troll poll and you guys know it. Scotty is making up numbers to please his FOX audience.

Do you ever contribute anything more than "troll poll" in your posts? I've yet to see it.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 11:56:07 AM »

Republican posters ITT:

MorningInAmerica
polijunkie3057
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 11:57:53 AM »

Hahaha....as if we don't have enough Obama circle-jerks around this place.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 11:57:53 AM »

You using the word troll is probably one of the funniest and most ironic things on this forum.

Nice to see Romney in front here - this state is certainly trending Republican.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2012, 12:00:19 PM »

Do you ever contribute anything more than "troll poll" in your posts? I've yet to see it.

I point out the obvious, which you clearly don't see. But anyway, keep believing these "polls" and spewing you Fox talking points, I'm sure it'll bring about Midnight in America.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2012, 12:02:54 PM »

Rasmussen once had Rick Perry up in Wisconsin, that's important to note. If a virtual tie is the best they can manage, then I wouldn't get overconfident. This state is far from safe Republican and that's one of the reasons Romney won't win it, overconfidence.
MorningInAmerica
polijunkie3057
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2012, 12:04:26 PM »

I point out the obvious, which you clearly don't see. But anyway, keep believing these "polls" and spewing you Fox talking points, I'm sure it'll bring about Midnight in America.

Anyone ever told you that you have the grammar and wit of a fourth grader? You've GOT to hear that a lot, right?
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2012, 12:05:01 PM »

It's comeback time!
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2012, 12:07:11 PM »

Anyone ever told you that you have the grammar and wit of a fourth grader? You've GOT to hear that a lot, right?

I'm actually one of the smarter and funnier people I know. In fact, I probably rank higher in those areas than 95% of the country.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2012, 12:07:45 PM »

Nope, he just makes stuff up. Heck, PPP had only Obama + 1 in their last poll.
MorningInAmerica
polijunkie3057
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2012, 12:11:12 PM »

I'm actually one of the smarter and funnier people I know. In fact, I probably rank higher in those areas than 95% of the country.

I think this pretty much speaks for itself.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2012, 12:11:57 PM »

If there was ever the pot talking about the kettle.....
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2012, 12:18:52 PM »

It was only a matter of time before we saw this coming... Clearly not a swing state as so many Dems have said

Jeez, buddy, I agree Romney will probably win Wisconsin, but when Rassmussen has it at only a one-point Romney advantage, and Obama at 47%... well, that is the definition of a swing state, no?  
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2012, 12:20:55 PM »

Jeez, buddy, I agree Romney will probably win Wisconsin, but when Rassmussen has it at only a one-point Romney advantage, and Obama at 47%... well, that is the definition of a swing state, no?  

I think he was making a sarcastic reference to the liberal claim that Wisconsin is a solid blue state due to no ad spending.

Of course, after the Walker recall it was quite sensible to not drown the people in ad spending.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2012, 12:21:45 PM »

If there was ever the pot talking about the kettle.....

It's CALLING the kettle black. Not talking. This is why I asked you earlier:

I think the smartest 5% in the country would have known that.

You do realize there is such a thing as playing around with and modifying popular expressions? Language is a living, breathing thing that constantly changes. if it weren't we'd still be grunting to make ourselves understood.
Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2012, 12:25:36 PM »

The good people of Wisconsin are leaving President Obama in droves, from 56% in 2008 to 47% now.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2012, 12:27:23 PM »

..I agree Romney will probably win Wisconsin, but when Rassmussen has it at only a one-point Romney advantage, and Obama at 47%... well, that is the definition of a swing state, no?  

I think he was making a sarcastic reference to the liberal claim that Wisconsin is a solid blue state due to no ad spending.

I see!  Fair enough, thanks for the explanation.  Yes, alas, Wisconsin is the perfect fit for a Ryan-type.  The recent polling shows that Romney's choice was a master-stroke.  As much as I abhor it and pity the poor white working class voter who will fall for this, my hat is off to your side.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies