Republican Primary Schedual Vote
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:30:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Republican Primary Schedual Vote
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican Primary Schedual Vote  (Read 1258 times)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 26, 2004, 11:20:08 PM »
« edited: March 27, 2004, 09:19:52 AM by TheWildCard »

Okay this is my proposal

May 1st-May2nd Open To all registered voters winner shall recieve 1 delegate

May 8th-May 9th Open to Republicans and Independents only 4 delegates up for grabs(for every 25% a candidate gets they will get 1 delegate the winner will get any unawarded delgates)

May 15th-May 16th for Republicans only 4 delegates up for grabs(for every 25% a candidate gets they will get 1 delegate the winner will get any unawarded delgates)

May 22nd-May 23rd for Republicans only 4 delegates up for grabs(for every 25% a candidate gets they will get 1 delegate the winner will get any unawarded delgates)

I feel these dates should remain unchanged because we'll be able to avoid taking attention away from the constitution and the mid-terms.

All thoughts, ideas and comments are welcome.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2004, 11:35:51 PM »

This sounds pretty good to me, Wildcard.  I say we go with this.
dunn

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2004, 04:09:20 AM »

Okay this is my proposal

April 24th-April 25th Open To all registered voters winner shall recieve 1 delegate

May 1st-May 2nd Open to Republicans and Independents only 4 delegates up for grabs(for every 25% a candidate gets they will get 1 delegate the winner will get any unawarded delgates)

May 8th-May 9th for Republicans only 4 delegates up for grabs(for every 25% a candidate gets they will get 1 delegate the winner will get any unawarded delgates)

May 15th-May 16th for Republicans only 4 delegates up for grabs(for every 25% a candidate gets they will get 1 delegate the winner will get any unawarded delgates)

I feel these dates should remain unchanged because we'll be able to avoid taking attention away from the constitution and the mid-terms.

Wildcard
you are too serious guy to set the primeries on the midterm elections (23-25th of April)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2004, 09:18:03 AM »

Okay this is my proposal

April 24th-April 25th Open To all registered voters winner shall recieve 1 delegate

May 1st-May 2nd Open to Republicans and Independents only 4 delegates up for grabs(for every 25% a candidate gets they will get 1 delegate the winner will get any unawarded delgates)

May 8th-May 9th for Republicans only 4 delegates up for grabs(for every 25% a candidate gets they will get 1 delegate the winner will get any unawarded delgates)

Wildcard
you are too serious guy to set the primeries on the midterm elections (23-25th of April)

Holy.... Okay you're correct! I thought it was the second to last saturday and sunday so I will change those dates then.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 12:15:10 PM »

Okay if there are no objections to this "new" mid-term friendly schedual we will stick to this...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies