Most Right-Wing Poster
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:09:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Most Right-Wing Poster
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Most Right-Wing Poster  (Read 7633 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2012, 08:29:27 PM »

Yelnoc, you don't really believe Clarence is socially liberal, do you? Taking one issue, where the Left and Center both agree, can not be sufficient to classify one as a "leftist" socially, by any standard.
Napoleon, American standards are so pitifully low that yes, I'm guessing that would make one left of center.  I seemed to remember him having more left-wing positions but can't remember them Sad
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2012, 08:32:39 PM »

opebo is both the most right-wing and the most left-wing.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2012, 08:41:03 PM »

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 09:06:26 PM »

When's the last time Pingvin posted? I don't think he'd count anymore. If you count him you'll have to count Robert Stark.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2012, 09:46:46 PM »

Tmth is a standard conservative and Clarence is on the right wing of his party. Clarence was a Newt/Santorum guy, how can we call that moderate?

If you're considering his party as the Democratic Party, then this is a true statement.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2012, 10:13:55 PM »

When's the last time Pingvin posted? I don't think he'd count anymore. If you count him you'll have to count Robert Stark.
I've seen him a couple of times, although you're right he has disappeared.

Stark hasn't posted since 2009 though Tongue
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2012, 10:14:34 PM »

I'm sure our most left wing posters would take pride in their radical politics.

So wait, am I a moderate or a radical?
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2012, 12:29:58 AM »

Our most right-wing poster can probably be found in the filth of the 2012 board.  As far as reputable posters go, TJ is probably the most socially conservative.  I'm not too sure about economic conservatives because, from what I have seen, the vast majority of posters (right, left, and century) don't seem to understand the first thing about economic policy making.

I'd actually say that Simfan, Torie, Clarence, and Tmth are the most moderate Republicans on here.

Tmth is a standard conservative and Clarence is on the right wing of his party. Clarence was a Newt/Santorum guy, how can we call that moderate?
Clarence is actually a leftist, by American standards, on social issues (for the most part).  Pro-Gay marriage is a stand out feature of his.
Well if I interpreted today's IRC chat conversations correctly, wouldn't your ideology be somewhat anti-capitalist so that would lead you not to care about economic issues? Trying not to disclose the IRC conversations for the sake of privacy here, and of course I might have misunderstood something.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2012, 07:46:33 AM »

Yelnoc, you don't really believe Clarence is socially liberal, do you? Taking one issue, where the Left and Center both agree, can not be sufficient to classify one as a "leftist" socially, by any standard.
Napoleon, American standards are so pitifully low that yes, I'm guessing that would make one left of center.  I seemed to remember him having more left-wing positions but can't remember them Sad
Thanks, Yelnoc- also on drug policy and stem cell research to name a few...

Napoleon- I'm sure by the standards of this board I may be appear further to the right- but the standards of the world beyond this board I am far closer to the center then most of those with red states under their name. I supported Newt followed by Santorum due to foreign policy which is the primary issue I vote for President on followed by economic policy- frankly the two issues which personally affect me and what my children and granchildren will inherit. I vote for down ballot races based on many factors and your suggestion that I simply "threw in a couple veterans" is offensive... I will never fail to salute a Medal of Honor recipient- that's that. They've given more then any one else other then those for whom I can not vote to this country and I'd vote for Dennis Kucinich if he received the Medal of Honor. As for Nelson- my personal interactions with him have confirmed in my mind his commitment to my state and for veteran's issues... I also find the alternative in Mack a far cry from his father. Am I more likely to vote for a veteran then some one who never served? Sure...... but don't assume I am "throwing in some veterans" without any thought considering I've voted against many veterans in the past- from Barry Goldwater to John Kerry
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2012, 07:47:58 AM »

Our most right-wing poster can probably be found in the filth of the 2012 board.  As far as reputable posters go, TJ is probably the most socially conservative.  I'm not too sure about economic conservatives because, from what I have seen, the vast majority of posters (right, left, and century) don't seem to understand the first thing about economic policy making.

I'd actually say that Simfan, Torie, Clarence, and Tmth are the most moderate Republicans on here.

Clarence is actually a leftist, by American standards, on social issues (for the most part).  Pro-Gay marriage is a stand out feature of his.
Well if I interpreted today's IRC chat conversations correctly, wouldn't your ideology be somewhat anti-capitalist so that would lead you not to care about economic issues? Trying not to disclose the IRC conversations for the sake of privacy here, and of course I might have misunderstood something.
Every thinking person cares about the status quo and how things can be changed from within the system.  I sent you a PM, but capitalism can theoretically be refined to a near acceptable state, while revolutionary ideologies are generally lacking, though I foresee a future where capitalism becomes completely unacceptable.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2012, 12:17:52 PM »

Krazen as a reactionary conservative, Wormyguy as a libertarian conservative.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2012, 12:25:56 PM »

That's right, and proud of it.  Thank you for noticing.  (and it isn't really anything to do with my previous incarnation as a Republican).

Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2012, 02:19:32 PM »

I need to post more if I want to get into the running.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2012, 02:50:56 PM »

Richius deserves a mention
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2012, 03:04:04 PM »

Richius didn't strike me so much right wing in general as just someone that really hated blacks and women.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2012, 10:26:33 PM »

Vosem springs to mind but he's about twelve so it'd be unfair to include him.

Hey, hey. In a month I'll be 15 whole years old Tongue

I really don't think I'm the most right-wing person on the forum (and I have no idea who it is, to be honest). I support Roe v. Wade, support legalizing gay marriage (though I recognize it as a 'left-to-the-states' issue, and I would probably support an 'education mandate' demanding that all children by some age, including the homeschooled, would have to know about, say, evolution (among other things). If they don't, there would be some sort of crushing tax imposed on whoever was teaching them, and the SC could uphold it under Congress's power to tax Tongue

Right-wing? Certainly. Most right-wing? Not by a long shot.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2012, 07:42:22 AM »

Maybe it's me, "essentially" speaking Grin
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2012, 07:50:41 AM »

Richius didn't strike me so much right wing in general as just someone that really hated blacks and women.

Yes, but you forgot "and paying taxes" (literally that was, like, what 80% of his posts?).

The answer in reality is, I think, Sam Spade, at least of all the "serious" posters on this board. Certainly the most reactionary. (Okay Krazen comes close but he just seems from one particular prejudice that makes it impossible to take his opinions on anything seriously).
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2012, 08:08:56 AM »

What do I have to do to get on this list?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2012, 12:23:08 PM »

Even though I started the thread, I feel disappointed that only one person has mentioned me, and his reasoning was incorrect.

You're too new. 
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2012, 05:23:02 PM »

How about CARLHAYDEN?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2012, 09:49:08 PM »

I'm surprised nobody has suggested that I was the most right wing.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2012, 12:04:27 AM »

Sam Spade might well be the right answer.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2012, 06:31:22 AM »

I've seen him a couple of times, although you're right he has disappeared.

Pingvin is on vacation.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2012, 04:06:56 PM »

I am the most reactionary poster here,
how so
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to: