David Axelrod: Mitt Romney 'Living On A Different Planet'
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:10:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  David Axelrod: Mitt Romney 'Living On A Different Planet'
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: David Axelrod: Mitt Romney 'Living On A Different Planet'  (Read 2700 times)
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2012, 03:13:27 PM »

I can't help but think what terrible things Krazen's teachers have done or are doing to him.  But if his irrational hatred of the proffesion is any indication, I think he should go to the police
rather than rant on a internet board about the evil of teachers.

No need to imagine.

http://www.bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm?ReqID=9&step=1

Take a look at the massive, disgusting growth of government payrolls. Parasites eventually drain their host.

You know a parasite is a creature who only take from it host and give nothing back, as only a complete moron can think that teachers fill that criteria, they are obvious not parasites.

Beside that as someone who lives in the real world, I'm hardly surprised that the state need to pay wages to teachers, or that the number of teachers increase as the American population increase in size.

The unions krazens themselves serve no purpose to society.

There's more than one!? I fear for the Internet.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2012, 05:14:22 PM »

I can't help but think what terrible things Krazen's teachers have done or are doing to him.  But if his irrational hatred of the proffesion is any indication, I think he should go to the police

No need to imagine.

Take a look at the massive, disgusting growth of government payrolls. Parasites eventually drain their host.

You know a parasite is a creature who only take from it host and give nothing back, as only a complete moron can think that teachers fill that criteria, they are obvious not parasites.

Beside that as someone who lives in the real world, I'm hardly surprised that the state need to pay wages to teachers, or that the number of teachers increase as the American population increase in size.

Of course there's more than one. There's about 9,414,851 of them, according to the current count.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2012, 05:17:15 PM »

No need to imagine.

Of course there's more than one. There's about 9,414,851 of them, according to the current count.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! We have to stop them from reproducing, but how?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2012, 05:24:47 PM »

No need to imagine.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! We have to stop them from reproducing, but how?

Impossible; they oppose all methods of birth control.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2012, 12:33:09 AM »
« Edited: June 13, 2012, 12:36:12 AM by Lief »

Interesting fact: Mitt Romney believes that, after he dies, he will not only live on a different planet, but also rule over it.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 02:44:38 AM »

Interesting fact: Mitt Romney believes that, after he dies, he will not only live on a different planet, but also rule over it.

Axelrod is a genius.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2012, 05:12:41 PM »

Jobs are jobs, creating and/or saving them is critical regardless of them being public or private.

Agreed, though I would add the caveat that creating masses of minimum-wage jobs (quantity over quality) ala Bain Capital at the expense of other jobs is not sound policy. Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies